Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Plz Read..itz VERY IMPORTANT!!

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

Hi guys....ive been a quiet visiter for a loong time and now that the serial is coming 2 an end ive desided to finally speak up.

well i dont know y all of u like Mona and Apurva pairDead...they look soo bad together...and mona lookz older than apurva...jassi lukz like arman'z older sister not his wife.

as for armaan i think he looked best opposite mallika...rakshanda and apoorva made a great pair and they rocked....2 bad jassi and armaan had 2 her back 2gether so they got rakshanda off the showCry.....rakshanda is a great actress, she has grace, elegance, poise and everything else tht mona lacks and she can do nething mona can only better.....mallika was the highlight of the show and she will alwayz remain the best no matter what anyone says and mallika-arman jodi is was and will always be the best jodi of not only jjkn but all of television

Jia IF-Rockerz
Jia
Jia

-

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
i agree mallika is a good actress. however, i think jassi and armaan are a much better pair than mallika and armaan. Embarrassed

plz post more often yaar! Big smile
sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
aar ra ra ra ra

why create such posts that are just going to cause fights, debates and argumentive discussions

firstly, welcome and post more often yaar....

in a place where almost every person on this forum is absolutely in love with the JANDA JODI....including meBig smile....your not going to get a great response....LOL

so im not going to argue with whos the best and who loooks old and who doesnt...because i dont see a point in trying to justify my love for JANDA anymore.....they're awesome, great and fabulous and that's that....

mallika = great actress = butchered character = never amazing with Apu
Jassi = great actress and may i add amazingggg = amazing chemisty with APU

Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 25 March 2006 at 8:38pm
wildblossom IF-Rockerz
wildblossom
wildblossom

IF-Crazy Creatives

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
LOL
fading_smiles IF-Dazzler
fading_smiles
fading_smiles

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

aar ra ra ra ra

why create such posts that are just going to cause fights, debates and argumentive discussions i know a fight is going to brew up sooner or later..

firstly, welcome and post more often yaar....

in a place where almost every person on this forum is absolutely in love with the JANDA JODI....including meBig smile....your not going to get a great response....LOL id get a sheild to protect urself yaar

so im not going to argue with whos the best and who loooks old and who doesnt...because i dont see a point in trying to justify my love for JANDA anymore.....they're awesome, great and fabulous and that's that....

mallika = great actress = butchered character = never amazing with Apu
Jassi = great actress and may i add amazingggg = amazing chemisty with APU couldnt have said it better myself!!LOLBig smilenicely saidClap

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
well guys itz jus mah opinion...if no1 wantz 2 listen 2 other ppl'z opinionz thn how can dey welcome ppl 2 der section....itz cuz of responses like these tht ppl like me remain silent readers
Jia IF-Rockerz
Jia
Jia

-

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
yaar, u can post your opinion. its just that there are so many janda fans...that there will be a fight in this post...thats all. Embarrassed

plz post more. everyone's opinion is welcome. Smile
sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paki princess

well guys itz jus mah opinion...if no1 wantz 2 listen 2 other ppl'z opinionz thn how can dey welcome ppl 2 der section....itz cuz of responses like these tht ppl like me remain silent readers

are yaar...i totally respect ur opinion....hence i didnt launch myself into a huge arguement with like a page of me defending JandA it's just not worth it......but see....u stated your opnion...and its totally fine by me! i respect that...and i stated my opinon....and that's that.....

now dont remain silent yaarr....we love to have new people in the forum...so keep posting!Smile

Go to top