thank God ur on line JanniEmbarrassed
me waiting ...since how long I don't know for the updates ...LOL

:)
how are you?
just tired with studying :(
xxx
i really want to drop out of med >< do something different lol

</div>
I knowMed.School is not easy yaar and I don't know about the procedure of getting into Med.Schoolin UKbut in US its not an easy cup of tea.

UK- SUPER HARD... its reallly hard to get in... i did so much to come here.. but its.. i like sometime think standing can i do it? or i cant... then again i look back to see my hard work.. if i drop out now all my hard work in the bin
><
xx

<div>
yaar u are one of the lucky one don't think of leaving ..just concentrate u will be paid off one day.
Afriend of mine she is married to a doc.in UK now she has moved bc to US was telling me that as compare to US doctors are not paid that well in UK Ouch

In us people have to pay to see dr, Pay for education pay for basically everything. Everything is private in US.

In uk healthcare is free, education and other many stuff. Everything comes through tax, so dr pay is low compare to other country + tax on top >< but a dr have very good standard of living in uk and with money to... I think like 70-120 grand. Which is allot...
And also it depends on the dr to... How much you get paid... Hope England NHS becomes private soon then it would be better then us! But that's unlikely lol

So don't quit fire. I think you already know that lol.
US is not a welfare country.
Here education is free for everybody up to highschool and if u cannot afford tp pay the college fee u get scholarship and other type of financial assistance , infact those who come under low income group r much better off ,people get food stamp and free medical facilities if they come under low income group.
A general physician makes around 250 k easily
here it all depends on ur living standard if u can afford to pay then u pay otherwise govt.provide u with financial help

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaansexiFireSafireFiree

TanuDDian IF-Rockerz
TanuDDian
TanuDDian

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
waiting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

shristi1 IF-Dazzler
shristi1
shristi1

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Waiting!!!

FireSafireFiree

-divya- Senior Member
-divya-
-divya-

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
interesting comments preeviously, me as a medical student suffers from the same thing...its quite difficult things in spain, i think uk is better off, its such a long career but still iwould not choose anything else either than this...

firy don't worry i know the stress your in, we are thankful for the updates

DilsayFireSafireFiree

khwaishfan IF-Addictz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Hi thanks 4 da pm for parts 58-61! Read dem nw only. Awesum passionate n fab updates! Love dthe Maaneet scnes! Geet proud of Maan! Sorry 4 late likes n comments! Update soon n pm wen u do!

FireSafireFiree

-divya- Senior Member
-divya-
-divya-

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
waiting dear i hope you post be4 midnight..coz travelling 2morrow 2 the main city, got to sleep early

FireSafireFiree

Maansexi Senior Member
Maansexi
Maansexi

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dilsay

Originally posted by Maansexi

Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

thank God ur on line JanniEmbarrassed

me waiting ...since how long I don't know for the updates ...LOL

</div>

:)
how are you?
just tired with studying :(
xxx
i really want to drop out of med >< do something different lol

</div>

I knowMed.School is not easy yaar and I don't know about the procedure of getting into Med.Schoolin UKbut in US its not an easy cup of tea.

UK- SUPER HARD... its reallly hard to get in... i did so much to come here.. but its.. i like sometime think standing can i do it? or i cant... then again i look back to see my hard work.. if i drop out now all my hard work in the bin
><
xx

<div>
yaar u are one of the lucky one don't think of leaving ..just concentrate u will be paid off one day.

Afriend of mine she is married to a doc.in UK now she has moved bc to US was telling me that as compare to US doctors are not paid that well in UK Ouch

In us people have to pay to see dr, Pay for education pay for basically everything. Everything is private in US.

In uk healthcare is free, education and other many stuff. Everything comes through tax, so dr pay is low compare to other country + tax on top >< but a dr have very good standard of living in uk and with money to... I think like 70-120 grand. Which is allot...
And also it depends on the dr to... How much you get paid... Hope England NHS becomes private soon then it would be better then us! But that's unlikely lol

So don't quit fire. I think you already know that lol.

<div>
US is not a welfare country.
Here education is free for everybody up to highschool and if u cannot afford tp pay the college fee u get scholarship and other type of financial assistance ,infact those who come under low income group r much better off ,people get food stamp and free medical facilities if they come under low income group.

Ageneral physician makes around 250 k easily

here it all depends on ur living standard if u can afford to pay then u pay otherwise govt.provide u with financial help

That's good, I never knew that. Do you get high tax?
What about major operation? My cousins is there and she was telling me you have to pay for everything.
You earn good money but the spending is same amount...

This will help me with my geography lol.
Do everyone get free education?
Uk in university people still get grant and family with low income if no money have free uni to..
What about benefits? Like
Housing, if a person is homeless, job less, disabled, do they get house and money support? Then child benifit, tax benifits, there are actually lots do they do that in USA.

It will be great help if you can answer.

X

DilsayFireSafireFiree

Go to top