Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

trying to catch up

khyatimistry Groupbie
khyatimistry
khyatimistry

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 6:18pm | IP Logged

namaste folks...

to make a long story short...i've not been able to keep up with ksbkbt for the last year...and now i am trying to catch up and ihave many questions...if you can or anyone can help meout that would be helpful...

1. what is the karan, nandini story line...the last time i watched, tany was working with Ansh...and now her andkaran are happily married???

2. how many kids does karan haveand with whom?

3.  I thought Mandira killed herself...and now she is alive?

4.   did Shobha ever find out who killed Vishal?

5. what happened to Gautam and Damini?

I think thats it for now...i hope to get these answers onmy own so i dont have to bother people with it...but anyone who can help me out...that would be great.

thanks

innocent_devil IF-Dazzler
innocent_devil
innocent_devil

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khyatimistry

namaste folks...

to make a long story short...i've not been able to keep up with ksbkbt for the last year...and now i am trying to catch up and ihave many questions...if you can or anyone can help meout that would be helpful...

1. what is the karan, nandini story line...the last time i watched, tany was working with Ansh...and now her andkaran are happily married??? Haha..ok Ansh marries Nandini becouse the family does not like her and karans jodi and karan has not told nandini that he is in love with her...so when karan asks the nandus mom what if i get married to nandu the family says nandu will be dead for the family . So ansh marries Nandu and one day in Swisterland he rapes her and tulsi  is knocking on the door but he is not opening and when Ansh opens the door she finds nandini raped and she knows its ansh and there is a big court case and all that and finally she kills him and goes to jail and Nandini and karan are married!when nandu is giving birth to the kid she goes in COMa but the baby is fine and the baby needs a mom! so the family insists karan to marry tanya and he does! later she comes back from coma! and finds that they are married and that tanya is Pregnant with Karans kid! later gujral starts troubling Nandini so Nandini kills him and nandu goes to jail and asks tanya and karan to get married!

2. how many kids does karan haveand with whom? One with Nandini and one with Tanya! and we think one with MOHINI!

3.  I thought Mandira killed herself...and now she is alive? I dont think she did!

4.   did Shobha ever find out who killed Vishal? Yes!

5. what happened to Gautam and Damini? nothing much they had a fight over their kid Nakul(because ganga loses her 1st kid..damini decides to give her other kid to ganga and she does and gautam is all angry ! and they fight ..by that time ganga gets another kid! and gautam wants it back but then saahil is like you have signed the divorce papers and all that! and gautam tries somehow to put  saahil in trouble and get back nakul but he does not succed!) but then everything is fine noe!

I think thats it for now...i hope to get these answers onmy own so i dont have to bother people with it...but anyone who can help me out...that would be great.

thanks

I hope that helped!

Edited by koolremix - 25 March 2006 at 6:49pm
alapshah Senior Member
alapshah
alapshah

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
nice replies appu.good going
alapshah Senior Member
alapshah
alapshah

alapshah Senior Member
alapshah
alapshah

innocent_devil IF-Dazzler
innocent_devil
innocent_devil

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alapshah

Thanks!
Immie Goldie
Immie
Immie

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 1:50am | IP Logged
problem solved. Smile
sanjana22sanju Goldie
sanjana22sanju
sanjana22sanju

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
koolremix.. u are gr8.. well explained....

I thought Mandira killed herself...and now she is alive?

yeah i think u are talking abt the car accident... she dint die but he face had severe crashes and so she goes for a plastic surgery and with its help she enters shantiniketan with kiran(mihir's brother)... later they will find out and she will be thrown out of the house.... now she is in jail helping meera.......

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top