No mangalsutra and sindoor putting scene - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago

@nab- ya u'r rit..n d marriage scene abhay ws luking shy..as if unwilling to marry pia..!

@sanchita-ya m also sayng d same thng..if thy showd d marriage then thy shud hv showd it properly..na..aftrall it ws d last epi..! N we viewers deserve it..! Dnt we?
Originally posted by lost_in_love

@nab- ya u'r rit..n d marriage scene abhay ws luking shy..as if unwilling to marry pia..!

@sanchita-ya m also sayng d same thng..if thy showd d marriage then thy shud hv showd it properly..na..aftrall it ws d last epi..! N we viewers deserve it..! Dnt we?

I saw many marriage sequences b/w hero- heroine... but this type incomplete marriage i never watched...After a long times at last Abhay got his Pia...that Pia.. whose he never thinking would get... but at marriage moment he wouldn't look at Pia for once time... this made me so sad... & i understand i lost my previous Abhay Raichand forever. 

@ashika,tanzie
ya abhay ws luking more lik viv today..n tht really dissapointd me..!
d irresistible charm nd attitude f abhay raichand ws missing today..!

Nd frm dis one thng s clear tht nt vivu bt only vivu as abhay rocks..!

Nd i decided nt to watch any new show f viv othr than him potrayng AR again..

-indu

@tanzie
ya thy shud hv shown more of abhiya post marriage romance rathr thn those dancing sequences..!

A big dissapointment evn n d last day.. : (

i feel lik keeling d cvs nd ekta..urghh..

-indu
Originally posted by ogive_nab

I saw many marriage sequences b/w hero- heroine... but this type incomplete marriage i never watched...After a long times at last Abhay got his Pia...that Pia.. whose he never thinking would get... but at marriage moment he wouldn't look at Pia for once time... this made me so sad... & i understand i lost my previous Abhay Raichand forever.

actualy nt only viv/vd bt d cvs r at fault too..thy r equally responsible fr dis incmplete marriage..!
Lik..i mean..comeon its Mr.abhay raichand nd piya's marriage..the vamp AR ..who becme human fr his love piya..! Thy r nt ordinary couple..bt a special one..! Thy r epic..in d same way the wedding shud hv been just lik their love story..it shud hv been epic too!
why do you guys are so much bothered about mangalsutra and sindoor...common they dragged the saath phera's and mantra for long time...it was kind of boring..so why are you so much bothered abt the mang...even misha's marriage was shown in hurried way with no mangalsutra and not even saath pheras...
anyways i liked the scene where abhay kisses piya on her cheek when she was looking herself in the mirror...
they showed how desperate they were to see each other πŸ˜‰...and i liked the way piya teased misha and asked her about her first night...it was so funny to see how curious piya was... πŸ˜†
Edited by abhina_roks - 12 years ago
Originally posted by --sanchita--

I so wanted to see these two scenes. Abhay putting sindoor on piya's mang and wrapping the mangalsutra around her neck. But the marriage was so hurried. They took seven pheras and panditji said shadi is over. Next scene piya was shown with mangalsutra but the very next scene the mangalsutra was vanished. It was evident they shot the scenes hurridly.

Hi dear Nice post...I agree with you it was a incomplete wedding ..It looked as if jaldi jaldi shoot kiya ho...Wedding essence was missing and when they didnt show abhay putting Sindoor -mangalsutra it looked incomplete..they didnt even show CHANDEENA human kasey baneyπŸ˜†...and Chand ko watch karkey I felt as if he was a VAmpire still and haseena is human πŸ˜†...But Chands talk with abhay showed he had become human...and wedding mein sweet moments were missing...Like ABHIYA looking in each other eyes holding hands...I think they should have shown wedding in start of show then They could have shown ABHIYA RECEPTION celebration...and everyone enjoying...and celebrations...WASEY I loved all the dance performances ...Sanaya-GURMEET dance was awesome...πŸ‘...and even nishant dhristi dance was good  and Abhay -piya dance also ..infact everyone danced well...πŸ‘...As 4 wedding ABHIYA KASH little more wedding sequence show kartey...

But chalo they showed something atleast...little is better then nothing...I think They left it 4 us 2 imagine that abhay had put sindoor -mangalsutra in piya mangπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...

Originally posted by --sanchita--

Indu and nab exactly they skipped the most imp part.

Vlad if putting sindoor and mangalsutra made every actor husband and wife then no marriage would be shown on tv. Vivu shouldn't be so insecure.

I meant if they are showing Marriage as per Hindu rituals then they always skip some part.
Sanchu to be honest I did not expected any epic ending. And the CVs lived upto my hope this time.

Best wishes for your wedding dear

Ekta's shows always have continuity problems!!!!!!

Misha when she was getting ready had beads of her necklace missing which was intact when she sat down for the wedding!!!!!!

Waise the ending was too picture perfect!!!!!!

It seemed changing from vampires to humans is like magic!!!!!!

Edited by Shaina_b - 12 years ago