Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

No Angel thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
MONA APU ALL THE WAY!! NO ONE CAN BEAT THIER AWESOME CHEMISTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😳

wildblossom thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† gr8 job!! ur in the the club
marvelous.malks thumbnail
Your right, RK did do a FAB. job! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ And she did play a very important part in JJKN. πŸ˜ƒ
I wont say that Mallika And Armaan looked horrible together, they looked nice according to me πŸ˜› But JandA ROCK! 😳 πŸ‘πŸΌ
As for Mona looking like his sis, my mom says that too πŸ˜•
thats ur opinion, and this is mine πŸ˜ƒ
marvelous.malks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

πŸ˜† hi guys....sorry 4 such a bad introduction πŸ˜†

this was actually a dare πŸ˜†

i like jassi and arman jodi as well πŸ˜†

wildblossom..am i in da club now? πŸ˜‰

Ohh lolzz nice! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but ur thoughts are exactly like my moms πŸ˜† 

Welcome, and keep posting! πŸ˜ƒ

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
hehe

sowmmya di u noe i like 2 enter with a bang πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

lolz...wat i find really really really funnie is tht even tho i said it was a dare sum ppl still arguing with me πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

and ya i agree with buffie....jassi is better 4 armaan than mallika but as an actress i think rakshanda is better and she carries herself waaaay better than mona ever can and rakshanda is prettier...but as 4 jodis on jjkn defin8ly janda
ZAYEENA thumbnail

Hi guys....ive been a quiet visiter for a loong time and now that the serial is coming 2 an end ive desided to finally speak up.

well i dont know y all of u like Mona and Apurva pair🀒...they look soo bad together...and mona lookz older than apurva...jassi lukz like arman'z older sister not his wife.

as for armaan i think he looked best opposite mallika...rakshanda and apoorva made a great pair and they rocked....2 bad jassi and armaan had 2 her back 2gether so they got rakshanda off the show😭.....rakshanda is a great actress, she has grace, elegance, poise and everything else tht mona lacks and she can do nething mona can only better.....mallika was the highlight of the show and she will alwayz remain the best no matter what anyone says and mallika-arman jodi is was and will always be the best jodi of not only jjkn but all of television

Sorry I disagree with you. It is entirely your opinion. Rakshanda looks huge with Armaan. She has no sweet innocent charm on her face like Jassi. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.I find raksh okayish.

Jassi is awesome,bubbly,frank,cutish & Raksh is jealous types well suited for villian roles.Kandyfloss ---aired her backbiting nature.

tiki5434 thumbnail

Welcome to the forum! πŸ€— You certainly did enter w/ a bang! After effects are still going on right now... πŸ˜†
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: drrkamra

Thank you so much for your 2 cents. And if its just your opinion then you have stated it by starting this thread. Leave it at that, the silent reader. And you know you are not respecting other people's opinion by going on and on about your opinion. Welcome to the forum PakiPrincz, the silent spectator! Have fun!

chill rupa javz was jus joking... πŸ˜›

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
OMG...wildblossom...do i get awarded best dare?....hehe other pplz dares got recognozed within 2-3 posts and here i ADMITED it and ppl still dun get it πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

hehe shraddha di....ur rite...i was jus jokin πŸ˜†
Angelic_J thumbnail

hehe

sowmmya di u noe i like 2 enter with a bang πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

lolz...wat i find really really really funnie is tht even tho i said it was a dare sum ppl still arguing with me πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

and ya i agree with buffie....jassi is better 4 armaan than mallika but as an actress i think rakshanda is better and she carries herself waaaay better than mona ever can and rakshanda is prettier...but as 4 jodis on jjkn defin8ly janda

πŸ˜†Haila Jav i know u were joking abt jandaπŸ˜† but u r not being fair wid monaπŸ˜› Mona carries herself as good as rakhsuπŸ˜ƒ And rakhsu ain't betta than MonaπŸ˜³πŸ˜› They're both equally goodπŸ˜›