Sunny... the bimbo... Aakash's puppet !!!

Posted: 12 years ago
Sunny... the bimbo ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/bhook-lag-rahi-hai-day-74-uncensored-2-3315.html#top

Sunny has become such a big bolta popat for Aakash... 
She goes and asks Shonali when is she starting lunch preparations... Shonali asks her if she can swap the lunch duty with Sunny+Aakash and Shonali+Andrew will prepare dinner. 

Sunny goes and asks this to Aakash... In his usual style Aakash says... mai raat ka hi karunga... zero flexibility and zero understanding... Sunny agrees in a jiffy... Aakash even asks Sunny to tell Shonali that he is not feeling well... this was a cooked up lie ... it was so clear...  In all the back and forth that happened Aakash was being unreasonable and did not want to cook just because he wanted to pester Shonali... what else can one expect from a person like him. 

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/badtameez-sky-day-74-uncensored-3-3317.html#top

This is even more outrageous... Aakash literally orders Shonali ... "CHAL KHANA BANA" and then starts his evil laughter... as if he cracked a big joke.  Sunny the bimbo is joining in the laughter... So this time Sunny found the joke funny? Sunny did not find the joke funny when Sid asked PM to keep quiet... but this time Sunny did not feel that Aakash was very rude to Shonali ??? 

God knows why everyone becomes a hypocrite the moment they become close to Aakash... !!! 
from the 1st day she is his puppet,

i found it out when sanjay asked sunny who the trouble maker in the house is and she says its sky but after then when sky went from there in full of anger i cleary saw scareness in sunny then she changed her mind and her words abt him!!

main point is, she is scared of him

simple
You clearly misunderstood akash or else acting to be misunderstood.
i thought that sunny would be an inependant, strong and confident women...given the business she has and the profession she chose...but she is just the opposite...just a puppet in sky and juhi's hands...the idiot doesn't realise that these two r just using her and once the show is over...both of them r going to drop her like a hot potato...i was amazed to see...how she let sky and juhi tell  all lies to shonali about who she had voted for ...while she was sitting right there...the dumbhead still didn't get a hint...so good for her...she deserves to be with sky and juhi...
Maybe she was totally insecure about her profession for the first one or two days... 

two things happened in parallel that time. 

First
- Sunny was totally scared that her profession will be used against her in a fight... given what she had seen... Aakash was one person who was definitely capable of raking up the past to bring down a person... just for the heck of it... just to win the argument... 

Second
- Aakash and his group spent day and night with her trying to brainwash her that the Pink room group will behave nice to her... will praise her and ask her to vote for certain people... Remember Juhi-PB-Aakash's dialog to Sunny at that time? 
"We will never tell you whom to vote... you see what is happening and you decide on your own.." !!! 
http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/main-bahut-acchi-ladki-hun-episode-50-part-8-2355.html#top
This is after loosing the Raajneeti task... the trio Juhi-PB-Aakash are sulking in the garden... and after a few seconds Aakash and Juhi claim that you should look at everything that goes on in the house and then decide the vote... we wont brainwash you... !!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Edited by tj_mum - 12 years ago
thats why i have always mentained being skanky or having ultramodern outlook towards things doesn't provide you any more wisdom than ancient women.
sunny is scared of akash thinking that he will target her profession if she displeases and fight with him...As she has seen everything before entering the house..she knows well that akash is the only person in the house who brings past and profession in fights and insults people to the core...
Sunny's first week in the BB house: 

After the first one-two days... partly because of Bigg Boss's option given to her to choose between Sid and Sky to be tied to her all the time... it only made her joining the green room group easier...

After that... she was more or less settled in the green room group... planning and plotting... Discussing nominations and Captaincy...  

Monday nominations... Thursday she was a part of the green room group to make PM the captain and not Mahek... arrey yeh kya baat hui? It was not even one week that Sunny had claimed that PM is the bitchiest and she liked Juhi and Mahek in the house!!! 
Why this hypocrisy ... that too soo soon ? https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2034893 (link to HT article where she had made this claim is in the first post of the IF thread)
ghar ke sabse bade gunde se dosti kar lee...an kiski himmat hai...usko kuchh kehne kee...
Originally posted by krazyb89

You clearly misunderstood akash or else acting to be misunderstood.

There is nothing left to mis-understand. I have understood Aakash very well. He is the most obnoxious person I have ever seen in my entire life !!! 

Look at the video starting at 4:20 
http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/bhook-lag-rahi-hai-day-74-uncensored-2-3315.html#top
Aakash tells amar... abhi usko bahar aane de... batata hoon... So Aakash is thinking of a way to insult Shonali... 

Now look at this video... exactly at 00:29 seconds... he could have stopped at sun dial hai wahan... but then he continued in a extremely rude tone "AAYE KHANA BANA" and then started his evil laugh... as if he had cracked a big joke... he was obnoxious and rude !!! Sunny joined in the laughter... 
http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/badtameez-sky-day-74-uncensored-3-3317.html#top