ASHiiEx33 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Shweta-Ronit ki unHoli haathapai
   By: Tushar Joshi
   March 20, 2006

Shweta Tiwari (left) and Ronit Roy
Even though Holi is over, the colour on Shweta Tiwari's face has yet to fade. The actress had a fight with co-star Ronit Roy on the Kasautii Zindagii  Kay sets on Friday evening, when a routine shoot turned into a major fiasco.

The scene required Roy to put some colour on Tiwari, but she claims he went overboard and stuffed her mouth and ears with gulal.

"I don't know why he did that. All that was asked of him was to apply minimal colour on me. But Ronit was in the mood to play Holi and was running around the sets dousing everyone with colour," says Shweta.

'I pushed him'

Is it true that she punched him? "If someone comes and douses you with colour zabardasti, against your wishes, will you stay quiet? Of course I pushed him, but anyone in my place would do that. I definitely didn't punch him, as he claims," she says.

Tiwari now is shooting in Sri Lanka for a commercial, "The colour is still on my face and despite bathing, isn't going away. I had made it clear that I had to leave that day for Sri Lanka, and was trying to shoot as much as possible. In fact, our director had strictly instructed Ronit to be careful in applying colour on me, despite which he did this," she says.

Adds a source who witnessed the incident, "Ronit already had a wrist injury a few days back. I saw Shweta pushing him and asking him to back off. From where I was standing, I couldn't see any punching."

Set witnesses

Tiwari says the entire Kasautii set was witness to what transpired. "Why don't you go on the set and talk to people. They know who did what. I don't want to give undue importance to the person or the incident."

Meanwhile, Ronit's sole comment was, "I don't want to talk about Shweta Tiwari."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ASHiiEx33 thumbnail
Sorry if it has been posted b4.. 😭
indiangirl07 thumbnail
wow! she has probs w/ cez and ronit! wow! i like her but yea, watev

thx 😊
preeti85 thumbnail
yeah this has been posted before
CrazyNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks but this has been posted about 6 times now by the other ppl

Luv Noori
aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nooreenuk

thanks but this has been posted about 6 times now by the other ppl

Luv Noori

😆

coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i don't know why shweta makes such a HUGE deal out of a small incident as this! ..... she really needs to grow up!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks 4 the article n coolfire she is 25 yrs...donno when will grow up 😕
hamzy thumbnail
it posted before but its ok thx for the news. 😊
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

Huh gawdd this horrid intrvw again..... thnx for postin... but already read... aur kitni baar dimak kharab karu...