Time For Revenge from Stupid Life OK Channel

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys,

I am Dishu from PKYEK forum. Over the last 14 months, these two forums have seen lots of ups and downs, with members fighting, fake MIDs creating misunderstanding and what not. But tonight, I think all of us are in the same boat. We all have been ruthlessly robbed off our favourite shows, because a new channel was to be launched which had no place for our shows or rather our emotions and feelings. 

So I am wondering that shouldn't we all unite hands in taking revenge from this stupid channel by completely boycotting it. Both the forums combined have lots of members and there are many more fans of these two shows on other social networking sites. Let us all unite and boycott this stupid new channel which snatched away our sources of happiness. 

The reason given to us for closing the channel and our shows was low TRPs so let us all contribute to make sure that this channel does not get even 0.1 TRP, so that these people realize the mistake they made by hurting their loyal fans and audience. 
umm! U guys don't want another season of Geet?šŸ¤£I thought this would have had thousands responsešŸ˜†
Thanx Dishu.. Itz Tym guys that we all unite.. N show those stupid people who thought by changing the channel or bringing new shows they will gain TRPs..
But in the process of doing that they have hurt our Feelings.. It is tym to Show them what mistake they have done by closing our shows
Edited by Ayesha066 - 12 years ago
just saying does not make things happen...

how are we gonna stop people from watching the channel is the point..
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

just saying does not make things happen...

how are we gonna stop people from watching the channel is the point..
We can only request members of these two forums. Decision is of course theirs. I know that I for one am not going to watch it.
Just let us all Unite and take the Oath of never even by mistake switching on that Channel and those who can unsubscribe it lets do it.Lets make Life OK's Life Hell
nice post dishu..good job...nd at least we all members of two forum can boycott this stupid life ok...we r a huge number...then we all must have people we know who watched these shows bt r not in forums...we can convince them...bt aren't people here pissed at all for ending there show ?...come on guys...
Originally posted by krndr

Just let us all Unite and take the Oath of never even by mistake switching on that Channel and those who can unsubscribe it lets do it.Lets make Life OK's Life Hell
Yes, I am surely not going to watch it ever
to blow the bubble... nor IPKND or geet had high trp :(
so that means not many people watches it...

:(
its us teenager who actually on IF 24 hours.. basically socializing... and keepthing the forum live...

for example look at saathia and Dia aur bati hum.. highest TRP but dead forum...
so i dont think it will work at all... :(

ps- i watch it on you tube lol

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 12 years ago
Love GHSP
Love Gurti
Love Maaneetā¤ļø  I will fight  for  GHSP Season 2 With Gurti Only
and Life Ok Channel Jaye Fahddd meinšŸ˜”
l am very angry on Starone/ Life ok...this life ok has taken our life from us..šŸ˜”