Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

something seems wrong with kzk!! (Page 2)

indogirl Goldie
indogirl
indogirl

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Hi, i am new on the forum. but i have been reading the posts for a while. You guys are doing a great job of updating the episodes. Keep it up.Big smile

I also think that this Sungupta guy is not prem. I think we won't find out for a while who real prem is, may be it will turn out that the old Kavya is the real Prem. Ekta likes to keep us guessing.

BTW. All u Anurag fans, you can add one more name to the list: mineWink

Bye

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 10:29am | IP Logged
YUP SHIMMER THIS WAS EXACTLY MY SENTIMENTS YESTERDAY..
rouble Senior Member
rouble
rouble

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 10:50am | IP Logged
i think he's not prem. he might stay with anu as prem for some time, get involved in his business and backstab him. then after all that real prem will come. like u guys said komilka can't let him go so easily. she knows she can't get involved in the family and the business so she's using this guys as prem. just a guess!
shimmer1 Senior Member
shimmer1
shimmer1

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 11:34am | IP Logged

hey wow guys we were rite!!!!!!!!!!

hes not prem....god now they r goin to strech it and drag it forever....i bet they did this to extend the storyline...or/and tht ekta still hasnt found a gud enuf prem for kzk so she's still huntin so this lil stunt will buy her more time...

did u guys c the new promo?....starts off komolika talkn to the guy whose pretendin to b prem and says how cud u 4get to wear ur lenses coz hes got green eyes.....n then at the end they showed anu and the guy who is pretendin to b prem climbin sum buildin top (ws it tht ? i cudnt tell)....and takin off his shades then seein the difference in eye color and (coz he aint wearin one of his lenses)...he asks tht where is prem...da end...

so my guess is tht either suspects tht this guy isnt prem or tht anu has found tht he isnt prem...and mayb this guy and komolika will do somethin to anu so tht he cant tell any1...ie push him off tht buildin IF they were on a buildin....or sumthin like tht....wot u guys think?

n just wen i ws gettin used to this guy as bein prem i actually started thinkn he suited the role since he looks younger than anu,....but yea and ekta thinks we r dumb tht we wudnt figure tht out b4 she showed it to us, tht this guy aint prem...but we prob know her better than she knows herself...we know her soaps never go this fast!!!....

till next time peace out! 

aashi Senior Member
aashi
aashi

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

way to go shimmer.. we wer all rite...n no..i havent seen the latest promo..but i saw that lenses part in the end of the episode yesterday!!... wow..now ektas given it a kool turn ..but the sad part however remains that we all alredy knew it..Wink...

n ya shimmer... i am a true anurag fan!!... even though rishabh bajaj is hott and plays an extremely loving and caring husband but the truth is, and will remain, that he butted between anurag and prerna by that dirty photography trick of his and was indirectly related to the death of prem...wait till prerna gets to know bout this...LOL 

as for prem... thrs now  new hope that a nice hansome prem will turn up to be d real prem.. thank god this monkey is not prem... he is too ugly.. n he looks soo funny when he cries !!!.. i jus hope ekta brings in rakshak sawhney.....

waiting for prem to be unveiled......

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Can some1 tell me how in the world is Bajaj responsible for Prem's death????Angry
shimmer1 Senior Member
shimmer1
shimmer1

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 4:54am | IP Logged

dont ask me i didn say it!

and indogurl gud to know ur an anu fan....yay lol

aashi Senior Member
aashi
aashi

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 5:55am | IP Logged

hehehe....manasi al tell u how he's responsible for prems death..well its indirectly though!!...if u remmber he had caused that big truble betweeen anurag and prerna with those silly snaps.... prerna was therefore very worried those days as to who is behind all this and she had gone to meet sum man who was threatning her that he'll put those pics in the newspaper... and while goin to meet that man she completely forgot to pik up prem from skool..he was left all alone and was kidnapped... n anurag kept askn her whr she went but she neva replied!!n we all know what happened after that....

Go to top