•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

i m feeling so bad for sharib....

last tyme too he deserved to be in atleast top 5 contestants of c-2005.............buh he got out  cuz of bad luck.. n this tyme too...i guess sharib n banjotsna iz the weakest jodi...i just hate this jodi!

i think they r gonna be the first one to go home..😭

feeling really bad for sharib...he deserved to be in top 3 jodis if he was with sum other gurl...this gurl banjotsna doesn't even know hot to sing🀒

I actually feel they sounded pretty decent. But, I do feel sorry for him just because he really did not want to be with her and vice versa. HOpefully they will make it far.....
Originally posted by vanisha_m

i am happy that he is not paired whit twinkle πŸ˜ƒ

I knew I would track U here . Always where sahrib is U are. I am now sure U had something todo with the whole matching system.

Related to anyone is sa re aga ma pa?πŸ˜†

Originally posted by teenindia_usa

I knew I would track U here . Always where sahrib is U are. I am now sure U had something todo with the whole matching system.

Related to anyone is sa re aga ma pa?πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
yeah am also sad 4 him bcoz i wanted him to pair up with ujjaini or twinkle bcoz ujjaini is da best female singer in emaet. i agree wid ya sadaf dat their jodi is da weakest i dun know wut's up wid da judges sharib never wanted 2 pair up wid banjotsna....his choice was twinkle n twinkle's choice was also sharib...............sharib is da best singer wid vishwas..........i want him 2 win but luking at his partner mujhe uskey jitney ke aasaar bohut kum nazar arahey hian 😭 Wish sharib jeet jayeee oh god plzzz help him 2 win.

Originally posted by aneesha_candy

yeah am also sad 4 him bcoz i wanted him to pair up with ujjaini or twinkle bcoz ujjaini is da best female singer in emaet. i agree wid ya sadaf dat their jodi is da weakest i dun know wut's up wid da judges sharib never wanted 2 pair up wid banjotsna....his choice was twinkle n twinkle's choice was also sharib...............sharib is da best singer wid vishwas..........i want him 2 win but luking at his partner mujhe uskey jitney ke aasaar bohut kum nazar arahey hian 😭 Wish sharib jeet jayeee oh god plzzz help him 2 win.

i want him to win buh he wont.......... just cuz of his partner...

if he was wid twinkle/ujjaini or even sum other gurl...........he would have won

banjotsna iz the weakest...i duunoπŸ˜•..i mean i juss dont like her .............

evebn though i juss listened to their song right now..they sounded pretty gud togather ..buh still...i dun like banjotsna

Originally posted by Bindiqueen06

Bhanjosna is better than Twinkle! 😑

πŸ˜†

y r u guys so frustrated, duzzent really matter who he pairs up with. The best jodi is still Hrishikesh n' Prajakta.

OMFG TWINKLE AND SHARIB R A HOT JODI !!!!!! SO wat if twinkle is not all that gr8 they had the potential to winnnnn 😭
Poor poor poor Sharib i am really sad for him. I hope he at least reach to top 3 . I think because of banjo their pair will go early. I hate it , please please vote foe him.
sharib shud hav been paired either with ujjaini or twinkle
but his bad luck wont leave him just as it dint in srgmpchallenge 2005 😭 😭