Million dollar question... lets vote... - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

MG better win the race of the car after all this stupid chaos πŸ˜†

Why is nothing ever simple with Mohan the guy always has our brains in circle 😑
Wat NaansenseAngry... if Mohan was so simple and so easy to predict, no one would be interested in watching this show!πŸ˜†

It is his complicated character that makes us loose our hair but still not complainπŸ˜†

That's why I say he's not normal, he's too complicated and just when you think you know him then boom he brings you something else πŸ˜†

I wouldn't watch either if he was predictable like the rest and there will be no bets. I know after he gets the car it will be who will ride in it first or will he ever let Kastur drive. I would so love to see one day no one home and Saroj need to go somewhere and Kastur offer to drive her 🀣
no i want MOHAN 2 tell baapji, dat ' kya baapji, apko masala shop mein drop kar du'??🀣..
i even want MOHAN 2 ask sonal ' kya bhabhi , can 1 take u 2 a gud gynachologist who can actually determine d mystery of ur pregnancy'🀣!!i want baapji 2 scold kastur 4 her driving d car nd MOHAN 2 support kastur in front of every1 nd tell baapji dat so wat she is d bahu, but is his wife nd he has no probs in her being modern or living life king size..😍