Update for Thursday -15/12/11 - Day 2(psycho game)

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanksss Shubba Akka for the Wonderful Update plus Lovely Comments !! 😃 🤗

Its a 2 devils show😡...Psycho should marry KP and GTH together🤬...Thulasi is mentally disturbed aam this idiot KP...If Thulasi is mentally disturbed what about these 2 shameless😡 But WOW what an acting by these 2 devils...I wonder if the script is written by KP alone or if Psycho also discussed their acting script before coming to park  🤢...Like Ranu said this KP need to be pushed from cliff 🤢

Grr...ellame for money...sister sister nu solli 2 idiots (KP, J) backstabbed Thulasi...reason is money😡...Son son nu solli shameless # 1 aka none other than GW is backstabbing her own son...reason enna na she doing nallathu to her son aam🤢...brother brother nu solli shameless # 2 aka SQ is backstabbing her own brother...reason is doing parigaram for showing Thulasi to TA aam😡...one step above of all these, best friend best friend nu solli shameless # 3 aka Psycho is backstabbing...main reason for all these is MONEY MONEY MONEY...grr how annoying is this 😡

I wonder with what face this disgusting psycho is going to ask TA to marry her? as this her her dream plan?...is she going to say its called "love" 😡...if she say so i will kill her🤢...evlo acting evlo drama Grr...i will never feel any pity on these 4 shameless disgusting creatures🤬...What Thulasi did here except marrying TA that too provoked by GW.

I really want a short separation track...TA need to be alone to see whats going around him😕...Psycho want them to be separated so with out a separation between TT she is not going to come her dream wish.🤢..if TT are together she will plan to separate them till she turns 60😡.
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago

Thanks Shubba for the Awesome update and comments! 🤗 Very nice title and excellent comments!😃

I was boiling inside when that idiot KP was talkingShut Up. WoooW... mouth full of lies and the smirk that he and Pei were giving was horrible to watch🤢. Both the Psycho's talking about TA talking Thulz to the psychiatrist🤬. Wish Thulz pushed both Psycho's from the cliff they were talking.

But loved Thulz confidence and she was very close in slapping KP and strangling PeiWell Done. This itself clearly shows how true she is and cannot take lies and false blame from people who degrade her character.

So tomorrow TA is again going to continue fighting with Thulz. He is not ready to believe Thulz. His guilt overrides the belief on Thulz😡. But as some words cannot be taken back, I could not take the words when TA said that he feels ashamed for marrying Thulz🤢🤢. He is going to pay for all these towards Thulz.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago

Thanks shubba for the update with spicy comments...

Well, the dreaded has happened finally and glad one way that pei's final plan has been laid out and started taking shape, even if it means TT fights to continue and maybe become worse..Blr has only pei and her partner and chennai will see the other lunatics joining in (GW n SQ who r sure  to  make things worse).  In the midst of all just loved the way T reacted  spontaneously. TA sure remained true to himself or the way he has been the past few days but this time T has given him enough reason to get angry. He walks in VR's house to see a ghost-like face of his best friend (what a laugh!), then T withholds what happened between them, and to top it all not telling him abt KP's visit .. well, the travails of the good and innocent - the only consolation being too many things are against pei, so her cheers to be temporary and one of the biggest folly of hers is going to be KP himself, I guess, at some point of time...
but till then T's 9 x 2 have begun..surely this is her way to chennai and studies and going by today, am sure T shud take this with gutso..
def next few weeks to be more like oct of last year and this time I am happy that TA is going to be dragged thru all of this for him to get a taste of his so-called family n friends...

Brilliant and extraordinary update Shubba for an awesome episode today! 👏

Loved all your comments!

Psycho is so very clever and has a devils mind so she already made everyone believe that KP and Psychos marriage cannot happen for next 2 months bcos of some dhosham for KP. So even if Tulasi asks KP to tie thali immediatly to Psycho in a temple, Psycho will immediatly bring this 2 months factor...So Tulasi cannot do that.😡

Exceptional and mind blowing performance by Tulasi.(Sruthi) ⭐️⭐️👏👏👏

KP is a real 🤬. For the sake of money looks like he will do anything. Yesterday when he met Tulasi and enacted his drama, didnt he see that innocence in Tulasis face? She trusted him so much...ennamo appidiye romba nallavan maadiri, his mind voice keeps scolding Charu...but today..didnt he have any shame to say that Tulasi has mental problem?  I really hate this character worse than all villians and villis in this serial.

I loved the way Tulasi handled things today. She didnt cry like a cry baby, instead she fought like a tigress...but so sad that TA believes that she has mental problem...

I think the Psychos would have arranged for some fake doctor who is going to say she has mental problem...and make TA believe it. Hope they dont torture Tulasi in the name of treatment
(I am thinking too much...i know..)...poor Tulasi...dunno what and all she is going to go through...I really felt so so sorry for Tulasi today...

KP and Charu Go To Hell as Tulasi said.

