Bigg Boss Season 5

Juhi - Hypocrisy Personified!

angry-bird thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
When PM entered the house Juhi said to Sid that even if 50 100 times PM says something bad to her she will not say a word to her just because PM has faced so much blah blah blah! And look what she did today? πŸ˜• I mean for no reason she went on and on about PM when PM never said a word to her! What a hypocrite!

And oh now Sky gang will be against PM for sure! watch this video!
 http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/pooja-misrra-aap-normal-kyu-nahi-ho-sakte-day-74-uncensored-3325.html#top

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I thought of the same thing when I saw that part 😊
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: susan29

I thought of the same thing when I saw that part 😊

do din se mishra jo kar rahi hai uska kyaπŸ˜•..here she is not clearing her point of violence here point is her tantrums and behaviour  for housemates ..kal nahi dekha kya πŸ˜• uncensored video nahi dekheπŸ˜• mishra is going on and on..it was too much so at last juhi gave up...i dont see any hypocrisy
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sky's words: "ek baar kya...pacchaas baar bolde na sorry. kisi ki zindagi ban thi hai isse toh it's a small thing to do." not so small when it comes to YOU, now, is it Sky? And when Sid points out this hypocrisy (like he did on the last AF episode), Sid is evil and manner-less. So bottom line, anything or anyone who challenges the Trimurti, they are evil and "kuch bhi boltein hain." SPARE ME!πŸ˜†
susan29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

do din se mishra jo kar rahi hai uska kyaπŸ˜•..here she is not clearing her point of violence here point is her tantrums and behaviour  for housemates ..kal nahi dekha kya πŸ˜• uncensored video nahi dekheπŸ˜• mishra is going on and on..it was too much so at last juhi gave up...i dont see any hypocrisy

I agree PM is like that but juhi had said whatever the Topicmaker said that even if PM says 50 or 100 times she will agree with PM...
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

she was going on and on with Sid too. but tabh toh Juhi is all like "she endured too much, give her a break." ab jab uss pe aa gayi, sehan nahi ho paya? where is that tolerance and patience level she preached Sid about? i dunno about you, but i think this is the quintessence of hypocrisy!πŸ˜†
fire_gun thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rapier

Sky's words: "ek baar kya...pacchaas baar bolde na sorry. kisi ki zindagi ban thi hai isse toh it's a small thing to do." not so small when it comes to YOU, now, is it Sky? And when Sid points out this hypocrisy (like he did on the last AF episode), Sid is evil and manner-less. So bottom line, anything or anyone who challenges the Trimurti, they are evil and "kuch bhi boltein hain." SPARE ME!πŸ˜†

arre bhai yaha topic woh hai hi nahiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..yaha uske saath bahar jo hua uska topic hai hi nahi..mishra ne jo ab  ghar kar rahi hai abhi uska topic hai hai..aur sky ne to kuch bola hi nahi do din se mishra ke baare mein kuchπŸ˜†
susan29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rapier

she was going on and on with Sid too. but tabh toh Juhi is all like "she endured too much, give her a break." ab jab uss pe aa gayi, sehan nahi ho paya? where is that tolerance and patience level she preached Sid about? i dunno about you, but i think this is the quintessence of hypocrisy!πŸ˜†

Juhi was just controling this side of her and tried to be goody goody and saintly...
fire_gun thumbnail
Originally posted by: susan29

I agree PM is like that but juhi had said whatever the Topicmaker said that even if PM says 50 or 100 times she will agree with PM...

arre woh violent topic par agree ke baare mein tha because of mishra sob story ...it was all abt it violent tag story 
angry-bird thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/kissa-pyjame-ka-day-74-uncensored-1-3313.html#top

PM and Amar's 2 cents on Juhi! πŸ˜›