Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SWAYAM...Friendship or Social Service ?! (Page 6)

neha445 Senior Member
neha445
neha445

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
hey u aRE ABSOUTELY RITE U SAID THE WORD EVERY KRYANSH FAN FEELS AFTER READING THIS RDDE POST

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kkushi06

JalebiHearts Goldie
JalebiHearts
JalebiHearts

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon911

Originally posted by bubblykaur

Originally posted by LoveKriyansh

jisne yeh topic banya hai usko pakarke pitna chaiye.
again trying to create some controversy and wants to start fight in this forumAngry
i know swyam is a very good guy Smileand i also love him Heart but yeah sab log uske liye itna biased hai ke un logo ko dusro ki kuchbhi achaya najar nehi ata haiAngry it's shamefulThumbs Down

u should have the courage and well intention to admit others  achaya ,chaye aap usko pasand na bhi karo.Smile 
only very few people can do that .
loving someone is good ,but dont be sooo much biased ke u start hating others without any reason .
 we all saw kriyansh also tried their best to bring swaron togetherSmile for some reason that was not successful but atleast they tried their best .use kuch kami nehi thi.

soo in future please try to admit some positive and good thing in others also though u dont like him.Smile that's a request and sry if i sounds harsh.but i cant do anythng this is the fact.

Heyy im not trying to fight or anything but i completely disagree with you, how the hell did kriyansh TRY to get swaron together? instead they ruined it further by kria telling swayum to tell sharon about her secret admirer, aur we are not being biased in fact you are being so biased you cant see our side? because when kriyansh were fighting you guys were gettting just as hysterical so please stop saying that we are not seeing the positive because Rey knew swayum should not tell sharon about the secret admirer but instead he just let kria do what she wanted because he was too busy staring at her... Ouch 

Bubbly .. I love you. PERIOD 

Awww thanks sorry but i cant love you, my love belongs to swaron LOLJK mee tooo rafi!! Hug HugHug
JalebiHearts Goldie
JalebiHearts
JalebiHearts

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninatish

[QUOTE=LoveKriyansh]jisne yeh topic banya hai usko pakarke pitna chaiye.
again trying to create some controversy and wants to start fight in this forumAngry
i know swyam is a very good guy Smileand i also love him Heart but yeah sab log uske liye itna biased hai ke un logo ko dusro ki kuchbhi achaya najar nehi ata haiAngry it's shamefulThumbs Down

u should have the courage and well intention to admit others  achaya ,chaye aap usko pasand na bhi karo.Smile 
loving someone is good ,but dont be sooo much biased ke u start hating others without any reason .
 we all saw kriyansh also tried their best to bring swaron togetherSmile for some reason that was not successful but atleast they tried their best .use kuch kami nehi thi.

soo in future please try to admit some positive and good thing in others also though u dont like him.Smile that's a request and sry if i sounds harsh.but i cant do anythng this is the fact.

Heyy im not trying to fight or anything but i completely disagree with you, how the hell did kriyansh TRY to get swaron together? instead they ruined it further by kria telling swayum to tell sharon about her secret admirer, aur we are not being biased in fact you are being so biased you cant see our side? because when kriyansh were fighting you guys were gettting just as hysterical so please stop saying that we are not seeing the positive because Rey knew swayum should not tell sharon about the secret admirer but instead he just let kria do what she wanted because he was too busy staring at her... Ouch 

Again I don't want to start a fight but appreciate the fact that they wanted to help. Sharon has a problem, she lets her ego get in the way and she is in fact her own enemy, you guys are all so quick to pass judgement on Rey and Kria, how about also acknowledging that Sharon has a few problems that she needs to sort out before anyone can talk sense to her. You know generally when people help other people, you appreciate the fact that they want to help not belittle the intention even if things don't work out. Sometimes things work and sometimes things don't. Its not like initially Swayam's efforts with Rey worked when Rey and Kria were fighting and then there was one difference Rey even though he was angry with Kria, still wanted to make the effort to get closer to her.

