Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Iamrani

Glad you made it home safe and sound. Lucky, you have company at home to enjoy Sammy in all his avatars. I have to enjoy him all by myself. 

@Red - I liked your thoughts on why he left the room lowering his eyes. It was to re-assure Siddhi that he had respected her privacy and integrity even being in the same room when she was changing. Good point๐Ÿ˜†.

My ma in law watches every damn show on tv and my mother complete opposite doesnt watch a single soap ...and i dont watch many either cuz i lose interest very quickly ๐Ÿ˜†infact my love affair with tv just rebegan last year ...after quite a gap
Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Iamrani

That might be it right? I mean it must have been too much for him to digest even the concept that Siddhi was in certain way (while changing) in the same room as him even If didn't see her doing so. Seeing her in different piece of clothing might have been the confirmation of what had just taken place (Siddhi in minimum clothes) thus he preferred not to let his imagination get the better of him and left the room without even glancing at her.Exactly.

Which song you think is apt, the title one "Kissi Nay Bhi toh Na Dekha Nigah Bhar Kay Mujhe"? or the one at the end? Kisi nay bhi toh  song is also nice but here siddhi isn't upset even though Kunal didn't see her,uparse she smiled.Kaisi lag rahi hu is very nice as i assumed the continuation of scene with sinal in this song.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

nice song. i think he is veryyy shy. to know wat goes in his head we ve send him to narco analysis then might we can get ans ๐Ÿคข
i think then sidhi must sing preetam that old song playing in radio in mb hotel room yesterday then he might ve look at her ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for liking the song Savz. Wish we can have his head examined to know exactly what was going through his mind when Siddhi was changing right behind him. It must have taken her at least 5-10 minutes to fully change. Wonder what was going through his brain in those long 10 minutes. 

About the song from the stone age, If Siddhi's starts to sing bhoole bisare geet for him, I am sure he will fall in love with her instantly. Bhoole Bisare old songs are his weekness and Siddhi should use that to her advantage, usaki tpasya bhang karane kay liye.

-Rani thumbnail
My ma in law watches every damn show on tv and my mother complete opposite doesnt watch a single soap ...and i dont watch many either cuz i lose interest very quickly ๐Ÿ˜†infact my love affair with tv just rebegan last year ...after quite a gap
[/QUOTE]

I know an old couple like that who watch each and every soap on every Chanel. I am the same way you are, don't watch any other soap besides Parichay. That too purely for Sammy. If he leaves the show, I will quit watching it that very moment. 
-Rani thumbnail
 Kisi nay bhi toh  song is also nice but here siddhi isn't upset even though Kunal didn't see her,uparse she smiled.Kaisi lag rahi hu is very nice as i assumed the continuation of scene with sinal in this song.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Kaisi lag rahi hoon mai is one of my favorite songs as well. Hope they picturise it on SiNal some day. even in the movie, it was similar situation of the song. Rekha is Dharmendra's Second wife who he initially doesn't love as he still in love with his first wife, but eventually he falls for her and she sings this song. 
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: shumi.

i think wo apne aap se dar tha hai๐Ÿ˜‰...shilpa told that siddhi will look sexy in that saree...so he was scared that if he look at her he may get attracted towards her sexy look...he may impressed by her ...may  fall for her ...that means he doubt his own self control...good sign beta...looks as if vishvamithr ki ek aankh aadha khuli hai....this shows that soon his both the eyes will get opened...and  he is going to loose his self control...awaiting for that awesome day...๐Ÿ˜

I thought that too. he was afraid that he might loose his self control and might say something nice and romantic to her that's why he just left without even looking at her. Waise shumi you and I ended up posting similar topic. It is good sign to see Kunal opening up to Siddhi and calling her cute and all. 

every time Kunal is at Siddhi's house, it turns out to be one of the best episodes. So far there have been 3 times he was at home and all 3 have been turning points in their lives.

1. When he proposed to Siddhi

2. Shiidhi's birthday (it was the first time Siddhi had really realized her feeling for him and had smiled to see him there)

3. Today when he got to know personal stuff about Siddhi (her pics and all) and for the first time they were in the same room while one of them was changing.
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago