Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys๐Ÿ˜›

I loved today's episode,it was sooo cute!

First of all the Gohem interactions were fantastic,Ahem and Gopi both remembering eachother and the beautiful,sad background song just made me smile,i love that background music SOOO much,thanks so much CV's for adding that to our lovely episodes,I loved how he made Gopi feel comfortable when she was asleep,how adorable and his small smile,aww๐Ÿ˜ณ
Loved all the phone calls and Ahem coming early,its just so cute and romantic,to think last year at this time,this would have been impossible!๐Ÿ˜†
Raashi's behaviour is just making me go over the moon,the sweet heart is slowly impressing me,i can't believe she's being genuinely good and i think she is,its very sweet of her and im loving her new avatar๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Unfortunately no Jigar,although im going to miss the sweet heart,where is he?

Special thanks to the CV'S and the wonderful cast,you guys rock!๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago
Don't do a Hetal and get so impressed by Rashi so quickly, even though I know you want your Jigar to be happy!!!

No Jigar again today!! You missing him??
Did you miss Jigar Modi today. I private mailed him today for u...
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Don't do a Hetal and get so impressed by Rashi so quickly, even though I know you want your Jigar to be happy!!!

No Jigar again today!! You missing him??

I know,im missing Jigar so much!,where is he,Jigarjiii!๐Ÿ˜ญ
Hetal,๐Ÿ˜†,sorry i just genuinely think Raashi is changing๐Ÿ˜› especially if CV's are going the Milan way๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ayesha_78

Did you miss Jigar Modi today. I private mailed him today for u...

Omg thanks so much Ayesha,please give me his private mail๐Ÿ˜‰
LOL aww Ayesha u changed ur pic,the first time ever!,wel first time i saw it๐Ÿ˜†
You remembered him again. Todays in a row. Very well done girl!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The epi was really good without our sweetheart anyway. Rashi was really good as well. There was not moaning or complaining, even though she is not being treated warmly and has to work to much.

GoHem and GoKi what can I say just awesome!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by CHIKA784

Omg thanks so much Ayesha,please give me his private mail๐Ÿ˜‰
LOL aww Ayesha u changed ur pic,the first time ever!,wel first time i saw it๐Ÿ˜†

I cant give his Mail ID. but will send his message

what does my pic, say i cant see it ...

i had ek haaroon leads on it
Originally posted by d-luna88

You remembered him again. Todays in a row. Very well done girl!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The epi was really good without our sweetheart anyway. Rashi was really good as well. There was not moaning or complaining, even though she is not being treated warmly and has to work to much.

GoHem and GoKi what can I say just awesome!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks for these pictures of Vishal Kristin,it keeps me going on๐Ÿ˜† Goki and Gohem are just awesome,no doubt the TRP's are going to be amazing again๐Ÿ˜‰,Raashi is slowly brainwashing me to her side!๐Ÿคฃ
chika mee tooo loved all the gohem scenes.๐Ÿ˜‰.. both of them are missing each other... Ahem is becoming sweeter and sweeter day by day,,...  Ahem even ignored his favorite  green tea just to see her... he is restless until he sees her...

loved to see rashi changing and maybe start of Rahem...