The worst and most irritating scene was when Psycho held TAs hand..che...what shameless character she is...I dont want excuse this shameless girl in the name of her mental problem...

and KP is saying Psycho has money and she looks beautiful than Tulasiyam...go hang urself for saying this KP... Psycho has to do all this campaigning to impress TA ...that too she pays some useless guy like KP to say that she looks beautiful...shame on you Psycho...
Edited by lakshyam - 12 years ago
Thank you Shubba for the wonderful update of the most torturous episode. Torture for the viewers has started. Hope this does not go the way the serial Kasturi is going. Hope Kumaran has more sense. T has taken more than enough without being put in the mental asylum. Putting her I the mental asylum is like degrading all woman. I wish TA becomes a mental case after he knows the truth and put in the asylum along with Chaaru and his mother.It is so pathetic to see T pleading and pleading before deaf ears. The rascal Mm is the main reason for all this. If he had allowed T to study, these things would not have happened. I wonder what was the expression on TA's face when T screams that he should be asking Chaaru if she was not ashamed. T should just leave him for now if she has to save her dignity and life. Otherwise this evil crowd TA included, will throw her in a mental asylum and make her really mad.no marriage is worth saving with this kind of torture. T should progress and marry some one of her intellect. Donate this rascal to the Psycho.All men inT's life are bxxxrds. This fool TA is a woman abuser who abused 2 women, namely Chaaru and T. There has to be punishment for this.He is worse than a habitual wife beater who says he loves her but bullies her and beats her up.Tulsi's teacher was right when she said men will not be the same all the time. That is a very important statement the director has introduced.Ta will abandon her. What he did now and will do in future only amounts to that.

Originally posted by lakshyam

The worst and most irritating scene was when Psycho held TAs hand..che...what shameless character she is...I dont want excuse this shameless girl in the name of her mental problem...

and KP is saying Psycho has money and she looks beautiful than Tulasiyam...go hang urself for saying this KP... Psycho has to do all this campaigning to impress TA ...that too she pays some useless guy like KP to say that she looks beautiful...shame on you Psycho...

Lakshmi, I really want Psycho to go and hug TA and even go an extent of trying kissing him...(I know I m too much)...TA will know how cheap this C is and will get memories of T's words that she told today. Disgusting creature srsly. 😡...Appo kooda our idiot TA might say its friendship hug...best friend hug...🤢...

Loser KP and C thinks by saying so TA would think why he married leaving her...But loser TA can never be forgiven for three things...
1) Stopping T's education
2) Telling her she will treat him as slave when she goes for work
3) For falling in love with T and marrying her..

Let us see what he had to say when Psycho says "My Best friend...I Love You - You are not by friend anymore - U are my husband  and u tied a thali to me nu".

Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
KP said psycho is more beautiful? There were times she was attractive. But today sh was looking like a kozhakattai ammami in that salwar kameez. Compared to her T looked so dainty and sweet with out all that make up. This makku plaster Ta and C made for each other. May be they can make a threesome with KP joining too. I can not understand why a so called highly educated wealthy smart girl like Chaaru use her education to accomplish something great or marry a person equal inher level and status. Why fall for this loser Ta and ready to settle down with a country bumpkin savage woman like Gw.look at the Evelyn of Gayatri and periamma, how graceful they are and look at the gutter snipe slum woman Gw.
thanks subba for the update
stupid charu and KP tells thulasi a mental if TA takes T for councelling without charu's interference then the counciler will defenetly call charu for a councelling that time TA may come to know about this Charu.
Charu is tooo much she is irritating me a lot. i dont know how this track is going to end for this I am getting one vadivel dialouge "entha serial eppadi pokuminratha think panurathuku oru thani mula onu kodupa kadavula" 😆😆  this makes thendral different compared to other serial
i feel thulasi shd keep quite and see what charu is doing and one fine day TA may come to know abt charu then he will realise his fault
Originally posted by shubba

Lakshmi, I really want Psycho to go and hug TA and even go an extent of trying kissing him...(I know I m too much)...TA will know how cheap this C is and will get memories of T's words that she told today. Disgusting creature srsly. 😡...Appo kooda our idiot TA might say its friendship hug...best friend hug...🤢...

Loser KP and C thinks by saying so TA would think why he married leaving her...But loser TA can never be forgiven for three things...
1) Stopping T's education
2) Telling her she will treat him as slave when she goes for work
3) For falling in love with T and marrying her..

Let us see what he had to say when Psycho says "My Best friend...I Love You - You are not by friend anymore - U are my husband  and u tied a thali to me nu".

TAs character is getting so very annoying...true. When some stupid guy is saying Tulasi has mental problem... TA agrees to that , but when Tulasi tells him that its KP who came to visit her and its not she who called him, TA doesnt believe that.

If he really wants to know the truth then he would either asked KP to show caller list from his cell phone or come back home and check the dialled numbers in his room phone...but he finds all other reason like Charu didnt sleep that night, whats the need for KP to seperate us...etc to suspect Tulasi...ennamo TA character ( which I used to love) a completa damage pannitaru Kumaran...I am really sad about this.