Sindoor Tere Naam Ka
Sindoor Tere Naam Ka

Sindoor - CourtRoom - Instructions

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 5:19pm | IP Logged

Hello All!

At last, we have got all the people we need for our very first court case. It's time to start preparing for it. Therefore, I am going to be giving instructions which will help all those who are involved.

I have no clue how long this case would take to finish up or how it's gonna look like when we put it in action, but then again, it's just for fun!!

Here are the instructions:

Judges: Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli (1), Srk_Rulz (2), Harry_fan2(3).

You guys have to be totally brainwashed right now. Pretend that you never seen Sindoor Tere Naam Ka and you have no clue who did what. You can only punish someone on the bases of what the lawyers have shown you. When your giving your final judgement, you have to ONLY keep in mind what was proven by the lawyers and not what you have seen in Sindoor.

Antriksh's Lawyer: SimarikSmokin

Antriksh's live is in your hands and he's your main focus. You have to question Antariksh which will make him not look like a criminal.You also have to cross-exmine Niharika, Vedika, Dhurv and whoever else you feel is needed to prove whatever it is that you wanna prove. If these are any other characters you would like to have in the trial, but we do not have any volunteers for them, let me know. You also have to prepare Antriksh to answer the other lawyer without getting trapped. Also, during the first day of the court, each lawyer have to have few lines about the case and what they want to prove to the court.

Ex. Your honor, today I will prove that my client was not in this senses when he committed crimes such as rape, medician exchange and fake murder. (That's just an example).

Niharika/Vedika/Dhurv's Lawyer: Moderngirl

Your main goal is to prove that Antriksh is a crimal and that he was responisble for Niharika's rape, Vedika's madness and Dhurv's fear. You have to prepare questions you want to ask Antriksh, Niharika, Vedika and Dhurv and whoever else is needed to prove your point. You would also need to think like Antariksh's lawyer and see what she would ask your clients so that you can fully prepare them. If these are any other characters you would like to have in the trial, but we do not have any volunteers for them, let me know. Also, during the first day of the court, each lawyer have to have few lines about the case and what they want to prove to the court.

Ex. Your honor, today I will prove how Mr. Antariksh Raizada hurt my clients, both mentally, physical and emotionally. (Again, just an example).

Sindoor Characters: Listen to your lawyers and do your homework, by either going over the updates or videos to freshen up your memory about these events.

Deputy Sheriffs: Isha_786

Make sure you have enough security and staff on duty during the trial. Make a plan how you would move Mr. Antariksh Raizada to court and from court to jail.

Court Officers: kittypitty2092

You have to annouce and ask people to stant up before the judge enter's the courtroom. You have to include the judge's name too. Make sure each person is sworen in before they testify. Also pratice your lines, so you know what to say to each time someone is sworen in.

Court Clerk: ~Pachu*n*Abhi~

Drink a lot of coffee to help you stay awake during the trial, so that whenever, something needs to be passed to the judge, your awake and ready to do your job.

I am going to give you all a week to prepare and we will start our case on Monday April 3rd, 2006. If you think that it's too much time or too less, please do leave your comments.

Princess

harry_fan2 Goldie
harry_fan2
harry_fan2

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
cant w8 Big smile
srk_rulz Goldie
srk_rulz
srk_rulz

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
I think its plenty of time, cant wait to get started! Tongue
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
this is gonna be fun!
Pachu.P IF-Sizzlerz
Pachu.P
Pachu.P

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Oh Princy!  I can't wait!!!

Now i have to drink coffee!! Ewwww..but oh well...job hain..karna padega...can't get fired naa....looks bad in the resume!!

I'll have Starbucks!!! Yummmm!!!

LOL

Edited by ~Pachu*n*Abhi~ - 25 March 2006 at 10:07pm
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 3:50am | IP Logged
wow! Princi you obviously have given great thought to this, wonderful job gal!! Clap Can't wait!
paalkhirocks Senior Member
paalkhirocks
paalkhirocks

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Me too! I just can't wait for our first case.
moderngirl Goldie
moderngirl
moderngirl

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Great, cant wait..this should be fun!!! Tongue Tongue

Go to top