Devi Maiyya ka hatyaar for Khoosiii...

Posted: 12 years ago

Confessions of Devi Maiyya...

Ladies and Gentlemen of India and few NRIs,

First of all ,I am sorry..For neglecting Y'all from Jun 6th 2011. I know all of you are mad at me for not fulfilling any of your wishes. Believe me ,I have all the wishes on my DVR which I plan to see and fulfill as soon as possible. 

Now where was I ??Yes ,I just bought a Hammer to strike on my favorite subject.. Khushi kumari gupta.Why ,you ask??

I have sided with her so many times. Listened to her patiently from day 1. I tried and tried my best to give her all the answers. I relentlessly researched using Google and Wikipedia for any doubts for future. Made her bump into her love 10000s of times. Released butterflies in her stomach which she called acidity?? Really Acidity?? If you want acidity all she had to do was look at her sister. 

How many times can I fly a dupatta on that fellow's face.Heard Arnav has developed an allergy from that. I just wish he could have asked for help but all the smart ones are turning into Atheist and I am left with the dimwits. Don't even get me started with Anjali now. I plead her to eat.Her brain is lacking the oxygen needing for the tubelight starter to work.

Engagement is also over in front of me and I helped with the parda farsh of snake.Believe me janta when I say I had decided to disclose it way earlier but dayaaam these CVs and dimwits..

Enough is enough KKG. Do you think cheater ever changes? Once a cheater always a cheater..Do you really want another orphan to go through all you went through while I am on your case.What will happen of others?? So my last ishara for you is striking you with this hammer. If you still don't get my isharas for you..Get some freaking counselling and stop wasting my time. I have a billion other ppl to take care of.

Toodles..

With loads of love
Devi Maiyya 

P.S: I need a break. Find me in Tibaktu,if necessary. Boo.. Come on Laxmi,Ganesh,Shiv,saraswati,kali!! We need a break from these losers...

Any Thoughts Capt JS on the decision taken by Khushi to hide the truth?

Thank you..felt the same..
Edited by somzz007 - 12 years ago
Wow that was heart to heart with DM poor god
She is also fustrated with kushi for not understanding the signs
Dear Devi Maiyya,
Thank you for hitting me with the hammer.  I know you did it so that I could understand what kind of pain Anjalidi will feel if I ever tell her about Shyam.  It is absolutely true and thanks for highlighting the point that the truth will be a headache.  Also Devi Maiyya, thank you for leaving the hammer behind.  Now I can finally hang up the rest of my pom poms in my room.

Raksha karna as always,
Khushi Kumari Gupta

p.s. - love this post Somzzz
Edited by momma1128 - 12 years ago
I can bet that DM is tired of these lovers... Khushi is deciphering all the signs wrongly... !!!

loved ur post 😆
Originally posted by momma1128

Dear Devi Maiyya,
Thank you for hitting me with the hammer.  I know you did it so that I could understand what kind of pain Anjalidi will feel if I ever tell her about Shyam.  It is absolutely true and thanks for highlighting the point that the truth will be a headache.  Also Devi Maiyya, thank you for leaving the hammer behind.  Now I can finally hang up the rest of my pom poms in my room.

Raksha karna as always,
Khushi Kumari Gupta

p.s. - love this post Somzzz

God how irritating was the episode!!
Originally posted by monsi08

I can bet that DM is tired of these lovers... Khushi is deciphering all the signs wrongly... !!!

loved ur post 😆

No wonder,a vacation is in order..
Originally posted by smileyhug7679

Wow that was heart to heart with DM poor god
She is also fustrated with kushi for not understanding the signs

She has had enuf of sob stories to deal with!!
🤣 🤣 🤣

Perfect!! 👏👏 ... Somy u are just super awesome..
Can u ask Devi Mayya to suggest what shampoo should these women use to grow some brains??? 😛
🤣 🤣

Somy as usual dhamaka post ⭐️

Devi Mayya: Why all my devotees are either cranky or snakey  
Arnav bitwa, you don't believe me right, hence Kushi serves right for you 😈
Originally posted by nitz17

🤣 🤣 

Perfect!! 👏👏 ... Somy u are just super awesome..
Can u ask Devi Mayya to suggest what shampoo should these women use to grow some brains??? 😛

Even a brain transplant can't change these ladies. Digging their own grave..🤣