Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SWAYAM...Friendship or Social Service ?! (Page 3)

ABBY92 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
I wtd to kill Swayam WTH???...he always does tis...i noe frenship comes be4 luv n i agree wit tat...but it seems like he's d oni one hu follows tis rule...every1 else is busy wit their own luv life...n i dunno wat d CVs r tryin to do by purposely puttin a track where Swayam cancels a SwaRon performance for Kriayansh..its like they themselves wanna create fights between d fans...Seriously???...r d CVs thinkin straight???...N damn man,.all d boys seem to hav jus forgotten tat Swayam jus went thru a heartbreak...all i hav to say is tat Kriayansh n their fans owe a huge THANK YOU to Swayam for givin them a second performance in d fest...whereas d SwaRon fans r gettin not one performance...d oni thing tats keepin us calm is d upcomin track...Shivam...hopefully SwaRon will get more scenes durin tat track!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaRon227 Senior Member

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
EXACTLY.. Hope chee-vam will bring happiness to SwaRon ^________^ <333333

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marauder IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Well what he did was wrong but isn't it the reason why we love Swayam more and more ?
But i agree with your point their that his friends doesn't do this much for him as he does it for them. For example why is kriya not there for him when he need her the most . And why only Kriya  ; why can't the other see their friend is burning from inside !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiHearts Goldie

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
omg i agree soo much with you seriously are the CVs TRYING to create fights??? 1st giving us so less swaron 2nd they change swayums character into someone i dont recognize; all he did was well but  ase sharon ko fight ki liye encourage karna? Cvs why u ruining his character?? 3rd what the HELL?? how can they show ANOTHER Kriyansh performance WITHOUT EVEN 1 SWARON PERFORMANCE???? I SWER I WILL BURST !!! AngryAngryAngryAngry and it wont be pretty ! 
manasie23 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
ye swayam ko na social service ki dukan kholi chahiye... Khud ki love story tel lene jaye.. Par dusro ki love story hit honi hi chahiye... Y the hell does swayam knows sharon in and out... He knew.. He damn knew ki how is she gonna react.. And dat is purposely he asked her that question ... Y did he.. I mean how could he...!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Aaargh...i'm so angry right now!!!
Swayam's always helping his friends,specially Rey..he does ALL he can to act as a catalyst for Rey and Kria's love story...tries to help them get together...
But yesterday...he sacrificed his own dance with Sharon just so that Rey could ask Kria a couple of questions!!!
Yes...he is selfless...but i've never seen the others return his favours.No one else does for him as much as he does for the rest.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~Poonam~ IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
i loved swayam...i love his attitude now days  atleast this will make sharon realize her love for swayam

and as some of you guys think itz "social service". i love his social service.
LoveKriyansh IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
jisne yeh topic banya hai usko pakarke pitna chaiye.
again trying to create some controversy and wants to start fight in this forumAngry
i know swyam is a very good guy Smileand i also love him Heart but yeah sab log uske liye itna biased hai ke un logo ko dusro ki kuchbhi achaya najar nehi ata haiAngry it's shamefulThumbs Down
u should have the courage and well intention to admit others  achaya ,chaye aap usko pasand na bhi karo.Smile 
only very few people can do that .
loving someone is good ,but dont be sooo much biased ke u start hating others without any reason .
 we all saw kriyansh also tried their best to bring swaron togetherSmile for some reason that was not successful but atleast they tried their best .use kuch kami nehi thi.
soo in future please try to admit some positive and good thing in others also though u dont like him.Smile that's a request and sry if i sounds harsh.but i cant do anythng this is the fact.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top