Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Team Purple CC: Home of the Purple Ninja's (Page 9)

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

TUESDAY : 20th Dec
3 to 4 pm GMT (London time)

India time: 8:30pm

Dubai time: 7 pm (my time) - I will just reach home from work so might be 10-15 minutes late to log on. Will delay gym trip Big smile

I want all of you to confirm you can be there? Where are you all located?

means 8 pm in Pakistan.. bit difficult because i'm at work at that time.. will try to manage some how..and will let you know on monday

Edited by Usman. - 18 December 2011 at 8:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarrior

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
It will be 11 am here, in US. And most probably I will be sleeping, but nevertheless, I'll try my best to come :)

RainbowWarrior

RainbowWarrior IF-Dazzler
RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

IJSMB Banner Contest Winner.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
lol, guys I'll be the only one there? We can't win a spamming task with only 1 person! Ouch

Edit:
But I will try, for sure Big smile

Time change by 30 min...

3:30 to 4:30 pm GMT (London time)

India time: 9 pm
Dubai time: 7:30 pm (my time) 
US: 11:30 am 

OneGuy, I want you to set that alarm and be awake Tongue

Edited by RainbowWarrior - 18 December 2011 at 1:41pm

Usman.

*FAZ* Senior Member
*FAZ*
*FAZ*

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

lol, guys I'll be the only one there? We can't win a spamming task with only 1 person! Ouch

Edit:
But I will try, for sure Big smile

Time change by 30 min...

3:30 to 4:30 pm GMT (London time)

India time: 9 pm
Dubai time: 7:30 pm (my time) 
US: 11:30 am 

OneGuy, I want you to set that alarm and be awake Tongue

Don't worry RW ill most prob be there coz i will pick my niece up at 3pm (UK) and will come on fo 3.30. Well you never know i might have to do sumit.

RainbowWarrior

RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Combining and re-writing the debate answers... for FINAL entry... additions/suggestions ??

1 -  If you were participating in big boss/big brother ' What exactly will you do to raise TRP for the show and what strategies will you implement in order to win the show?

point 1   (for)
If i'm in big boss  i would definitely like the show in which i'm participating to be a hit so for this I'll act as a teenager and be flirty with opposite sex, though i will brainwash others but whenever a fight occurs i will give them suggestion to breathe in breathe out, Whenever i'll be fighting with others i will screams my lung out but when the opposite party will try to argue with my i'll say 'spare me' and play my victim card.. I'll push someone and will get evicted because i'm being violent but then i will come back to clean my image, I'll use words like tucchi act like a bai and dance on jalebi bai, 
whenever i'm nominated & of course i will be eating everytime so that people can make fun of me and i almost forgot if all my plans fail i will accuse somebody of beingnaughty with me.. i think thats enough to make trp sky-high LOL

Love your answer Usman Thumbs Up It's like a quick synopsis of the entire season 5 which makes it funny LOL I will change around the push point a bit because I like PooM Tongue

Ying Yang  point 1   (for)
Bigg Boss is a rocking show and will be all the more awesome with my celebrity presence in it. If I'm in big boss, I would definitely want the show in which I'm participating to be a bigger hit so for this I'll perform a multitude of personality tricks which will leave the housemates guessing on my next move and the audience entertained. TRP ke liye, kuch bhi karega boss!
  • I will act like a teenager and be flirty with the opposite sex 
  • I will brainwash others with my elite and educated sounding trashy talk and whenever a fight occurs I will loudly give only one suggestion, to breathe in and breathe out. (which happens to the most basic metabolic function but never mind that, I'm a positive personality person)
  • In fights, I will scream my lungs out to drown out the opposition and intimidate with hand gestures, facial expressions and clapping. When the opposite party will tries to argue however, I'll say 'spare me' and play my victim card. 
  • I'll sneakily provoke someone to get physically violent with me and get as many members to get evicted his way to clear my path for the win
  • I'll use words like tucchi, act like a bai and dance on jalebi bai, whenever I'm nominated
  • & of course I will be eating every time so that people can make fun of me
  • and I almost forgot if all my plans fail I will accuse somebody of being naughty with me.. 
I think that's enough to make TRP sky-high LOL 

Ying Yang point 2- against
I would never like to go in BB because I dont believe in its authenticity and also because of adulterated material they show. But if I had no other option but to go, I'll just be myself, I won't argue with anyone unless or until things become really messy for me, just for the sake of TRP's. I wont mind even if I had to be evicted because of no masala. I believe TRP's should create themselves and the audience should not be manipulated at any cost, especially at my cost! Tongue

Ying Yang point 3- neutral
If I ever find myself in the BB house, I'll see the situations and react according to them. I don't mind planning and plotting if required because after all it's a game show, but at the same time I will try to be myself and not to cross the limit because it's a 'reality show' which is meant to show your real side. Acting to create fake TRP's can last only so long. Interesting tasks on the other hand are good for TRP's and I'm all for those fun activities.

Edited by RainbowWarrior - 19 December 2011 at 9:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.RagMastaThatOneGuy

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ThatOneGuy

It will be 11 am here, in US. And most probably I will be sleeping, but nevertheless, I'll try my best to come :)

Ohh I was wondering what the American time would be LOL Good to know that our team live in different parts of the world!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorThatOneGuy

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
i will try my best to be available at that time

RainbowWarrior

RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Edited for FINAL entry...

Originally posted by Usman.

2 - Do you think having a hot accent makes someone more attractive? Which accent do you find hottest and why?

Ying Yang point 1 (for)
Yes, absolutely! Having an accent makes ones speech stand out from others regardless of what is being said. It's like a breath of fresh air and because it arouses curiosity in the listener it increases the attractiveness of the speaker. The listener is interested to know of the origin of the accent and because it sounds so different from our own accent, we like to hear more of it. Irish and Scottish accents are really hot LOL

Funny accents are also attractive, a fave being the 'dehati' accent. I find it very amusing when people from rural places try to mix for example, English words with Punjabi to get their point across. The Punjabified English makes for a great ice breaker and mood lightner Smile

Ying Yang point 2 (against) 
Accents can be so hard to understand like the Dutch and Filipino for example. At times you can't make out what's being said especially when the speaker is talking really fast. A lot of information is simply lost in deciphering the accent Confused 
The other issue with accents is their appeal to those who want to be perceived as trendy or belonging to a country that boasts of a hip accent. Fake accents paraded by wannabe individuals are just plain irritating and make the accent extremely unattractive.

Ying Yang point 3 (neutral) 
What's being said is more important than an accent. As long as I can understand what's being said, a real or fake accent doesn't really bother me.

Edited by RainbowWarrior - 19 December 2011 at 9:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.ThatOneGuy

Go to top