guys chalo chalo sneha na swagat karo ..!! - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shayal1436

Awesome 🤣 🤣 make it as a gift for all sneha fans if there is any 🤣

sab mujhe he na marr dale

im sure every1 will be very happy to see such a surprise in the creation gallery 🤣 🤣
Originally posted by _Amina_

sab mujhe he na marr dale

im sure every1 will be very happy to see such a surprise in the creation gallery 🤣 🤣
jab ekdum borred hongi tab bana dungi mujhe yedi ka pictures save karne ka shouk nahi 🤣

jab ekdum borred hongi tab bana dungi mujhe yedi ka pictures save karne ka shouk nahi🤣

theek hai take ur time no need to hurry 🤣 but yaar do somthing to this congres she is so irritating 😡

jab ekdum borred hongi tab bana dungi mujhe yedi ka pictures save karne ka shouk nahi🤣

theek hai take ur time no need to hurry 🤣 but yaar do somthing to this congres she is so irritating 😡
seriously yaar she is soo annoying 😡 im tired of her meri bachi meri bachii  as if shez the only person in the world whu has a daughter 😡
]
seriously yaar she is soo annoying😡im tired of her meri bachi meri bachii as if shez the only person in the world whu has a daughter😡

when she says her meri bachi meri bachi dialogue i feel like slaping her 😡 such a selfish women 😡 😡

]

seriously yaar she is soo annoying😡im tired of her meri bachi meri bachii as if shez the only person in the world whu has a daughter😡
[/QUOTE]
when she says her meri bachi meri bachi dialogue i feel like slaping her 😡 such a selfish women 😡 😡[/QUOTE]
precap dekhne ke baad thora araam mila 😳 munna is awsumm

when she says her meri bachi meri bachi dialogue i feel like slaping her 😡 such a selfish women 😡 😡
precap dekhne ke baad thora araam mila😳munna is awsumm

I know, eagerly waiting for tomorrows episode now 😃 just hope he dosen't change his mind. anywaz im sure akshara won't agree to go at m's even if they force her to. 😊

I know, eagerly waiting for tomorrows episode now 😃 just hope he dosen't change his mind. anywaz im sure akshara won't agree to go at m's even if they force her to. 😊
im loving aksharaz new strongr character.. she isnt gna agree phir g3 ka latka hua fce dekhna padega

im loving aksharaz new strongr character.. she isnt gna agree phir g3 ka latka hua fce dekhna padega

cv's showing positive and strong akshara... she was so happy in todays epi.. im also loving the new akshara 😃
i woluld rather watch g3's latka hua face than congress pagalpan 😆

cv's showing positive and strong akshara... she was so happy in todays epi.. im also loving the new akshara 😃
i woluld rather watch g3's latka hua face than congress pagalpan 😆
haha same here lol ...tired of her meri baachi meri baachi drama 🤢 usse acha g3 ka "bahu tum samhajti nahi ho beta" hai 😆