Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: indian_beauty

psht watevaπŸ˜›

I'm frm Connecticut 

Is that like in the south? Hey do you believe in the Canadian stereotypes πŸ˜†
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

While it's the women on TV who attract the limelight thanks to most of the shows being ladies-oriented, Indian television has its fair share of men who make women viewers go weak in the knees. Be it as a lover, husband, brother or best friend, these heartthrobs haven't failed to cluster TV fans through their onscreen characters.

Their sinewy bodies, muscular arms, six packs and deep chests, their deep intense eyes, dimpled smiles, sense of humor, their onscreen romance with their female leads ' all have TV fans clamoring for more.

Tellychakkar.com lists out the sexy hunks and studs ' those male actors- who sizzled on your TV screens in the past year, in the second of our year-ender series - Indian TV's Most Desirable Men of 2011.

• Karan Wahi
    His desirable journey started from Remix, where he played a Rajasthani royal. The young girls loved him playing an angry lover boy. And in the lead role of Dr Siddhanth Modi opposite Jennifer Winget in Dill Mill Gayye, Karan recreated the Remix magic. Currently seen in Kuch Toh Log Kahenge, he plays a dude who wants to make the life of others easier. Overall, we'd say that Karan has this charm that girl find just irresistible. And for the girls who want a prince charming, he definitely fits the bill.
Edited by indian_beauty - 12 years ago
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

le pata tha toh bataya kyun nahi...i just wasted 2 hrs of life watching tht movie πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

Ohh  Cholly yaar ! I thought kay experience karne  may kya !πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But yeah dame bakwaas movie ! Totally time waste ! No doubt Band Baja baraat was much better from this crap !πŸ˜†
PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Saania-

exactly! canadians are amazing bumπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

omg i watched that movie the day it came out - waste of time and money😳

Well said πŸ‘ 
And i wonder what part of North America has more Wahi fans-Canada or America πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Then i shouldn't watch that movieπŸ˜†
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Priyalovex3

Is that like in the south? Hey do you believe in the Canadian stereotypes πŸ˜†

Lmao no its nowhere in the south...its up north next to New York...its the tri state/new england area

canadian stereotype πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MinnieRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

While it's the women on TV who attract the limelight thanks to most of the shows being ladies-oriented, Indian television has its fair share of men who make women viewers go weak in the knees. Be it as a lover, husband, brother or best friend, these heartthrobs haven't failed to cluster TV fans through their onscreen characters.

Their sinewy bodies, muscular arms, six packs and deep chests, their deep intense eyes, dimpled smiles, sense of humor, their onscreen romance with their female leads ' all have TV fans clamoring for more.

Tellychakkar.com lists out the sexy hunks and studs ' those male actors- who sizzled on your TV screens in the past year, in the second of our year-ender series - Indian TV's Most Desirable Men of 2011.

• Karan Wahi
    His desirable journey started from Remix, where he played a Rajasthani royal. The young girls loved him playing an angry lover boy. And in the lead role of Dr Siddhanth Modi opposite Jennifer Winget in Dill Mill Gayye, Karan recreated the Remix magic. Currently seen in Kuch Toh Log Kahenge, he plays a dude who wants to make the life of others easier. Overall, we'd say that Karan has this charm that girl find just irresistible. And for the girls who want a prince charming, he definitely fits the bill.

KW, KT, HC, AB isshhh☺️😍
PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mahaandneha

Ohh  Cholly yaar ! I thought kay experience karne  may kya !πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But yeah dame bakwaas movie ! Totally time waste ! No doubt Band Baja baraat was much better from this crap !πŸ˜†

You watched it too!πŸ˜† I feel so left out . Even though it was a bad movie