Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

Ya, Pia's imagination was damn adorable! Dunno how I forgot to put it up there.
I miss them a lot, too, Tanzie. I'm every bit in favour of this show going off as I was two months back but still, my heart feels so damn heavy. I'm really really attached to AbhIya. It's hard to say Goodbye :(
And ya, people can say whatever they like. For me as well, Abhiya will always be EPIC. No explanations required😛

Saying Goodbye for real is always tough and heart-breaking...   me too.. i'm all emotional right now... will miss them a lot...
@Red, i knw... 😉
btw, forgot to mention how adorable you dp avi is 😍
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i know it's was better for the to end on a good note because dumb cvs would have ruin. I never thought biding goodbye would be this hard neetz. I can't study, and these emotions do not seems to stop pouring in. I will comment more tomorrow, not in the state.!🥺Never thought, I would get this attached to a Indian fiction couple or a fiction show.🥺i hate getting senty.It's has not sunk in yet. That it's over. I will miss Abhlya!will comment more tomorrow. 
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: fairyfantasy

will miss abhaiya and mayur...

I'll miss them, too :(

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Saying Goodbye for real is always tough and heart-breaking...   me too.. i'm all emotional right now... will miss them a lot...
@Red, i knw... 😉
btw, forgot to mention how adorable you dp avi is 😍

I know, Tanzie. It's really tough and I've had to say so many Goodbyes in the past year that I guess I wasn't ready for this one even if it's just a show 'coz AbhIya are so much more for me than a mere fictional couple.
@Avi: Aw! Thank you, dear. That's Josie and Sam from the movie Never Been Kissed. Adorable film. Do catch it if you get time (:
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: syria2014

i know it's was better for the to end on a good note because dumb cvs would have ruin. I never thought biding goodbye would be this hard neetz. I can't study, and these emotions do not seems to stop pouring in. I will comment more tomorrow, not in the state.!🥺Never thought, I would get this attached to a Indian fiction couple or a fiction show.🥺i hate getting senty.It's has not sunk in yet. That it's over. I will miss Abhlya!will comment more tomorrow. 

I know, Syria. Like I said, I didn't want to stay on more but I will so miss AbhIya! They're really close to my heart :(
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I know, Tanzie. It's really tough and I've had to say so many Goodbyes in the past year that I guess I wasn't ready for this one even if it's just a show 'coz AbhIya are so much more for me than a mere fictional couple.
@Avi: Aw! Thank you, dear. That's Josie and Sam from the movie Never Been Kissed. Adorable film. Do catch it if you get time (:

That's the problem.. my heart is not just ready to accept they were simply fictional and im never gonna see them again in any new form  *sigh* time will make the situation better I guess...
😆 😆 I know... that's why I said its so adorable.. saw it after a long time... I used to love this movie when I was in school 😳
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Nice post nidz..
I hv also been a loyal viewer f SO..

Thy gav us many beautiful shows..nd ofcourse one f d best show..pkyek n our abhiya.. : )

m already missng m abhiya..sigh

i wsnt fully satisfied..mainly coz f incmplet wedding nd less abhiya scenes...bt apart tht it ws a gr8 epi.. : m happy...tht nw abhiya r togthr ...forevr..n tht wht really matters..!

thz fb scenes were so nostalgic..sigh

abhiya dance on saibo n dil ibadaat ws magical nd dreamy as evr...

Abhiya r epic...n will alwyz b...
Cn never frget them ..evr...!
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today's last episode surely has touched the hearts of everyone...i alctually felt bad when i think about how the whole casting and the unit are so close to each other and they are gonna mis the fun working in the sets...

watch this scene is today's episode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQcNEuOV1gU&feature=channel_video_title at 2:40 where pia will be looking at the mirror and suddenly finds abhay and then abhay kisses her...she blushes...i liked how they both were curious to see other...

i dont care so much of the rasams...they showed lot of time on saath pheras...but i did not realise or notice that he did not wear sehra until u mentioned...and i dont know why ppl were bothered that no sindoor and managalsutra were shown...i did not bother about this...becoz they showed a lot of time in saath pheras that itself shows they are married...i dont require to see anymore rasam as neccessity...

anyways liked all the scenes today...they touched the emotional string of my heart...
i liked the way ppl asked aabhay to kiss pia and he acted that he is about to bite her...haseena and madhu's convo was also funny and i just enjoyed everything today may be becoz its the last episode...all the scenes kabir-misha, kabir-abhay, boys vs girls were good

