Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Forever Is Just The Beginning... (Page 3)

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Today's last episode surely has touched the hearts of everyone...i alctually felt bad when i think about how the whole casting and the unit are so close to each other and they are gonna mis the fun working in the sets...

watch this scene is today's episode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQcNEuOV1gU&feature=channel_video_title at 2:40 where pia will be looking at the mirror and suddenly finds abhay and then abhay kisses her...she blushes...i liked how they both were curious to see other...

i dont care so much of the rasams...they showed lot of time on saath pheras...but i did not realise or notice that he did not wear sehra until u mentioned...and i dont know why ppl were bothered that no sindoor and managalsutra were shown...i did not bother about this...becoz they showed a lot of time in saath pheras that itself shows they are married...i dont require to see anymore rasam as neccessity...

anyways liked all the scenes today...they touched the emotional string of my heart...
i liked the way ppl asked aabhay to kiss pia and he acted that he is about to bite her...haseena and madhu's convo was also funny and i just enjoyed everything today may be becoz its the last episode...all the scenes kabir-misha, kabir-abhay, boys vs girls were good

To tell you frankly, star one was my favorite channel and i have seen its birth right from Remix...I became fan of star one when i used to continuously watch shows on it...REMIX was the first youth show, it had incredible script and so much entertainment, romance and full package that no other serial ever touched me so much...i just started loving ranveer-tia and ashi-yuvi jodis...thats when i became fan of priya wal and karan wahi...then i used to watch nach baliya, laughter challenge and sarabhai, DMG, MJHT...and now PKYEK...
I felt sad with all its best serials ending because star one never failed to entertain me...

Edited by abhina_roks - 15 December 2011 at 1:43pm

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_xeelan

That's the problem.. my heart is not just ready to accept they were simply fictional and im never gonna see them again in any new form Ouch *sigh* time will make the situation better I guess...
LOL LOL I know... that's why I said its so adorable.. saw it after a long time... I used to love this movie when I was in school Embarrassed

Ya, Tanzie. Time heals all wounds. Although, I don't want to dishearten you but it's been more than a year and I still miss MJHT. But definitely, I'm coping better now so same will be in AP's case. The major issue is all these shows go off-air when I have hols so I can't even distract myself with routine lifeLOL.LOL
Aww!! Ya, I saw it many years back, too and I hardly remembered 'coz I was very little that time. Then I saw it again recently on TV and I love this moment so made an avi out of itTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lost_in_love

Nice post nidz..
I hv also been a loyal viewer f SO..

Thy gav us many beautiful shows..nd ofcourse one f d best show..pkyek n our abhiya.. : )

m already missng m abhiya..sigh

i wsnt fully satisfied..mainly coz f incmplet wedding nd less abhiya scenes...bt apart tht it ws a gr8 epi.. : m happy...tht nw abhiya r togthr ...forevr..n tht wht really matters..!

thz fb scenes were so nostalgic..sigh

abhiya dance on saibo n dil ibadaat ws magical nd dreamy as evr...

Abhiya r epic...n will alwyz b...
Cn never frget them ..evr...!

Thanks, Indu.
I know, the wedding was too rushed but I guess I didn't expect any better from the CVsErmm
Even the actor playing Abhay seemed least interested and we all know he was just waiting for the show to end so I guess all this did kinda affect everything but it's ok. All's well that end's well and at least my charm didn't get killed. I wanted to only ENJOY this last episode come what may so that no one can take my precious memories away from me (:
AbhIya are truly one in a millionEmbarrassed

Edited by PurpleFairy - 15 December 2011 at 1:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Paint.It.BlacK.

