Saarthi

my final analysis.... (Page 2)

--Pinky-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Pinky--
--Pinky--

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 1:14am | IP Logged
I agree with u Shazy

I would like to add some more points for next year SPA

4) Those Heros / Heroines who will have xtra marital affairs and those who produce the maxiumum number of najaiz bachas will be given preferntial treatment. The more the merrier.

5) No restrictions apply to Murderers belonging to the K Klan.

Edited by pinkykhan - 26 March 2006 at 2:28am

poonam kg Goldie
poonam kg
poonam kg

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 2:40am | IP Logged
uffffff iss ekta maaye ne to mera dimaag kharaab kar diya hai Angry .......shazu i think now we should start .." mission ekta " .what say? Wink
i m irritated wid her stupid formula... Ouch Ouch Ouch

formula of ekta maaye serial;
a boy & a gal falling wid love 4 each-other + misunderstandings + sepration +pregnancy before marriage + boy realize his fault when gal marry wid another boy=====ekta serial

OR
womans wid heavy make-up (even at the sleeping time also LOL LOL ) + lead char. lost his memory + coming back after cosmetic surgery + 4-5 marrieges of a person+ in older days ppls came to know ki jo beta ya beti unke saath reh rahein hain wo unke nahin balkii kisi aur ke bachhe hain....... LOL LOL

bas in do formulas per ektaji ke saare serial chalte hain. LOL

now look to our saarthi ....melodious music tracks Tongue + uniqe storyline Smile +presence of LK made it unique also Smile + exellent actors like ...arjun(karan , but i love the name arjun. so arjun Embarrassed ), maansi salvi, rajeshji (LK),neha, rahil......i never watch any fanily drama before saarthi..... saarthi is the best. Clap Clap

arjun se achha devar to koi hi nahin sakta, he always gives so much preffrence to his bhabhi..even more than his mother, Tongue and alwyas listen her. Smile Clap

manasvi is the best bhabhi Big smile .......she is not only arjun's bhabhi but also she is just like his elder sister who always gives him right advise. Smile
maansi is amazing actress, Clap i admire her most after kuljeet randhawa. Clap Big smile

and its shocking when i saw no nomination for arjun-
bhoomi 4 best jodi???? Angry Angry Angry

and the only reason of popularity of kumkum is ,although its noon show but its repeat time (7.00 pm)is so convinient, saarthi's repeat time is so odd (1.00 am), mere jaise paagal hi jagte hain raat ke 1 baje tak saarthi dekhne ke liye. Embarrassed Embarrassed

but in last i wanna say ....our saarthi is bestest !!!!!!!!! Clap

OMG ! my post is soooo long, Embarrassed ab to sachhi sabko chai-paani ka intzaam karna hoga. LOL LOL LOL ....i already take 2 glass of orange juice when i read n write 4 dis post. Embarrassed Wink

and don't worry shazu .......main tumhaare saath hoon,i also sleep 2-3 a.m at night n sometimes 4.00 am . Embarrassed

ok-ok bas bahut ho gaya mera........bole hi jaa rahi hoon.
Embarrassed
fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 2:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweet_mita

Calm down Shazy Smile .We all know that spa was sponsored by Balaji Dead.Ye sab sochke aapna dimag mat garam karo.Best method is just ignore spa award Big smile.Kaisa laga mera solution?

haila....I'm not stressed yaar!LOL  This is just my analysis of the whole thing...and I'm not giving a 'solution' to anythingWink This is just my take on the whole thing. AUr raha mera dimaag...nahin re....garam nahin kar rahee hoon...I'm sure u  have noticed, I love to give my opinions....so I decided to do a post on a topic people would read! The day my buddies stop reading my posts.....shazy will go to sleep on time...LOL!LOL

and my friend sweet_mita...yeh kya? no compliment or critical view of my post? come back.....and this time read it with the mind-set that it's suppose to be an 'analysis,' and not my punching bag of frustration!LOL And yeah....we all know about balaji sponsor nonsense, but I'm reiterating an important fact.

yeah, I know...I sound crazy!LOL but sorry.....I'm still gonna think about such things coz frankly speaking.....I'm avoiding my assignments fo uni!LOL

preeti_saarrthi Goldie
preeti_saarrthi
preeti_saarrthi

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 3:05am | IP Logged
accurate analysis shazy,poonam di, pinky Clap Clap Clap !!! i hope someone from kekta camp reads ur mails & stops churning out crap Dead .
even though the repeat time is at 1 am its ideal for me.....i return from my tutorials at 10 & after reading till 1 i take a break to see saarrthi. that's the only serial worth watching.
fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 3:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hetal

shazy...i noticed, tusi kitne hours sote ho....i bet you will be on top 10 for addicted members...yaiiii Big smile

LOL!LOL what to do Hetal.....I'm just a restless soul..!LOL And I'm just addicted to the forum, can't stay away for much long!Wink But if I get into the top 10...I will be happy.....coz an achievement is an achievement...!LOL

fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 3:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pinkykhan

I agree with u Shazy

I would like to add some more points for next year SPA

4) Those Heros / Heroines who will have xtra marital affairs and those who produce the maxiumum number of najaiz bachas will be given preferntial treatment. The more the merrier.

5) No restrictions apply to Murderers belonging to the K Klan.

good ones pinky...!Clap I second to thatBig smile

Edited by shazy - 26 March 2006 at 5:09am
--Pinky-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Pinky--
--Pinky--

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Shazy one other thing is that the K serials have been going on since a long time - 6 years i think. They have made Star+ what it is today.

When people started watching Star+ all they had was these K serials, and in the begining the story was not bad, though common saas - bahu etc stuff.

I visit the Kyunki and KZK forums as well and when i read the posts there, viewers are really fedup of all the stuff that Ekta is handing out now-a-days (illicit affairs, rape, najaiz bachey etc), as all of them feel that the story has all been exhausted, repeted and rerepeted with change of a character and there r requests to put these serials off air as well.

I think with the passage of time Saarrthi will gain viewership, but most important is that it be given a PrimeTime Slot, ratings will improve a lot, and then being a PrimeTime Serial it will be difficult for Star+ people to ignore it.

Rahee baat awards ki to the less said the better as someone pointed out the best jodi is not even married.

fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 5:08am | IP Logged
yes pinky...ur quite right. Thanx for ur views Smile

Go to top