Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

BachnaAeHaseeno \\-Karan wahi AT#2 // *Rohan* - Page 51

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Saania-

i knoww the way both of em were looking at each other was so not just a friendly look😛 hmm i want something good to happen now😆

WORD!!!!

u never knw it might happen...maybe during the house issue or smthn cuz niddhi's dad's gonna be in the hospital n all then maybe our cute rohan will again help n she'll start seeing him in "THAT" way n then 😍

gosh we shud be the writers of the show😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: indian_beauty

not fully in the air but it will be just wait n watch...even niddhi feels for him she just dsnt knw it yet...watch when n if rohan is away from her she's gonna realize it 🤪

oh i have no doubt about that she will miss rohan when he will be away but let him go for a day na😆a girl who let's a guy sleep on her bed while she dream about her lover she must have trust on him and thinks of him as her close friend!
MinnieRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Btw, do you guys recongize this background music it starts form 5.15 ? i know its from some show but i cant figure out which one😕

here, it starts from 5.15:

MinnieRose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: indian_beauty

WORD!!!!

u never knw it might happen...maybe during the house issue or smthn cuz niddhi's dad's gonna be in the hospital n all then maybe our cute rohan will again help n she'll start seeing him in "THAT" way n then 😍

gosh we shud be the writers of the show😆

Oh he's gonna land in the hospital? well i hope thats how the story progresses and Niddhi sees that spark in hime😍 and we get our NiHan😍

ikr! honestly fans can do a better job thn the actual writers i swear😆
MinnieRose thumbnail
^having said that, i still respect them for their hard work😳
.Shiva. thumbnail
it seems you guys are sure that nihan will fall for each other😳

like i said i won't mind at all that way we will get some scene and me can make vm but i am not going to jump with joy b/c nidhi is fida over her ashu so i don't now what is going to happen!
indian_beauty thumbnail
uhh tht music is frm somewhere...one of ekta's shows im sure🤔

@Banuu IKR!!! tht shows they're such good friends 😳 n I love tht about them I just wanna see them as lovers 😍
.Shiva. thumbnail
let's see zarqa i hope that's true but then again i will dance later not now b/c of what we got from past i don't want that again!
indian_beauty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shewascool90210

it seems you guys are sure that nihan will fall for each other😳

like i said i won't mind at all that way we will get some scene and me can make vm but i am not going to jump with joy b/c nidhi is fida over her ashu so i don't now what is going to happen!

I knw Niddhi's so called in LOVE with Ashu 🤢 lyk ewww I mean they're so far apart n all plus niddhi is ashu's baba's granddaughter 😲 🤢
MinnieRose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shewascool90210

let's see zarqa i hope that's true but then again i will dance later not now b/c of what we got from past i don't want that again!

ikr! thats true! i dont want the same thing to happen as before so im just not gonna hope for tooo much .