FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

MAHSOOS......

FaceBook FAN PAGE... Please join :)
please add this and other acc if you would like
PM as i alternate

MAHSOOS PART 63

It's ridzys first day, she stood at the far corner of the table, staring at one person to another judging there face by how would they react to her sweet. Maan and geet sat at the far corner, wondering how to say its amazing, while dev sat there silently. He did not even want to imagine back how he found him self this morning. He constantly trying to remind him self forget nt and move along with ridzy. But before he really need to tell ridzy all the truth.

One by one everyone gave ridzy there blessing while anny and geet along with few others hugged her. Geet gave her gift, a diamond set, that she an maan brought the day before...

Maan opens the door, slowly steps in, while geet slams her self to the bed. Her whole week went by working, starting from collage to house work. Even though maan clearly suggested they required no extra help geet didn't listen. After all she is the oldest daughter in law. Geet spines around, looks to the side, maan wasn't in the room. She rolled her eyes and walks In to the study room. He was busy observing something. A file. She sits next to him, wondering why to say, reading the brail, she really did not have to feel the letter, gazing was enough. It's no other name then pari. Which really did irritate her.
"ae pari- I mean whose file is this?" she nearly mumbled out everything.
Maan slides his head to the side, surly he did here pari's name from her lips. Maan could feel the agitation, her nonstop playing with end of her duppata.
"pari?" maans blank face looked at geet. He couldn't imagine what her face would look like at this point. He holds her hand and brings her close, letting her sit on his lap. He strokes her chin, then the little wrinkle on her forehead, with irritation and heavy breath.
"why you breathing so hard?"
"whose file is this?"
"I know you don't like pari, but she works for our company!"
"but that's mean..." geet wasn't sure what to say, wouldn't the word pari question her. How she exactly knew the name of the file!
"umm... Chado..." geet spines her hand around his neck. "what do you want for lunch?"
"isn't your exam is next week?"
"yes... I have done all the revision."
"do you want to go to university after this?" maan asked a simple question but geet gave one of the most unwanted look. He felt her wrinkle became more prominent on the skin, wondering why that is. "have I asked something odd?"

After long moment of silence, geet parts her lips, inhaling deep breath then releasing it back on maans face. "do you want to get rid of me?"
"hmm..."
"yes, do you want to get rid of me? I have all this plan for us, then for our kids" she puts her finger out, "I want 5 kids. Not one or two, 5. And mixture. Not all of them can be girls or boys... And you asking me to go to university? Who will look after our children? You? Meri choti choti bacci, agar bighar gye toh!"

Maan couldn't help him self to laugh. Geet looked at him for while, observing his laughter. It was rare to see him laugh with anyone except her. It surly was special. She gently rests her palm against his cheek, with a gentel smile.

"did you like my plan?"
"yes..." maan came forward, tilting his head little to the side then suppressing his warm wet lips against her pink cheek.
"anyway, what do you want for lunch? Everyone is at rest. And mom along with all the aunty have gone to our farmhouse. They wanted some quit and relaxing time. Only us and the newly wedded couple. I was thinking why don't we book honeymoon for them."
"hmm..."
"ha... It would be amazing."
"do you think anything els then honeymoon?" maan mocked at geet while sliding his hand over a file...
Geet pulled a face, glaring at him with anger. "how can I, when my husband decided to give me a message of lifetime, which technically, I should sleep for 2-4 days but he decides to wake me up... Then why wouldn't I think about the honeymoon..." geet sadly looked at the mirror that was opposite of them... "where I can lay, quit in my husbands arm..."

Maan laughed even louder. Her dramatic words would never end.

"acca baba... Book it..."
Geet gave one of the big smile and took the laptop from the side. She googled every possible honeymoon place and then eventually found one...

She walked off, opening maans wardrobe, taking his wallet out. "which card shall I use?"
His card was dotted to. And all the same type except gold band on most of them...
"any..." maan lazily replied, barely had any concentration, his observation was full on the file. Something felt wrong.
"hmm..." geet looked at one after another, confusingly twisting her lips, then wondering. She evantually chose one and came back and say next to him. "it's Canada. Cold..." she giggled. "they will stay in there bedroom"
Maan smiles, she was indeed very naughty. With dirty thought. "I will book something extra to."

"are... At least let them decide, it's there honeymoon."
"no... Au apki bro... I always seen him work to home and home to work. He will do nothing romantic... And ridzy so sigh, ae surly will forget everything"

Maan smiled.

Geet paid for everything, then printing it out with all the details.

"shall I go or both of us? and shall i book one honeymoon for us to..." geet teased then wasn't sure how to give this to them now.
Maan showed no interest, so geet walked off to give it to them.

Geet walked in to the hall, where dev just walked in. She walked towards him and handed him with all the ticket...
"honeymoon ticket... From maan and me..."
Dev smiled. "you really didn't have to..."

Geet left... While ridzy flowed dev to there room, who was standing at the side.
"shall we pack, flight is tonight..."

Geet walks in to the kitchen, cooking all maans favorite dish. She was in different thought totally. Specially with maans mom and dad, and why exactly they are separate and also with her parents... Being mad...

Maan walked down, folding his sleeve up as geet starte to decorate the table with food. Ridzy also came down... Maan took his normal seat and geet next to him, feeding him as usual.

From ridzys prospective it looked really weird, they were not a normal couple, maybe far special. Far greater. Maan a man, who have no ability to keep his wife happy, or it was just her prospective while geet doing everything as possible to make him happy, comfortable. All ridzy can thing was how nice geet is.

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2654170
Fan FICtion vote is going on... pls pls pls
vote for our mannet ff... and MY ffπŸ˜†
please do take some time and vote  for our mannet ff..
i am touched all this like.. and now me being beshram😳 asking you to post your view and vote for your fav ff...
dont forget me..
:D
😳

thanks again for all those like and comments and all the
love and support...
next- twist

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 12 years ago
-memorable- thumbnail
wow

geet's thoughts never went pass honeymoon...i second maan on that πŸ˜†

what twist is going t happen now !!
Edited by -memorable- - 12 years ago
Craziest_MG thumbnail
awesome.
Lovely.
Maaneet are so cute n adoreable.
GurruKiDeewani- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
continue soon
x.Maaneet4eva.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome !!! Naughty naughty Geet,,,LOL,,,Hmmm i wonder what the twist is going to be!!! Hope nothing bad for our Maaneet =| .x.
BadGirlKiss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing waiting for the twist
And lol geet and her honeymoon
Both are just too good

Ridzy don't know the indeptj of there love... That's why she is thinking like that

And ofcourse we will vote for you..
You like one of the most highest like in if so tell me why wouldn't we vote lol
XEdited by BadGirlKiss - 12 years ago
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
hahahahah... awsum update Keya...

i luv d naughty Geet... shes xtremely cute...

n i luv d fact dat Maan laughs along wid Geet.. shes special after all... πŸ˜‰

i want things to get right btw Dev n Ritzy ... i think Geet's honeymoon idea might work... πŸ˜‰

i luv d beautiful rltnshp of Maaneet... diff yet so beautiful n mesmerising...

i love it all Keya.. U Rock...
Luvya... ❀️

RaDMG25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update love naughty geet 😳
Saj110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Safyyy loved itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Geet has a one track mind!! Poor Ridzy ooh twist.. I don't like the word'twist... Makes me tenseπŸ˜• thanks for the update... X
Rocxy thumbnail
finally you are back 😊
the update WAS greatπŸ˜ƒ