ASR-Khushi engagement in the party...omggg!!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG... dont show me such hopes guys..

am already dying with no arhi scenes n filler epis... Hmmm will i have to wait till next week to see what happens?? god pls help me :(
y would he get engaged to khushi...he can very well then get engaged to lavanya if his family wants him to b engaged b4 akash...i dont think arnav will get engaged to khushi...y should he get engaged to her and not lavanya ...according to him arnav still doesnt love anyone...
yaar you guys forget ASR khushi ki engagement to kab ki ho chuki hai( temple incident) , unki to haldi bhi ho gayi hai ab shaadi hogi; wo baat alag hai ki in dono ko kuch pata nahi hai ho sakta  hai shaadi bhi ho jaaye aur inhe pata na chale😆😆🤣🤣

I am thinking the same.. I think they will get engaged & start to get close to each other & be on the verge of expressing their love, when shyam's turth will be out & Arnav will leave his Kushi for his sister's kushi & then Arnav will realize that what ever fate he is writing for himself, devi mayya is making him right it but as Kushi said she will not be there when he realize that.

Then after Anjali recovers, she realises his brother love & She along with payash will try to bring them together again
hmmm... u have a point...i was wondering wat might hav been the twist which barun,daljeet and sanaya mentioned...Pagal hojayungi mein Edited by JennyAvni - 12 years ago
Originally posted by preetijaiswal19

and this is where that will come into play.. that statement "Lavanya's ring made of Khushi's size"???

Perfect...good u said that...while writing the post I forgot that...thats another sign...CVs have been giving us signs and we have not been seeing that...

Also I just saw sm1 said y will Arnav get engaged to Khushi and not La if it has to be for his family's sake...so c tht still is a mystery...for tht we'll hv to wait nd watch...
But one justification cn b,he'll cm to knw of Khushi's broken ngagement nd feel bad for her..and also mayb realise thr is sm emotion he feels towards her plus his family pride is thr also in stake...lets c

tumhare mu mein dir sare jelebis my dear i hope esa ho as u r saying they r depriving us of arhi & arhi r looking extra gorgeous so could b !😛
Hell with everything that went wrong this week..If this happens, I am jumping up and down at home and opening a bottle of champagne👏
Wow..it didn't hide my mind before this forum took it up. Well, u might be right bcus I had read an article last month ( I think). Where it says that Arhi's wedding will happend mid in december or something. The news was from the producers... Edited by Raha26 - 12 years ago