Pratigya

MKAPians' Mann Ki Awaaz-15-12-11 - Page 2

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: babithaj

I dunno how many of u saw "chandramuki" movie in tamil, malaylam n telugu... I just got remembered of It whn Dhanya told abt this Meera character...

yes, that's what i had in my mind too.not chandramukhi(i haven't seen it) but its original in malayalam 'manichitrathazhu'...the heroine thinks that she is someone else from an old era n her life then continues to fulfill that somebody's wishes n dreams ...in short multiple personality disorder... but i think meera is more of a mad girl that this multiple disorder thing 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: dhakarn

yes, that's what i had in my mind too.not chandramukhi(i haven't seen it) but its original in malayalam 'manichitrathazhu'...the heroine thinks that she is someone else from an old era n her life then continues to fulfill that somebody's wishes n dreams ...in short multiple personality disorder... but i think meera is more of a mad girl that this multiple disorder thing 😆

True dhanya...manichitrathazhu is one of my all time favourite movies...
Meera doesn't look like she has MPD...it's more of a case of crazy, obsession...
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ...Poojie...

True dhanya...manichitrathazhu is one of my all time favourite movies...
Meera doesn't look like she has MPD...it's more of a case of crazy, obsession...

yes, mine too...😃 CRAZY is the word...add dangerous to that n we have meera