Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fizzles thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: hetal

shazy...i noticed, tusi kitne hours sote ho....i bet you will be on top 10 for addicted members...yaiiii πŸ˜ƒ

LOL!πŸ˜† what to do Hetal.....I'm just a restless soul..!πŸ˜† And I'm just addicted to the forum, can't stay away for much long!πŸ˜‰ But if I get into the top 10...I will be happy.....coz an achievement is an achievement...!πŸ˜†

fizzles thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkykhan

I agree with u Shazy

I would like to add some more points for next year SPA

4) Those Heros / Heroines who will have xtra marital affairs and those who produce the maxiumum number of najaiz bachas will be given preferntial treatment. The more the merrier.

5) No restrictions apply to Murderers belonging to the K Klan.

good ones pinky...!πŸ‘ I second to thatπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by shazy - 18 years ago
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shazy one other thing is that the K serials have been going on since a long time - 6 years i think. They have made Star+ what it is today.

When people started watching Star+ all they had was these K serials, and in the begining the story was not bad, though common saas - bahu etc stuff.

I visit the Kyunki and KZK forums as well and when i read the posts there, viewers are really fedup of all the stuff that Ekta is handing out now-a-days (illicit affairs, rape, najaiz bachey etc), as all of them feel that the story has all been exhausted, repeted and rerepeted with change of a character and there r requests to put these serials off air as well.

I think with the passage of time Saarrthi will gain viewership, but most important is that it be given a PrimeTime Slot, ratings will improve a lot, and then being a PrimeTime Serial it will be difficult for Star+ people to ignore it.

Rahee baat awards ki to the less said the better as someone pointed out the best jodi is not even married.

fizzles thumbnail
yes pinky...ur quite right. Thanx for ur views 😊
fizzles thumbnail
haila...after reading that Bhavri has won the best devrani award...I can see a flicker of light at the end of the tunnel...LOL! πŸ˜† Lagta he ke upar wale ne bhi mere iss post ko dekha hai..! πŸ˜†
well, At Least one of them got their dues πŸ˜‰
so,congrats to Bhoomika (Neha) u rock girl..!!! πŸ‘
riseNshine thumbnail
 ur analysis was too gud shazooπŸ‘ keep it up mateπŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by riseNshine - 18 years ago
riseNshine thumbnail
n i'm also happy for Bhoomika. she rocks! πŸ‘ Finally, n award, not only to bhoomika- but to saarthi as well πŸ˜‰
fizzles thumbnail

Originally posted by: bismazaman2000

ur too gud shazy...i agree wid u 😊

thank u ji....πŸ˜ƒ

fizzles thumbnail

Originally posted by: boomerang123

agreed with ya πŸ‘πŸΌ ..chai pani bhi padhte padhte khatam ho gaye πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

LOL!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ

priya the sweet thumbnail
u rite shazoo
per bhoomi ko fav devrani ka award is ley nahi dia gia key wo logon ki fav hai ,balkey iss ley dia gia hai key log yeh na samjain key SPA main saarthii ko ignore kia gia hai 😑
anywayz conratz to bhoomi she rokz πŸ‘