Posted: 26 March 2006 at 7:41am | IP Logged
OMG ! This was all a DARE LOL

Anyways,as sowmyaa di said....Great Entry PP Clap Wink LOL

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

Hi guys....ive been a quiet visiter for a loong time and now that the serial is coming 2 an end ive desided to finally speak up.(yayyyyyyyyyyyy....its nice when silent members speak upBig smileBig smileBig smile)

well i dont know y all of u like Mona and Apurva pairDead...they look soo bad together...and mona lookz older than apurva(yes, she does...she does look like his older sister..and my mother told me exactly the same thing when she saw the wedding promos...mona does look older than apu)...jassi lukz like arman'z older sister not his wife.

as for armaan i think he looked best opposite mallika(yeah, even i always felt that RK is a much prettier and graceful actress than mona...and armaan and mallika did look much better than armaan and jassi...but sadly, even mallika looked like armaan's older sisterOuch..RK is also putting on weight and even she is 30...and armaan and mallika hardly had any scenes and they were really thandha)...rakshanda and apoorva made a great pair and they rocked....2 bad jassi and armaan had 2 her back 2gether so they got rakshanda off the showCry.....rakshanda is a great actress, she has grace, elegance, poise and everything else tht mona lacks and she can do nething mona can only better.....mallika was the highlight of the show and she will alwayz remain the best no matter what anyone says and mallika-arman jodi is was and will always be the best jodi of not only jjkn but all of television(no, looks wise, apu and RK were really good..both are good looking people...but as a pair, they were not all that good..they did as a pair  only look good but lacked everything else.....when it comes to the comfort level and chemistry, no one can beat mandaEmbarrassedTongueBig smile)

Tomiko IF-Sizzlerz
Tomiko
Tomiko

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 8:04am | IP Logged
agree that RK was a great actress and she did look good with apu...but i feel that Mona and Apu have the best chemistry ever!!!
other than that...welcome!!!...and like Buffie said...it's nice to see silent members speak up!!! Tongue
drrkamra Senior Member
drrkamra
drrkamra

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

well guys itz jus mah opinion...if no1 wantz 2 listen 2 other ppl'z opinionz thn how can dey welcome ppl 2 der section....itz cuz of responses like these tht ppl like me remain silent readers

Thank you so much for your 2 cents. And if its just your opinion then you have stated it by starting this thread. Leave it at that, the silent reader. And you know you are not respecting other people's opinion by going on and on about your opinion. Welcome to the forum PakiPrincz, the silent spectator! Have fun!

No Angel Goldie
No Angel
No Angel

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 9:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

aar ra ra ra ra

why create such posts that are just going to cause fights, debates and argumentive discussions

firstly, welcome and post more often yaar....

in a place where almost every person on this forum is absolutely in love with the JANDA JODI....including meBig smile....your not going to get a great response....LOL

so im not going to argue with whos the best and who loooks old and who doesnt...because i dont see a point in trying to justify my love for JANDA anymore.....they're awesome, great and fabulous and that's that....

mallika = great actress = butchered character = never amazing with Apu
Jassi = great actress and may i add amazingggg = amazing chemisty with APU

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tongue

No Angel Goldie
No Angel
No Angel

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 9:08am | IP Logged
MONA APU ALL THE WAY!! NO ONE CAN BEAT THIER AWESOME CHEMISTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Embarrassed

wildblossom IF-Rockerz
wildblossom
wildblossom

IF-Crazy Creatives

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:04am | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL gr8 job!! ur in the the club
marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Your right, RK did do a FAB. job! Clap Clap And she did play a very important part in JJKN. Big smile
I wont say that Mallika And Armaan looked horrible together, they looked nice according to me Tongue But JandA ROCK! Embarrassed Thumbs Up
As for Mona looking like his sis, my mom says that too Confused
thats ur opinion, and this is mine Big smile

Go to top