Welcome, and keep posting! Big smile

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
hehe

sowmmya di u noe i like 2 enter with a bang LOL LOL

lolz...wat i find really really really funnie is tht even tho i said it was a dare sum ppl still arguing with me LOL LOL

and ya i agree with buffie....jassi is better 4 armaan than mallika but as an actress i think rakshanda is better and she carries herself waaaay better than mona ever can and rakshanda is prettier...but as 4 jodis on jjkn defin8ly janda
ZAYEENA Senior Member
ZAYEENA
ZAYEENA

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

Hi guys....ive been a quiet visiter for a loong time and now that the serial is coming 2 an end ive desided to finally speak up.

well i dont know y all of u like Mona and Apurva pairDead...they look soo bad together...and mona lookz older than apurva...jassi lukz like arman'z older sister not his wife.

as for armaan i think he looked best opposite mallika...rakshanda and apoorva made a great pair and they rocked....2 bad jassi and armaan had 2 her back 2gether so they got rakshanda off the showCry.....rakshanda is a great actress, she has grace, elegance, poise and everything else tht mona lacks and she can do nething mona can only better.....mallika was the highlight of the show and she will alwayz remain the best no matter what anyone says and mallika-arman jodi is was and will always be the best jodi of not only jjkn but all of television

Sorry I disagree with you. It is entirely your opinion. Rakshanda looks huge with Armaan. She has no sweet innocent charm on her face like Jassi. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.I find raksh okayish.

Jassi is awesome,bubbly,frank,cutish & Raksh is jealous types well suited for villian roles.Kandyfloss ---aired her backbiting nature.

tiki5434 IF-Dazzler
tiki5434
tiki5434

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

Welcome to the forum! Hug You certainly did enter w/ a bang! After effects are still going on right now... LOL
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drrkamra

well guys itz jus mah opinion...if no1 wantz 2 listen 2 other ppl'z opinionz thn how can dey welcome ppl 2 der section....itz cuz of responses like these tht ppl like me remain silent readers

Thank you so much for your 2 cents. And if its just your opinion then you have stated it by starting this thread. Leave it at that, the silent reader. And you know you are not respecting other people's opinion by going on and on about your opinion. Welcome to the forum PakiPrincz, the silent spectator! Have fun!

chill rupa javz was jus joking... Tongue

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
OMG...wildblossom...do i get awarded best dare?....hehe other pplz dares got recognozed within 2-3 posts and here i ADMITED it and ppl still dun get it LOL LOL LOL

hehe shraddha di....ur rite...i was jus jokin LOL
Angelic_J IF-Sizzlerz
Angelic_J
Angelic_J

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

hehe

sowmmya di u noe i like 2 enter with a bang LOL LOL

lolz...wat i find really really really funnie is tht even tho i said it was a dare sum ppl still arguing with me LOL LOL

and ya i agree with buffie....jassi is better 4 armaan than mallika but as an actress i think rakshanda is better and she carries herself waaaay better than mona ever can and rakshanda is prettier...but as 4 jodis on jjkn defin8ly janda

LOLHaila Jav i know u were joking abt jandaLOL but u r not being fair wid monaTongue Mona carries herself as good as rakhsuBig smile And rakhsu ain't betta than MonaEmbarrassedTongue They're both equally goodTongue

momogrl21 IF-Rockerz
momogrl21
momogrl21

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
haha! wat a great way to enter LOL Tongue anyways, welcome Smile

Go to top