LOLheyy again this is just a conversation not a fight so i wanted to say that i believe that all the characters have flaws only I think that Rey didnt help enough, i mean he didnt do anything genuine or make any sacrifice and even after KSG said that please continue with getting them together, it feels like they have forgotten, im not saying its Kriyansh fault that they have forgotten but CVs are making them look bad because it feels like they have just given up on swaron just to get each other, and i have definitely acknowledged the fact that they did not willingly so ANYTHING. they started to help swaron because of KSG otherwise did they even care? swayum did make the effort to be with her with the secret admirer if you remember but because of Kriyansh it blew up in his face instead. Ouch Cry
brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
i guess u've never heard of "bros before hoes"  lol

i'm glad he did this.. that was a big slap on sharon's face... i think stuf like this will help sharon realize what she's missed out on...   

kkushi06

uvebeenhad Goldie
uvebeenhad
uvebeenhad

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged

Again I don't want to start a fight but appreciate the fact that they wanted to help. Sharon has a problem, she lets her ego get in the way and she is in fact her own enemy, you guys are all so quick to pass judgement on Rey and Kria, how about also acknowledging that Sharon has a few problems that she needs to sort out before anyone can talk sense to her. You know generally when people help other people, you appreciate the fact that they want to help not belittle the intention even if things don't work out. Sometimes things work and sometimes things don't. Its not like initially Swayam's efforts with Rey worked when Rey and Kria were fighting and then there was one difference Rey even though he was angry with Kria, still wanted to make the effort to get closer to her.

LOLheyy again this is just a conversation not a fight so i wanted to say that i believe that all the characters have flaws only I think that Rey didnt help enough, i mean he didnt do anything genuine or make any sacrifice and even after KSG said that please continue with getting them together, it feels like they have forgotten, im not saying its Kriyansh fault that they have forgotten but CVs are making them look bad because it feels like they have just given up on swaron just to get each other, and i have definitely acknowledged the fact that they did not willingly so ANYTHING. they started to help swaron because of KSG otherwise did they even care? swayum did make the effort to be with her with the secret admirer if you remember but because of Kriyansh it blew up in his face instead. Ouch Cry

But the person who has a problem here is Sharon , whereas in the Kria-Rey, it was Rey who was super angry, you can make all the effort in the world, but if the other person is not recpetive, your effort is just that effort. And when Rey and Kria were fighting, Swayam and Sharon did not stop stealing moments together, so why begrudge KriYansh their romance, love does not happen to everyone, you have to seize the opportunity when it happens!

kkushi06

uvebeenhad Goldie
uvebeenhad
uvebeenhad

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged

And yeah one more thing on that same note, it was only because of KSG that what Sharon did came out not that Swayam told Rey anything, he could have made the effort before KSG came right, why did he not after all both Kria and Rey are his friends right and his friendship should matter more right like you guys think after all what Sharon did was bad. What about Bharat, Swayam's best friend, treated like shit by Sharon, what about Swayam's friendship for Bharat, is friendship exclusive only for Swayam and Sharon?

Edited by ninatish - 17 December 2011 at 7:20pm

kkushi06

manasie23 IF-Sizzlerz
manasie23
manasie23

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
aargh guys please stop agruing.. SwaRon fans are gonna be biased towards them and kriyansh fans are gonna be biased towards them... so lets just stop the argument..!! and people if u cant comment sumthing nice about the topic... please do not comment... i hope the creator of this topic agrees wid me...!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiHeartsradzammy

radzammy IF-Rockerz
radzammy
radzammy

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasie

aargh guys please stop agruing.. SwaRon fans are gonna be biased towards them and kriyansh fans are gonna be biased towards them... so lets just stop the argument..!! and people if u cant comment sumthing nice about the topic... please do not comment... i hope the creator of this topic agrees wid me...!!!

yeah mannu di totally agree wid ya 
guyz plz stp arguing... n there is no pnt in arguing coz i dun think i've mentioned kriyansh in this tpk.. i said abt awl hiz fenz not nly kriyansh...
n plz stp blaming SHARON for awl this... pta nahi kuch bhi hota hai toh sablog sharon ko blame karte hai cahe uski galti ho ya na ho... this tym it was not her mistake..so plzzz STP THIS...

JalebiHearts

Go to top