Posted: 12 years ago
Do we think Ahem went to the shop and bought a bell then?

Seems to me like he came straight home from work so we'll have to see if a bell magics up out of nowhere tomorrow!!
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Seems to me like he came straight home from work so we'll have to see if a bell magics up out of nowhere tomorrow!!
Lol 😆
he had completely forgot of the bell. he just told her about the bell so that she could lift her head and look at him.
poor fellow is so miserable without his wife, he forgot the bell.
Originally posted by NazmaJ

LOL perhaps he forgot and shall i go tomarrow to office,go home and give Gopi the bell,go to the office and hear Gopi using the bell than run to MB,nowander Ahem is so muscley,he does a lot of running😆
Originally posted by shruthi2010

he had completely forgot of the bell. he just told her about the bell so that she could lift her head and look at him.
poor fellow is so miserable without his wife, he forgot the bell.

He did just make it up out of nothing so he had a reason to loiter and so that Gopi would look at him!!
guys fikar not! ghanti pooja darbaar mein hai na...they have a bell there...they must! lolll he'll just use that one🤓
Originally posted by RachP

guys fikar not! ghanti pooja darbaar mein hai na...they have a bell there...they must! lolll he'll just use that one🤓

lol can you imagine!!
I can't wait for the Puja!! The CVs have made one day last a week!!!
Oh that was just an excuse to speak to Gopi in front of Koki. But just imagine if Gopi or koki asked him about it in front of the other 🤣 poor guy. I think if that happens we will see a blushing ahem ☺️
Originally posted by d-luna88

Oh that was just an excuse to speak to Gopi in front of Koki. But just imagine if Gopi or koki asked him about it in front of the other 🤣 poor guy. I think if that happens we will see a blushing ahem ☺️

It would be so cute!!!!
with the desperation and eagerness to see gopi... i highly doubt if he went to buy the bell...

may be the bell might pop-up tomorrow just like the TV in today's' episode