Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Sunnys gesture towards amar (Page 3)

Poll Question: Is sunny's reaction justified to juhi after amar lifts sunny in dance?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
18 [21.18%]
67 [78.82%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

ReallyCool IF-Sizzlerz
ReallyCool
ReallyCool

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Just a song sequence n every1 r actingup n amar tried to give a shot for thier performance in task! No big deal, sunny is just faking it, shezz done worse things so she should top acting innocent! Sunny is on game n shez playing it silently well n going towards finls! V is misusing info of amar on show n creating scenes!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lippi

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -P.K.LeLe-

Is She special lady who would not wish to be lifted, daily their habit is to lift from here to there, today on national tv , her that habit changed. AWESOME.

Nope. No one is special. Every human being has a choice. Some people don't even like to shake hands with the opposite gender. It's a choice we respect.

Again I reiterate, I'm not saying Sunny was right or Amar was wrong. He probably had no idea about it and she blew it out of proportion. But saying she is a po*n star and therefore has absolutely no right to even dislike or question some touching is wrong and is a very derogatory attitude.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dollyMrManagement

ps_saintpaul Senior Member
ps_saintpaul
ps_saintpaul

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moderator-

Poor Amar Cry   Ever since Sky called him a "Napusank" , he is trying all his best to prove that he is not. But since he is taking wrong route, he gets accussed by sunny and shonali LOL  I think next PM will accuse him of same thing followed by Juhi Embarrassed

PM did accuse him in the start.. PM was the first one to accuse AMAR , and then SHONALI, and now SUNNY

-Moderator-

return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wicked gal

and by that logic people should find srk a tharki too,he lifts women in most of his promotional events..and LOL at someone who said he can't lift her without permission maybe he should have kept asking her can i touch your hand??can i lift you ??can i turn you around??can put my  hand here?can i put my hand there?during the dance that would have been so gentlemanly LOLLOLLOL

Actually, I don't like the fact that SRK calls women on stage and dances with them. Most women watching his show adore him and dream of being touched by him. However, watching celebrities interact with women like that gives ordinary men the incorrect impression that women enjoy being fawned over and touched like that. Some modern Indian women may have all goes attitudes. Most women though still are conservative and don't appreciate some things. SRK and women swooning for him is the exception not the norm.

So truthfully yes, if you want to dance with a woman, first you ask for permission. And unless you are really well acquainted, it means classical ballroom style hold and movements. No intimate holds, lifts, grinding unless there is understanding and permission. (Alas, I am old fashioned in some ways. I am aware that the norms of gentleman and ladylike behavior are dying in urban club culture).

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Snehabr--ania--hide

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by -P.K.LeLe-

Is She special lady who would not wish to be lifted, daily their habit is to lift from here to there, today on national tv , her that habit changed. AWESOME.

Nope. No one is special. Every human being has a choice. Some people don't even like to shake hands with the opposite gender. It's a choice we respect.

Again I reiterate, I'm not saying Sunny was right or Amar was wrong. He probably had no idea about it and she blew it out of proportion. But saying she is a po*n star and therefore has absolutely no right to even dislike or question some touching is wrong and is a very derogatory attitude.

I agree on the part that Pstar has every right on her body. Some people are just can't understand that. But I don't think that amar had any bad attention on letfting her. He was just trying to do a film type sequence. Also, sunny did mention that amar doesn't make her uncomfortable or give her bad vibes. So I think this is just case of misunderstanding. Amar is sometimes so keen of being the best and wining everything that he forgets everything else. He didn't have any evil attentions behind touching sunny. 
MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ps_saintpaul

Poor Amar Cry   Ever since Sky called him a "Napusank" , he is trying all his best to prove that he is not. But since he is taking wrong route, he gets accussed by sunny and shonali LOL  I think next PM will accuse him of same thing followed by Juhi Embarrassed

PM did accuse him in the start.. PM was the first one to accuse AMAR , and then SHONALI, and now SUNNY

pretty soon sky and sid will be accusing the poor guy tooROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lippi-Moderator-dazzlingfloraTheDilettantegremlin.SunoNa...return_to_hades

-Moderator- Goldie
-Moderator-
-Moderator-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrManagement

Originally posted by ps_saintpaul

pretty soon sky and sid will be accusing the poor guy tooROFL

Hopefully Andrew Symonds wont accuse him LOL

return_to_hades

return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Bechara Amar, ban gaya universal molester. Soon even the voice of Big Boss will accuse him of molesting it. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lippiMrManagement-Moderator-Sphallolalia

Go to top