khushi-i admire you: MODNOTE-P3 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
I admire her mental strength.Even after getting so much sorrow in her life,she still manages to smile.
Originally posted by: DiehardBarunFan

Khushi I admire you that you can do comedy with ghamandi man like ASR.I admire you for having Ghajni syndrome and forgetting ASR's manhandling.I admire that you are a Sanka devi who always invites problems.

I admire that the only think you thought was about your sister's smile and decided to keep Arnav's sister in the dark.There are many more reasons why I admire you .

LATEST SPOILERS : ASR will manhandle Khushi and give her aukad dialogues as soon as he gets know about Shyam and Khushi hiding taht from him.

So people who HATES Arnav can start the bashing posts and can also start giving him death sentence..Good news .Yay!!

No need to be sarcastic unnecessarily.πŸ˜› No-one is getting bashed here right now.
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thx for this post... i dont know y people r mad. i mean she saw how unstable anjali is abt her husband. she said that... " i cant live without him to her" today. she flipped out bec her chain broke ... imagine if she find out abt all this she will kill her self like her mom.  i think doing the right thing is important but we have to keep in ming the causalities... shyam will be punished but this way anjali will go bonkers and then shyam will get the money and freedom to do w.e he wants. khushi will be helping him. atleast out of fear that  khushi will spill the beans he will  keep himself  in check.  Edited by geetmaanluv - 12 years ago
sayani2807 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Khushi I admire you that you  can do comedy with ghamandi man like ASR.I admire you for having Ghajni syndrome and forgetting ASR's manhandling.I admire that you are a Sanka devi who always invites problems.

I admire that the only think you thought was about your sister's smile and decided to keep Arnav's sister in the dark.There are many more reasons why I admire you .
LATEST SPOILERS : ASR will manhandle Khushi and give her aukad dialogues as soon as he gets know about Shyam and Khushi hiding taht from him.
So people who HATES Arnav can start the bashing posts and can also start giving him death sentence..Good news .Yay!!

the only thing dat makes ipkknd soo unique is dat both the leads hv flaws in their characters,tht makes them soo realisticπŸ‘..besides 4 a woman like anjali,who became hysterical just bcoz of her mangalsutra,dnt knw wht reaction will cum 4m her side when she comes to knw abt her dearest hubby..and yeah no need 2 b sarcastic,dear😳..when i joined IF,asr was already a much transformed character soo can't comment abt ppl bashing him b4..but tell me 1 thing,don't u like khushi at all??? πŸ˜†
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
absolutely agree kamalika dear kushi's character has been always the same from the very beginning always thinking 4 others while hiding her pain! she amazed me from the 1st epi when payal wedding was broken kushi was blamed when she went to their sweet shop and got the gas i thought she is going to suicide but she started making jelabis then i was laughing out loudπŸ˜† and then from then on there has been no looking back i knew she was unique it is my 1st time i am seen her in this show and i love her and her character just awesome!πŸ˜› ps i forgot sanaya is an excellent actor her acting flawless b it comedy or series she is fab!πŸ‘

Edited by bfunofbb123 - 12 years ago
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This thread has turned into a bashful sarcastic thread by some members.

Keeping my eye on this thread and reviewing.

Leaving thread OPEN, as topic started & other members are having a healthy discussion 😊
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I just thought of sharing the latest spoilers πŸ˜›.

I Think Topic Is Meant For Sanaya's Acting When It Comes To Khushi & Her General Nature πŸ˜³ NOT About Today's Episode :) πŸ€—
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Yess, The Topic Is About Khushi's Nature Which Brings A Smile Across Our Face πŸ˜³
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I don't get why people are angry at Khushi!! 

Why don't they put themselves in her place and then make the decisions!! We are here watching the whole scenario but Khushi knows only the stuff where she's present!! Even on the nanital trip, when Arnav apologized to her, she was sleeping! 
What ever has Arnav done for her to make her feel something for! If she feels it she puts hurdles in the way so her feelings for him won't come out!! If she's not telling Anjali the truth, its because she want her to happy!! She's so optimistic! Always looking hopeful!!

I don't think her character's ever been changed!! I still admire her!
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@DiehardBarunFan You are saying all these to give ASR bashers a piece of their own mind.But not all the Khushi fans bashed ASR like that.I know some did.So you should think about the good ones too yaarπŸ˜†.
And what is Khushi fan and Arnav fan..Its ArHi not Arnav or Khushi πŸ˜›πŸ˜†.ArHi all the way !πŸ˜ƒ
They are what IPKKND is all about. Edited by barunroxx7 - 12 years ago