A beautiful Relationship between MIL & DIL

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Day on day the relationship between Koki & Gopi seems to be growing with love. Kokilla has been taking care of Gopi all thru, feeding her, taking care of her medicines etc. She is taking care of her irrespective of her son being there or not !!!

Today when Gopi felt bad that she was not able to work & troubling others...koki very sweetly explained to her that why do u think ur a problem for me...& then tells her all u have to do is take rest for now...😊

Gopi also understands Koki well...she tells Rashi I know Koki is not upset that we are watching TV...their relationship shows such a beautiful relationship that can be there between a MIL & DIL !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Love your post!👏
Goki's relationship is absolutely amazing and loving!,i think its the most unique and special relationship between mother-in-law and daulgter-in-law on TV,its a beautiful bond!😃
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I just hope hum sabh ko Koki jaisi saasu mile...🤣
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's a great relationship which as you say is becoming deeper and deeper. Gopi feels confident enough to share her feelings with Koki which is how it should be.

It's so lovely to see their interactions especially when you think back to how they used to be at the start of the show!
navyab thumbnail

Originally posted by: CHIKA784

Love your post!👏

Goki's relationship is absolutely amazing and loving!,i think its the most unique and special relationship between mother-in-law and daulgter-in-law on TV,its a beautiful bond!😃

Yeah Chika one of the wonderful relationship which has grown over a period of time !!!
navyab thumbnail

Originally posted by: RachP

I just hope hum sabh ko Koki jaisi saasu mile...🤣

😆 as long as u can handle the 1st few episodes Koki then all should have kokilla jaise saasuma...
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
It truly is lovely to see the MIL and DIL interaction. So refreshing. I wish I knew why a relationship of MIL and DIL has always been shown as poisonous. After all saas be khabhi bahu thi.Edited by Xarina - 12 years ago
navyab thumbnail

Originally posted by: NazmaJ

It's a great relationship which as you say is becoming deeper and deeper. Gopi feels confident enough to share her feelings with Koki which is how it should be.

It's so lovely to see their interactions especially when you think back to how they used to be at the start of the show!

At the start of the relationship, both did not know each other...Kokilla was also insecure...but over time they have moved from MIl & DIL relationship to mother & daughter relationship !!!
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: navyab

😆 as long as u can handle the 1st few episodes Koki then all should have kokilla jaise saasuma...

I was laughing because of that! loll...I was like except she can't make me work like a housemaid 24/7 ki mere pair hi ghis jaaye😆
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree. It is a very sweet relationship.