Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Sunny... the bimbo... Aakash's puppet !!! (Page 2)

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
ghar ke sabse bade gunde se dosti kar lee...an kiski himmat hai...usko kuchh kehne kee...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tj_mum

tj_mum Senior Member
tj_mum
tj_mum

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krazyb89

You clearly misunderstood akash or else acting to be misunderstood.

There is nothing left to mis-understand. I have understood Aakash very well. He is the most obnoxious person I have ever seen in my entire life !!! 

Look at the video starting at 4:20 
Aakash tells amar... abhi usko bahar aane de... batata hoon... So Aakash is thinking of a way to insult Shonali... 

Now look at this video... exactly at 00:29 seconds... he could have stopped at sun dial hai wahan... but then he continued in a extremely rude tone "AAYE KHANA BANA" and then started his evil laugh... as if he had cracked a big joke... he was obnoxious and rude !!! Sunny joined in the laughter... 

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

i thought that sunny would be an inependant, strong and confident women...given the business she has and the profession she chose...but she is just the opposite...just a puppet in sky and juhi's hands...the idiot doesn't realise that these two r just using her and once the show is over...both of them r going to drop her like a hot potato...i was amazed to see...how she let sky and juhi tell  all lies to shonali about who she had voted for ...while she was sitting right there...the dumbhead still didn't get a hint...so good for her...she deserves to be with sky and juhi...

I have an inkling it could be the other way around. My guess is Sunny wants to make it to Bollywood and winning Big Boss is some sort of ticket. Even the dumbest bimbo watching the show has to know Sky for the ass he is. Sky is an expert on ganging up and putting others in corners. He is also high drama and most likely to get retained for TRP. He is the perfect person for a new person to latch on to. I think she hopes to get Sho-Sho, Amar et al out first. Then the games against Sky will begin.

But that could just me being foolishly optimistic that Sunny is not in Skys trap. I hate Sky with a passion. Why Sunny why, why would you do this to me? Pick Sid, Pick Amar, Pick crazy PM, Pick anyone but not Sky!!!!

-Moderator- Goldie
-Moderator-
-Moderator-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Well for me she is not dumb. She is a smart n shrewd player. Any clever person  would prefer to stay with Green room group for surviving longer in the game. Green room group has more members and is a powerful group. Staying with them helps escaping from nominations, so why not ?  I am sure she will confront Sky as well very soon when the time comes. Wink

Did anyone ever think Sid and Sky will be enemies of life ? So even sky's group will break too soon and those guys will accuse each other and fight for camera and votes ! Its a game.

Tony_StraK786

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

^^

Keep your friends close, keep your enemies even closer.

Moreover, she can exert a femme fatale charm on Sky that Sid could not. Although if Sid tries hard enough, maybe he could. LOL

I keep my fingers crossed.

-Moderator-

ps_saintpaul Senior Member
ps_saintpaul
ps_saintpaul

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with .. Sunny is a SKY's puppet..

I was LMAO..when she was passing SKY & Shonali's message to each other...

I am very sure ..she will be reminded on Saturday...
maureen100001 Goldie
maureen100001
maureen100001

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

i thought that sunny would be an inependant, strong and confident women...given the business she has and the profession she chose...but she is just the opposite...just a puppet in sky and juhi's hands...the idiot doesn't realise that these two r just using her and once the show is over...both of them r going to drop her like a hot potato...i was amazed to see...how she let sky and juhi tell  all lies to shonali about who she had voted for ...while she was sitting right there...the dumbhead still didn't get a hint...so good for her...she deserves to be with sky and juhi...

Don't misinterpret incidents. Juhi is not the one who lied there.

ReallyCool IF-Sizzlerz
ReallyCool
ReallyCool

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with TM!!!!
Disgusting sunny yukk...

Go to top