Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Karan , karan ..... all the tym its him

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago

ghod ! all the tym its karan sweating it out ... running from pillar to post trying to save tulsi .... her other sons r such a waste ! all they do is say maa , main aapke saath hoon ... or main aapke khilaf hoon ... they dont do anything ...πŸ˜•

btw , i think dis tym tulsi deserves to be kicked outta the house (i knw sum mite not agree wid me)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I totally agree with you lunza!!! Tulsi and Meera BOTH need a hard kick!!! 🀒
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh btw sukhi , i am luna frm indya.com , i added tht z by mistake and now i am stuck wid it 😑
Immie thumbnail
karna is the best beta.. πŸ˜ƒ
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar i totally agreee joh khoon hai woh kuch nahin kare sometimes blood may be thicker than water but in this case its not
smriti_fan thumbnail
Agree. This time tulsi should be kicked out of the house..
*Meg_d* thumbnail
Although i agree with your point

but just confused to why tulsi should be kicked out of the house? πŸ˜• can someone please explain 😳

Megha
arjunmo thumbnail
YA YOUR'RE RIGHT... It shoud have been Gautam this time trying to do somethn or Ganga or Shobha, becoz those three were originally the original characters... I don know why Karan is supposed to be the centre always.. im sort of getting bored of it now!!!! 😑

n about the Tulsi thing, im Two Minded... πŸ˜•
sanjana22sanju thumbnail
yeah its karan always.... may b 'coz tulsi is gr8 to accept sauta's beta... so he owes a lot to her.... remaining are he own kids or her sisters kid and stuff....:) i dont think tulsi deserves to be kicked out of house........ she did try to call someone when they were in london... its not her mistake tat mihir dint attend her call....
sweetrani_neha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Megha_Desai

Although i agree with your point

but just confused to why tulsi should be kicked out of the house? πŸ˜• can someone please explain 😳

Megha

Hmm Megha.. I don't think there's an "actual" reason why she should beπŸ˜‰.. just personal views I guess😳 

I personally don't want Tulsi to be kicked out because she's not some evil character like Meera.. see Mohini I can tolerate because she's a riot.. but in my opinion Meera just needs to be booted out of family matters and faaar awaaayyy from MihirπŸ˜‘πŸ˜† 

Tulsi gave mukthi to Savita because she asked for it... it's a whole other issue about the moral values behind that (I don't think Ekta should have shown that...) but I really don't think Tulsi needs to be blamed a "murderer" and kicked out of Shantiniketan simply for this reason...

As for others helping... I agree with your point. Karan is always the one taking things on his shoulders.. Others like the Bahus or Gautam support Tulsi but physically don't go out of their way to "save" her.

-Neha-

Edited by sweetrani_neha - 18 years ago