To tell you frankly, star one was my favorite channel and i have seen its birth right from Remix...I became fan of star one when i used to continuously watch shows on it...REMIX was the first youth show, it had incredible script and so much entertainment, romance and full package that no other serial ever touched me so much...i just started loving ranveer-tia and ashi-yuvi jodis...thats when i became fan of priya wal and karan wahi...then i used to watch nach baliya, laughter challenge and sarabhai, DMG, MJHT...and now PKYEK...
I felt sad with all its best serials ending because star one never failed to entertain me...
Edited by abhina_roks - 12 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

That's the problem.. my heart is not just ready to accept they were simply fictional and im never gonna see them again in any new form  *sigh* time will make the situation better I guess...
😆 😆 I know... that's why I said its so adorable.. saw it after a long time... I used to love this movie when I was in school 😳

Ya, Tanzie. Time heals all wounds. Although, I don't want to dishearten you but it's been more than a year and I still miss MJHT. But definitely, I'm coping better now so same will be in AP's case. The major issue is all these shows go off-air when I have hols so I can't even distract myself with routine life😆.😆
Aww!! Ya, I saw it many years back, too and I hardly remembered 'coz I was very little that time. Then I saw it again recently on TV and I love this moment so made an avi out of it😛
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: lost_in_love

Nice post nidz..
I hv also been a loyal viewer f SO..

Thy gav us many beautiful shows..nd ofcourse one f d best show..pkyek n our abhiya.. : )

m already missng m abhiya..sigh

i wsnt fully satisfied..mainly coz f incmplet wedding nd less abhiya scenes...bt apart tht it ws a gr8 epi.. : m happy...tht nw abhiya r togthr ...forevr..n tht wht really matters..!

thz fb scenes were so nostalgic..sigh

abhiya dance on saibo n dil ibadaat ws magical nd dreamy as evr...

Abhiya r epic...n will alwyz b...
Cn never frget them ..evr...!

Thanks, Indu.
I know, the wedding was too rushed but I guess I didn't expect any better from the CVs🤔
Even the actor playing Abhay seemed least interested and we all know he was just waiting for the show to end so I guess all this did kinda affect everything but it's ok. All's well that end's well and at least my charm didn't get killed. I wanted to only ENJOY this last episode come what may so that no one can take my precious memories away from me (:
AbhIya are truly one in a million😳
Edited by PurpleFairy - 12 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhina_roks

Today's last episode surely has touched the hearts of everyone...i alctually felt bad when i think about how the whole casting and the unit are so close to each other and they are gonna mis the fun working in the sets...

watch this scene is today's episode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQcNEuOV1gU&feature=channel_video_title at 2:40 where pia will be looking at the mirror and suddenly finds abhay and then abhay kisses her...she blushes...i liked how they both were curious to see other...

i dont care so much of the rasams...they showed lot of time on saath pheras...but i did not realise or notice that he did not wear sehra until u mentioned...and i dont know why ppl were bothered that no sindoor and managalsutra were shown...i did not bother about this...becoz they showed a lot of time in saath pheras that itself shows they are married...i dont require to see anymore rasam as neccessity...

anyways liked all the scenes today...they touched the emotional string of my heart...
i liked the way ppl asked aabhay to kiss pia and he acted that he is about to bite her...haseena and madhu's convo was also funny and i just enjoyed everything today...

To tell you frankly, star one was my favorite channel and i have seen its birth right from Remix...I became fan of star one when i used to continuously watch shows on it...REMIX was the first youth show, it had incredible script and so much entertainment, romance and full package that no other serial ever touched me so much...i just started loving ranveer-tia and ashi-yuvi jodis...thats when i became fan of priya wal and karan wahi...then i used to watch nach baliya, laughter challenge and sarabhai, DMG, MJHT...and now PKYEK...
I felt sad with all its best serials ending because star one never failed to entertain me...

The actors are the ones who made me nostalgic to begin with.
The scene you mentioned was indeed adorable. I wish it was for real😳
Being someone who is not an AP fan, I guess it is tough for you to understand how attached we are to our couple. We wanted everything to be perfect, a perfect closure, a perfect wedding. We wanted much more but somewhere, we knew we won't get it so a proper wedding was the least we deserved. It would've meant a lot to us and that is why we're disappointed. You didn't want to see the rasams prolly 'coz you don't ship them and hence, you're not that critical, which is fair enough😊
SO's one channel which has always stood out in the crowd for me. Let's see if I can say the same for the channel replacing it (:
Edited by PurpleFairy - 12 years ago
Previous
1 2 3 4 5
Next