Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

Karan , karan ..... all the tym its him (Page 2)

*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Although i agree with your point

but just confused to why tulsi should be kicked out of the house? Confused can someone please explain Embarrassed

Megha

arjunmo Senior Member
arjunmo
arjunmo

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 8:02am | IP Logged
YA YOUR'RE RIGHT... It shoud have been Gautam this time trying to do somethn or Ganga or Shobha, becoz those three were originally the original characters... I don know why Karan is supposed to be the centre always.. im sort of getting bored of it now!!!! Angry

n about the Tulsi thing, im Two Minded... Confused
sanjana22sanju Goldie
sanjana22sanju
sanjana22sanju

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
yeah its karan always.... may b 'coz tulsi is gr8 to accept sauta's beta... so he owes a lot to her.... remaining are he own kids or her sisters kid and stuff....:) i dont think tulsi deserves to be kicked out of house........ she did try to call someone when they were in london... its not her mistake tat mihir dint attend her call....
sweetrani_neha IF-Dazzler
sweetrani_neha
sweetrani_neha

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Megha_Desai

but just confused to why tulsi should be kicked out of the house? Confused can someone please explain Embarrassed

Megha

Hmm Megha.. I don't think there's an "actual" reason why she should beWink.. just personal views I guessEmbarrassed 

I personally don't want Tulsi to be kicked out because she's not some evil character like Meera.. see Mohini I can tolerate because she's a riot.. but in my opinion Meera just needs to be booted out of family matters and faaar awaaayyy from MihirAngryLOL 

Tulsi gave mukthi to Savita because she asked for it... it's a whole other issue about the moral values behind that (I don't think Ekta should have shown that...) but I really don't think Tulsi needs to be blamed a "murderer" and kicked out of Shantiniketan simply for this reason...

As for others helping... I agree with your point. Karan is always the one taking things on his shoulders.. Others like the Bahus or Gautam support Tulsi but physically don't go out of their way to "save" her.

-Neha-

Edited by sweetrani_neha - 26 March 2006 at 7:29pm
lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 2:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sanjana22sanju

yeah its karan always.... may b 'coz tulsi is gr8 to accept sauta's beta... so he owes a lot to her.... remaining are he own kids or her sisters kid and stuff....:) i dont think tulsi deserves to be kicked out of house........ she did try to call someone when they were in london... its not her mistake tat mihir dint attend her call....

the population of shantiniketan is dat of a mini zoo and tulsi calld on 1 persns fone only once ... whereas the total no of cell fones owned by the viranis will be at least two dozen ...

ok , i was exaggerating LOL but i guess u get my point Big smile

batra_varundeep Goldie
batra_varundeep
batra_varundeep

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 2:56am | IP Logged
yup i agree its always karan who suffer and only he who save tulsi.

Edited by batra_varundeep - 27 March 2006 at 2:57am
lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetrani_neha

Originally posted by Megha_Desai

Megha

Hmm Megha.. I don't think there's an "actual" reason why she should beWink.. just personal views I guessEmbarrassed 

I personally don't want Tulsi to be kicked out because she's not some evil character like Meera.. see Mohini I can tolerate because she's a riot.. but in my opinion Meera just needs to be booted out of family matters and faaar awaaayyy from MihirAngryLOL 

Tulsi gave mukthi to Savita because she asked for it... it's a whole other issue about the moral values behind that (I don't think Ekta should have shown that...) but I really don't think Tulsi needs to be blamed a "murderer" and kicked out of Shantiniketan simply for this reason...

As for others helping... I agree with your point. Karan is always the one taking things on his shoulders.. Others like the Bahus or Gautam support Tulsi but physically don't go out of their way to "save" her.

-Neha-

well ya . twas my views about tulsi being kicked out .... but i feel she mite leave on her own ...

uh ....  i jus feel dat its tym for ppl lyk gautam and ganga to also do sumthing .... in the present generation karan has hogged the limelight... i feel that after tulsi , karan has got the most of screen tym be2een mid 2003 to mid 2005 ..

Go to top