Humare ek advice Uday/Manveer fans ke liye ;)

Posted: 12 years ago

Aap ke bhalai ke liye..Just leave the show or atleast leave your hopes regarding the show. I dont see the show going in favour of Udayveer or Manveer..and I am sure its quite evident to you as well.

I am backing off before I get too attached to Manveer (Its late! I am so in love with Manveer πŸ’”)

I tolrated 45mins + 45mins = 2episodes crappy episodes just to get a glimpse of Manveer..and what I get Moniya romancing Akash πŸ€ͺ

That is it.. I am done!

Akash-Moniya πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 

no guys dun stp wtchin it jst keepp tln d cvs n producr wht v wanntt
M SHURE DEY BY NOW KNOW IT VERY WELL DAT V ALL WANT UV PRINCE HERO N MANVEER D LEAD COUPLEE
Originally posted by ArhainaKaArhaan

no guys dun stp wtchin it jst keepp tln d cvs n producr wht v wanntt
M SHURE DEY BY NOW KNOW IT VERY WELL DAT V ALL WANT UV PRINCE HERO N MANVEER D LEAD COUPLEE
I think they have opted to stick to their storyline rather than listen to the audience πŸ˜•

I'm going to have a Little more faith my dear.

Just a little bit more.

After seeing the end of my beloved Prem & Mukti, I have to hope that the Seriel Gods will be kind enough to let me atleast have Udayveer and Manyata 😭
Originally posted by .Luvu.

I think they have opted to stick to their storyline rather than listen to the audience πŸ˜•

WE'LL STOP WATCHIN IF GOD FORBID WE GET MOREE PROOF'S DAT UV IS NAH D HERO😲😭
Originally posted by reeha...k

I'm going to have a Little more faith my dear.

Just a little bit more.

After seeing the end of my beloved Prem & Mukti, I have to hope that the Seriel Gods will be kind enough to let me atleast have Udayveer and Manyata 😭
I must say you have gutts.. I dont have that much gutts to tolerate Akash-Moniya scenes 🀣 Its seriously getting on my nerves 🀒 I will check the updates before watching the episode πŸ˜‰ or I might end up breaking my tv and I cant risk my tv πŸ˜†
dont worry.. akash is done now... its gonna be alll the way uday n manyata!
Originally posted by ArhainaKaArhaan

WE'LL STOP WATCHIN IF GOD FORBID WE GET MOREE PROOF'S DAT UV IS NAH D HERO😲😭
Thats what is going to happen dear, unless the creatives change their minds and listen to their audience

I think the way the track is going, its obvious UV is going to be total negative villian and aakash total positive hero (this guys goodness kills me πŸ€’πŸ˜†)
Originally posted by nasghar

dont worry.. akash is done now... its gonna be alll the way uday n manyata!
apke ke muh mein ghee shakar ! Lets hope for the best !
Dude, y'all need to relax. Contrary to the popular opinion on this forum, I do believe the future storyline is heading towards a Manyata-UV union. Also, I do think that BOTH Akash and UV are the leads but their roles would be reversed in the future. (kind of)

Keep smiling,
Soni