Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Priya might find the truth this way!

wackysharu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Now that the honeymoon track is over.. I dont think there are chances of Apeksha telling priya the truth.. I was just wondering how will she knw then?
I remembered a thing.. You guys remember the episode just after marriage when Ram goes to US.. He calls priya for d Pen drive.. That time priya finds his childhood stuff hidden in his cupboard.. Tht time she finds a box just when she is about to open Ram calls back.. Tht box i guess might have Ram's real family pictures.. Some old memories.. That he has kept away from everyone..
I think this is a possibility.. What do u guys think? Any other way..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: wackysharu

Now that the honeymoon track is over.. I dont think there are chances of Apeksha telling priya the truth.. I was just wondering how will she knw then?
I remembered a thing.. You guys remember the episode just after marriage when Ram goes to US.. He calls priya for d Pen drive.. That time priya finds his childhood stuff hidden in his cupboard.. Tht time she finds a box just when she is about to open Ram calls back.. Tht box i guess might have Ram's real family pictures.. Some old memories.. That he has kept away from everyone..
I think this is a possibility.. What do u guys think? Any other way..

Good guess. But is it really possble in Ekta's show ?In such a simple way.
chak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
May b u r right she will find thro that box or may b there r chances when Ram is in feelings he may tell the truth to Priya bcos' always she says she wants to listen the truth only from her husband...anyway HM track should have continued for one more week it would have been good to watch...😭😭
Book-Worm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey nice idea dear but i think ekta cv's have short term memory loss so they obviously can't remember those scenes.. so it's not possible..
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good guess! 

but i don't think ekta would end up so easily. it will be a drag drag episode with misunderstanding or something like the present situation.

she is expert in creating such situations ðŸ˜ˆ 

thought it will end smoothly but now ðŸ˜¡
blossom2283 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well this could be possible...
neha445 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 YA COULD BE GUD ANALYSIS
wackysharu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: chak

May b u r right she will find thro that box or may b there r chances when Ram is in feelings he may tell the truth to Priya bcos' always she says she wants to listen the truth only from her husband...anyway HM track should have continued for one more week it would have been good to watch...😭😭

Might be yaa... lets see whts gonna come our way... Hope ekta doesnt go the typical way..😭
haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saniya9919

<div></div>Good guess. But is it really possble in Ekta's show ?In such a simple way.

No dear... I don't think so.. chocolate box relevation may come from Ram himself... as and when he will share info about Apeksha... Priya will never touch it herself...