India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

something seems wrong with kzk!!

aashi Senior Member
aashi
aashi

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

hey guys..did u'll see yesterdays episode whr prem cums to know that anu prerna are his real parents???????...hey thts really cool... but sumhow..it dusn make sense for an ekta kapoor serial to go so fast.. i mean, v all thought it wud take another 2 months for prem to know the reality....but...

also.... komlika hardly said nethng wen bajaj n anurag wer tellin prem the truth..thats is unlike komolika!!!!!!!..so simple n easily she let prem go off.... howzatt possible... guys i think sumthng is really wrong here...

sumhow i think..he isnt prem at alll.... 

hey let me know what u'll think... this is ONE interesting topic...

looking forward for ur replies!! 

Fatty Acid Senior Member
Fatty Acid
Fatty Acid

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

he probably isn't as you said...but i was wondering who is mr.sengupta.

is komalika remarried or something...that name is mentioend in the update.

shimmer1 Senior Member
shimmer1
shimmer1

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 1:53am | IP Logged

hey aashi

yea i ws goin to post the exact same thing.....i totally agree wid evrythin u said....tht mayb komolika hired this guy to act as prem and the real prem is somewhere else...bcoz rite in the beginin wen anu arrived at malaysia he saw tht bald guy and asked him some address but he pretended not to know hindi....n then as soon as anu left he called some1 and said 'yea he came here' ....so he ws prob talkn to komolika meanin komolika knew tht they were in malaysia...so wudnt she have taken some action as to aviod them from gettin to prem...so i ws thinkn hes prob been hired by komolika to act as prem and the real prem is probably somewhere else....

and plus this prem seems to believe 2 strangers quite fast ok i agree they hav proof, but still

and remember tht guy who tried to kill anu he said tht some lady in malaysia ws gettin her son into college...welll they sure dont show this guy prem goin to college at all....

and man if our guess is true then maaYaan is prerna going to KILL anurag for bringing this guy as prem and blah blah....

we r prob waaay out of league here but this cud b a possibility coz like u said ekta soaps and movin this fastt???.....

or mayb we r wrong and this is the real prem and they r movin the soap this fast bcoz their malaysia shooting schedule is comin to an end and they want to have prem back in mumbai wid anu n prerna n bajaj basically in the story wid the whole kzk gang.....

we'll just have to wait n watch...

aashi Senior Member
aashi
aashi

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 2:20am | IP Logged
good one shimmer... i totally agree with you.. u've thought way beyond me....Smile
poison ivy Goldie
poison ivy
poison ivy

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 2:43am | IP Logged
hmmmmmmmm.. u may have a point there shimmer
shimmer1 Senior Member
shimmer1
shimmer1

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 4:00am | IP Logged

thnks guys but like i said b4 we cud b totally wrong.....

and aashi gud to know u think anu's cute as opposed to bajaj coz well most ppl in this forum r bajaj fans so u know i just assumed u were too....until i saw ur post in tht poll thing

livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 5:23am | IP Logged

I think Prem is a fool who believes complete strangers in just one second. he shud think in over .

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 6:43am | IP Logged
You never know ahat can happen when with Ekta around

Go to top