Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Update for Thursday -15/12/11 - Day 2(psycho game) (Page 3)

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
@lakshyam,
Well said. That is exactly what T should do. Go back giving him an ultimatum. Otherwise here is a danger for her dignity. No husband is worth it to sacrifice one's dignity. Run t run from Ta and crowd. Sure she came sacrificing her studies. But the events that unfolded were so unexpected. It is not just for her studies she is leaving Ta. But TA and company are making it impossible to live for T. Acorn mentioned it was uncharacteristic of T to grab Kp's collar. But that was spontaneous. It is not the same door mat T now. This T has more guts and passion. In fact she should give a couple of slaps to TA. Have we all forgotten what T can do with Kutthivilakku?. As Vel mockingly mentioned, un correctable living beings will be corrected with a blow from Kuttuvilakku.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysThendralfanvjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90

sobeys Groupbie
sobeys
sobeys

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

Kumaran sir wat hav u done I love Thendral so much it's my favourite and best serial and today I couldn't watch this episode I was soo mad while watching this!! How did TA change the guy who told a whole court room full of people he would believe his wife even when the evidence was against her and NOW he doesn't trust a word she says and tells T tat he is ashamed he married her was too far!! How can a person be so brainless like everyone knows Pei and GW face except for TA :( But if TA does take T to the doctor I hope it's to Gokul and he might tell TA everything but OMG when is TA ever going to get sense into his head?? Kumaran sir have some sympathy for ur heroine like how much can she go through now she is a mental case and her husband HATES her !!!! When is Charus true face going to come out and thulasi going to be happy we have to wait and see :(

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rselviTTfanArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90

sulaayini Senior Member
sulaayini
sulaayini

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged

Athane parthen..our kumaran don like if thulasi and thamizh is happy for few moments..udane problem create pannittaru..

Charu, unneiye psycho solleratha illei kathal paithiyam solratha? don't u shame of urself 2 behave like a cheap character??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rselvisobeysTTfanKarthiN90

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shubba for the super duper updates!!!

Wow...so we are back to where we started I guess...

Tamil was so mad!!!  Omg...I got so scared...I seriously thought he was going to hit Tulasi or something.

Now I am getting really sick and tired of Charu's track!!  I want her track to end soon.  I cannot wait for another several weeks before we see her climax.

Tulasi's acting at the park was super.  Nice job Shruti.  I love she was so bold and straight forward...but it was so sad to see her cry again and beg Tamil to believe her.

Grr...Tamil!!!  I hate him right now!!!  He believes everyone else but his own wife.

Stupid Kesav and Charu can go get lost!!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysGayashrimala_15ThendralfansulaayinivjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shubba dear...my heart is so heavy and with it I am thanking you for your excellent episode.Unhappy

Pavam Thuls...ippidiya avalloda fate?...when her better half was supposed to be a pillar of strength instead he has turned into a bitter half.Angry

As expected TA was taking sides of KP & Charu and was giving Thulsi a distorted look...like as though she was lying thru her nose. Konjum kuda he didn't give a chance for her to talk but he was listening to every word that dirty "b" KP was saying fell for Charu oda crocodile tears. But what abt Thuls - did he spare her a moment to speak what she has to say?. Angry

Who does this TA thinks he is? He doesn't even have the brains to think or even look for employment elsewhere he is so screwed up to stick to this Charu's so called enterprise. Dead

This TA even believed when they said that Thuls was mentally disturbed - can you beat it?? He expects Thuls to tell him everything but if she were to mention the slightest fault in Charu's character he is not prepared to even to hear but ends up finding fault in Thuls - then how is she to share her findings to him? When she praised Charu he was grinning from ear to ear but she must never find fault in Charu. Enna mandaram indhe Charu potta?? huh! I know...its actually his own guilty feelings that is eating him up for dropping Charu like a hot brick before that's why he is being nice to her to by even going to the extend of taking her side rather than his own wife..!!Angry

I really hope that when TA takes T to see a psychiatrist, he must turn out to be the same Dr. Gokul who was supposed to have married Charu. He must enquire abt Charu to both T & T and even go to the extend of saying to TA that she was so adamant in wanting to marry TA even when she knew he was married to Thuls - and that she is mentally ill and needs medical attention. He must also mention that her uncle (Nit's oda dad) knows abt this. Perhaps then TA might put  on his thinking cap!!D'oh

Edited by Sue Nair - 15 December 2011 at 10:41pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysGayashriThendralfanvjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
What I liked is how Tulasi was strong and showed a stubborness today.  She should not give up on Charu.  If only there is some way to prove that her side is true compared to Charu's story...

This KP is pure selfish for money...I thought he hates Charu who why is she doing all this...after a super birthday episode and confrontation episode it is really sad to see this.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanvjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90

kuttyponnu Senior Member
kuttyponnu
kuttyponnu

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Stupid TA also kept quiet when KP talked about inferiority complex of T and how Charu is superior to her in all ways... Wonder how he would react if Anand told something like that to T and she kept quiet.. the Pei does not miss a single opportunity to hold TA and this silly fellow does not feel anything . total mara mandai

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanvjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90

jayasreekalyan Groupbie
jayasreekalyan
jayasreekalyan

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update...tamil character should change

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanArizes.KarthiN90

Go to top