Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

   
Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Humare ek advice Uday/Manveer fans ke liye ;) (Page 2)

.Luvu. Groupbie
.Luvu.
.Luvu.

Joined: 03 October 2011
Posts: 94

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nasghar

dont worry.. akash is done now... its gonna be alll the way uday n manyata!
apke ke muh mein ghee shakar ! Lets hope for the best !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--HiNa--

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-
Joined: 03 June 2005
Posts: 11835

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Dude, y'all need to relax. Contrary to the popular opinion on this forum, I do believe the future storyline is heading towards a Manyata-UV union. Also, I do think that BOTH Akash and UV are the leads but their roles would be reversed in the future. (kind of)

Keep smiling,
Soni

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Luvu.shena07ArhainAshish--HiNa--

.Luvu. Groupbie
.Luvu.
.Luvu.

Joined: 03 October 2011
Posts: 94

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni595

Dude, y'all need to relax. Contrary to the popular opinion on this forum, I do believe the future storyline is heading towards a Manyata-UV union. Also, I do think that BOTH Akash and UV are the leads but their roles would be reversed in the future. (kind of)

Keep smiling,
Soni
I wish you be proved right and me wrong..I really so wish Disapprove Thankyou, you made me feel better

Edited by .Luvu. - 15 December 2011 at 11:44am
ninii Senior Member
ninii
ninii

Joined: 14 December 2011
Posts: 224

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
YA TODAY WASTED 45 MIN HOPING TO SEE UDAYVEER...BUT HOPE TO SEE THEM TOGETHER...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Luvu.--HiNa--

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Joined: 05 September 2006
Posts: 7556

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Luvu.

Originally posted by reeha...k

I'm going to have a Little more faith my dear.

 
Just a little bit more.
 
After seeing the end of my beloved Prem & Mukti, I have to hope that the Seriel Gods will be kind enough to let me atleast have Udayveer and Manyata Cry
I must say you have gutts.. I dont have that much gutts to tolerate Akash-Moniya scenes ROFL Its seriously getting on my nerves Dead I will check the updates before watching the episode Wink or I might end up breaking my tv and I cant risk my tv LOL
 
I won't lie, I think I cheat the system a bit. I live in Canada, so DEK comes on Sony at 2:30 PM (I'm at work or school then, so I can't watch) then again at 10:00 PM ( I like to go to sleep; I need to get up early) So I read the updates, then go home and watch the scence I want.
 
It saves me time; my TV stays alive and Well, AND I get my Udayveer fix without Akash contamination Big smileWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Luvu.dreamyjennice--HiNa--

.Luvu. Groupbie
.Luvu.
.Luvu.

Joined: 03 October 2011
Posts: 94

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninii

YA TODAY WASTED 45 MIN HOPING TO SEE UDAYVEER...BUT HOPE TO SEE THEM TOGETHER...
Thats all we can do...Hope
.Luvu. Groupbie
.Luvu.
.Luvu.

Joined: 03 October 2011
Posts: 94

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reeha...k

Originally posted by .Luvu.

Originally posted by reeha...k

I'm going to have a Little more faith my dear.

 
Just a little bit more.
 
After seeing the end of my beloved Prem & Mukti, I have to hope that the Seriel Gods will be kind enough to let me atleast have Udayveer and Manyata Cry
I must say you have gutts.. I dont have that much gutts to tolerate Akash-Moniya scenes ROFL Its seriously getting on my nerves Dead I will check the updates before watching the episode Wink or I might end up breaking my tv and I cant risk my tv LOL
 
I won't lie, I think I cheat the system a bit. I live in Canada, so DEK comes on Sony at 2:30 PM (I'm at work or school then, so I can't watch) then again at 10:00 PM ( I like to go to sleep; I need to get up early) So I read the updates, then go home and watch the scence I want.
 
It saves me time; my TV stays alive and Well, AND I get my Udayveer fix without Akash contamination Big smileWink
All I can say your schedule has saved you LOL Its better to read the updates and watch "worth it" scenes rather than wasting our time watching a drag on episode Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--HiNa--

Hubze Senior Member
Hubze
Hubze

Joined: 03 November 2011
Posts: 539

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Oh God I am yelling this since 3 days now Wacko... They are just giving that idiot akash much importance to make uday realize that their is a girl in this world who can choose someone over him Wink... Just watch UV'z previous scenes he'z shown a total Casanova and he uses girlz just for xxx... So if monia will hate him and won't be attracted towards him he'll go mad his ego will bruised like hell and he will finally fall for her and for monia well as per television history hatred is the first step of love LOL... SO CHILL GUYS GIVE THEM TIME TO DEVELOP THE STORY WELL... Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrinmoyi.Luvu.Hridishena07ArhainAshish.SiaRa.--HiNa--

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~Tera Mera Pyaar ty vm pg 68

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70

Author: adventure_gurl   Replies: 552   Views: 160048

adventure_gurl 552 160048 08 October 2012 at 12:43am by Sunshinegirll
songs that will suit ManVeer vm's

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: shaf13   Replies: 96   Views: 15338

shaf13 96 15338 18 August 2012 at 3:39pm by Brokenhearty
DEK scene gallery (ManVeer)

2 3 4 5 6

Author: shaf13   Replies: 40   Views: 12160

shaf13 40 12160 18 May 2012 at 5:20am by jiyakapoor
OneShot: Manveer (Inspired by the New Promo)

2 3 4 5

Author: Angelskiss   Replies: 37   Views: 17329

Angelskiss 37 17329 18 April 2012 at 6:37am by RadhapriyaG_01
ManVeer fb page :-)

2

Author: shaf13   Replies: 12   Views: 4398

shaf13 12 4398 12 March 2012 at 3:05am by udaymanyata4eva

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index