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhina_roks

Today's last episode surely has touched the hearts of everyone...i alctually felt bad when i think about how the whole casting and the unit are so close to each other and they are gonna mis the fun working in the sets...

watch this scene is today's episode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQcNEuOV1gU&feature=channel_video_title at 2:40 where pia will be looking at the mirror and suddenly finds abhay and then abhay kisses her...she blushes...i liked how they both were curious to see other...

i dont care so much of the rasams...they showed lot of time on saath pheras...but i did not realise or notice that he did not wear sehra until u mentioned...and i dont know why ppl were bothered that no sindoor and managalsutra were shown...i did not bother about this...becoz they showed a lot of time in saath pheras that itself shows they are married...i dont require to see anymore rasam as neccessity...

anyways liked all the scenes today...they touched the emotional string of my heart...
i liked the way ppl asked aabhay to kiss pia and he acted that he is about to bite her...haseena and madhu's convo was also funny and i just enjoyed everything today...

To tell you frankly, star one was my favorite channel and i have seen its birth right from Remix...I became fan of star one when i used to continuously watch shows on it...REMIX was the first youth show, it had incredible script and so much entertainment, romance and full package that no other serial ever touched me so much...i just started loving ranveer-tia and ashi-yuvi jodis...thats when i became fan of priya wal and karan wahi...then i used to watch nach baliya, laughter challenge and sarabhai, DMG, MJHT...and now PKYEK...
I felt sad with all its best serials ending because star one never failed to entertain me...

The actors are the ones who made me nostalgic to begin with.
The scene you mentioned was indeed adorable. I wish it was for realEmbarrassed
Being someone who is not an AP fan, I guess it is tough for you to understand how attached we are to our couple. We wanted everything to be perfect, a perfect closure, a perfect wedding. We wanted much more but somewhere, we knew we won't get it so a proper wedding was the least we deserved. It would've meant a lot to us and that is why we're disappointed. You didn't want to see the rasams prolly 'coz you don't ship them and hence, you're not that critical, which is fair enoughSmile
SO's one channel which has always stood out in the crowd for me. Let's see if I can say the same for the channel replacing it (:

Edited by PurpleFairy - 15 December 2011 at 1:47pm
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Are Chandeena human now?
We are starting again from tommorrow - as I missed the beginning of PKYEK.

So I will start the analysing - so please guys stay with us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk.Jane..

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

i liked the way ppl asked aabhay to kiss pia and he acted that he is about to bite her...haseena and madhu's convo was also funny and i just enjoyed everything today...

The actors are the ones who made me nostalgic to begin with.
The scene you mentioned was indeed adorable. I wish it was for realEmbarrassed
Being someone who is not an AP fan, I guess it is tough for you to understand how attached we are to our couple. We wanted everything to be perfect, a perfect closure, a perfect wedding. We wanted much more but somewhere, we knew we won't get it so a proper wedding was the least we wanted. That is why we're disappointed. You didn't want to see the rasams prolly 'coz you don't ship them and hence, you're not that critical, which is fair enoughSmile
SO's one channel which has always stood out in the crowd for me. Let's see if I can say the same for the channel replacing it (:

yeah i enjoyed all the scenes today (except the dance performances which i ffed) may be cbecause it was last episode and was feeling sad and emotional...but did not bother much of the minute details of the marriage...but it would have been nice if they incorporated little more romance of abhiya after the marriage...being a non AP fan, i felt the cv's should have concentrated a little more of giving some romantic dialogues after their marriage...but marriage rasam coverage is fine...
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Are Chandeena human now?
We are starting again from tommorrow - as I missed the beginning of PKYEK.

So I will start the analysing - so please guys stay with us.

No, Chandeena are not humans.
The beginning was the GOLDEN period of the show, Cari. Do catch up with it. It was the only time it remained true to it's essence.
I shall try to keep in touch, definitelyHeart

Edited by PurpleFairy - 15 December 2011 at 2:03pm
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

yeah i enjoyed all the scenes today (except the dance performances which i ffed) may be cbecause it was last episode and was feeling sad and emotional...but did not bother much of the minute details of the marriage...but it would have been nice if they incorporated little more romance of abhiya after the marriage...being a non AP fan, i felt the cv's should have concentrated a little more of giving some romantic dialogues after their marriage...but marriage rasam coverage is fine...

We would've loved some romance, too, but we knew we won't get any. So thought we'll kaam chalao with a proper marriage at least which again we didn't get. Sad how we need to 'kaam chalao' but well, crap happens everywhere I guess (:

Go to top