Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ASR-Khushi engagement in the party...omggg!!!

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Dont bash me for the subject line...but suddenly I had a brainwave...thats wat Barun has left me...waves and thoughts only of him...

Just going on repeatedly watching the telephone scene where Khushi mentions that "kal sagai ki angoothi aap pahnaoge " and also thinking of Barun's tellychakkar comment where he mentions a different twist and also going back to the previous Raizada family encounters where Nani has mentioned numerous times first Arnav has to get engaged for Aakash's ngagement to take place...

Also we know La-ASR break up will come forth in the party and also Anjali has been feeling terrible for Khushi...

So with so much pointers and signs...is this wats gonna happen in next couple of episodes...

Both the families will get Arnav and Khushi engaged ???????????

Isnt everything heading to that??? Thats y they not giving us Arhi scenes this week to bang the truth on us next week !!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Also thats the reason y La will ask Khushi to take care of Arnav...otherwise y will she say that to Khushi...she can say it to Anjali !!!
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If that's the case then im ok to wait for the two to come together. I can suffer a bit longer so that I can go completely mad watching the 2 come together.
Seattleite thumbnail
Actually I was waiting for someone to post this and bring up the telephone convo... I also felt the same way...its all about signs... I think both will get engaged...
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG. That would be huge. This was beyond my imagination but what you point out is totally valid. As Sanaya points out, the show is all about signs, so may be this is what will happen. WOW!!
as much as i would love to jump in to this band wagon of wish full thinkers i dont think thats going to happen. not anytime soon.
preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
and this is where that will come into play.. that statement "Lavanya's ring made of Khushi's size"???
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I wouldnt mind if this did happen but my annoyingly logical brain is telling me it most likely wont...🤔Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think the engagement will happen so soon, there's just going to be shaam shaam shaam khushi and anjali for some time
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i wont mind that happening for sure!!
but raizadas are too slow for this!!

if they give an engagement wen will anjali cry her eyes out sending off lavanya??
wen will nani go crazy over chote!!tum pagal ho gae ho?
mami ki miss tip top gone!!