India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

The precap sucked:'( and so did the episode

shaaranya IF-Rockerz
shaaranya
shaaranya

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Today's episode and the precap really and thoroughly sucked!!
I frankly think ram DOES OWE PRIYA AN EXPLANATION!! What does he mean by saying I don't owe you any explanations...I mean how can you not owe your wife who has just seen you hug some stranger n claim he has a family somewhere else too n then decide he won't tell his wife anything??

And the worst was the precap!!!
Going by wat we saw it seems as if priya is staying at sharma house and she seems really really sad n upset.
Really don't understand why was there apeksha in Australia if matters didn't get sorted out there n ram didn't meet his mom!!!
After today's episode I'm thoroughy disappointed and sad.
I have just one request to the cvs spill the suspense on the apeksha track ASAP plzzz it's a request from each n every BALH fan

Edited by shaaranya - 15 December 2011 at 10:57am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

nash_mashcellarkxzf280srithi97luvlyscorpioRiHar20MefromNJananyasherahbuy--RaYa--apricityDCgirlMithra28sevakharibol79garliccherrypansyswethasyam08fosla

chak Senior Member
chak
chak

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Yes yaar pls do reveal Ape's track and then u can drag the serial with some interesting episodes...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaaranyafosla

Anusha.V Goldie
Anusha.V
Anusha.V

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
ya
cvs should clear this confusion asap
nd i still cant understand y they removed Rams mom track
cvs are going on my nerves

shaaranyafosla

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
may be cvs didn't get apt actor for the role or may change their mind due to some reasons so they bought apeksha n later connect it. cvs are in process first let them clear wat they want to show n then they can reveal us. i don't think 2days epi n precap is s****d. it 's nice n much needed to ake story fwd otherwise still seeing the documentary of aus. it's my pov no offence to any one.Smile

shaaranyafosla

-Swasti- IF-Dazzler
-Swasti-
-Swasti-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Oh Gosh
uff yeh kya ho gaya
me toh thought ke australia mein saab kuch sort out kar lenge...
uffAngry

shaaranyafosla

DCgirl Goldie
DCgirl
DCgirl

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaaranya

Today's episode and the precap really and thoroughly sucked!!
I frankly think ram DOES OWE PRIYA AN EXPLANATION!! What does he mean by saying I don't owe you any explanations...I mean how can you not owe your wife who has just seen you hug some stranger n claim he has a family somewhere else too n then decide he won't tell his wife anything??

And the worst was the precap!!!
Going by wat we saw it seems as if priya is staying at sharma house and she seems really really sad n upset.
Really don't understand why was there apeksha in Australia if matters didn't get sorted out there n ram didn't meet his mom!!!
After today's episode I'm thoroughy disappointed and sad.
I have just one request to the cvs spill the suspense on the apeksha track ASAP plzzz it's a request from each n every BALH fan

I completely agree... I thought all the articles mentioned that Priya will fix problems between Ram and real mother in Australia...
It was silly of him to say, I don't owe you any explanation and pack your bags, honeymoon is over! WTH... seriously... whatever happened to the sweet talk of finding a friend in Priya and all... total crap.
I kinda expected that Priya will end up in Sharma house after Ram said honeymoon is over! I don't think in the last 3-4 weeks there has been any progress in the story at all... what a waste...

shaaranyafosla

neha445 Senior Member
neha445
neha445

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Angry YA U ARE SO RITE THE EPI WA A BIG YAWN ,DRAG AND A CRY FEST WHAT THE HELL VERY SHODDY DIRECTION SRRY TO SAY IMEAN RAM SHD TELL HER BUT I THINK PRIYA SHD HAVE LSTENED TO HIM THAT DAY AND NOT QUESTION HIM LIKER THAT COZ HE NEVER QUESTIONED HER.

cherrypansyshaaranya

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top