BachnaAeHaseeno \\-Karan wahi AT#2 // *Rohan* - Page 28

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Saania-

yeah i know its another brown cityπŸ˜† 
um idunno if you would say milton is part of saugaπŸ€”πŸ˜† maybe, maybe notπŸ˜†

πŸ˜‰ I suck at geography πŸ˜† I forgot how to label the Canadian MapπŸ˜• I wonder how Americans have label their maps. SO many states 
Originally posted by mahaandneha

Whoot<3 I can't survive one day talking about him. In car when my mom and I are waiting for my brother, I talk non-stop about him and my mom will be like yeah yeah yeahπŸ˜† haha do the teachers yell in class when you are talking about K.WπŸ˜†

O My God πŸ˜† How sweet ! Poor you I think you need some punjabi friends ! lollzzz then you easily can talk about him ! Swear I have same situation I always talk about him with my young sister my elder sister Even  with my brother too ! lolzz i LOVE HIM SO MUCH <333 
I have a lot of Punjabi Friends, but I barely see them cause of dif schools etc. I can't wait till winter holidays so I can talk about KW with them πŸ˜† & ahaha! I have no sisters :O Only a bro who is 3 years younger than me. I tried to talk to him but he was awkward πŸ˜† I was like he is soo hot. He was like ---->πŸ˜•
Ladies vs. Ricky Bahl B.O.R.I.N.G πŸ˜³
oye u canadians ain't nothing wrong in being an american yo πŸ˜›
we're the best πŸ˜Ž
Originally posted by indian_beauty

You saw it? i didn't yet. I thought it was going to be a good movie

Ohhh I knew that and I was waiting 4 that comment from your side dude  ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oye u canadians ain't nothing wrong in being an american yo πŸ˜›
we're the best πŸ˜Ž

It's all about Canadians doe πŸ˜›
Btw what part of America are you from?
Originally posted by Priyalovex3

You saw it? i didn't yet. I thought it was going to be a good movie

I just saw it..its really not that good..band baja baraat was much better
Originally posted by mahaandneha

Ohhh I knew that and I was waiting 4 that comment from your side dude  ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

le pata tha toh bataya kyun nahi...i just wasted 2 hrs of life watching tht movie πŸ₯±πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Priyalovex3

I have a lot of Punjabi Friends, but I barely see them cause of dif schools etc. I can't wait till winter holidays so I can talk about KW with them πŸ˜† & ahaha! I have no sisters :O Only a bro who is 3 years younger than me. I tried to talk to him but he was awkward πŸ˜† I was like he is soo hot. He was like ---->πŸ˜•

So you always pakking every one πŸ˜†πŸ˜† your Poor brothers πŸ€£πŸ€£ Okaa so I  wish soon you ll get a good friend who loves Wahi baba like you ! Till then we all are here 4 you ! We love to talk about our Sexy face man πŸ˜›πŸ˜› No Problem 4 us !