Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maneet ff-U,Me,aur..?# 2..pt72.pg.108-Mar2 (Page 16)

anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

honey_dollvrinda22Thabassum..

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
awesome updates

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honey_dollvrinda22

Sailor_N Senior Member
Sailor_N
Sailor_N

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Hey dear I'm new reader of your this ff
& i just love it...
Your work is superb...
Maaneet parts are so less but they are awesum...
pls continue soon dear..
will be waiting...
10x 4 d PM...

honey_dollvrinda22

_wallflower_ IF-Rockerz
_wallflower_
_wallflower_

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
awesome
loved it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda22

honey_doll Senior Member
honey_doll
honey_doll

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
WAITING DIDI

gurudrishtivrinda22

cute-aly IF-Rockerz
cute-aly
cute-aly

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

honey_dollgurudrishtivrinda22

vrinda22 IF-Stunnerz
vrinda22
vrinda22

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
                                    U, ME,AUR...?

PART 54 

Hai friends,

Thank you all for your support .Special thanks for my friends who clicked like buttons and commented my updates.. Please encouraging me in the same way'SmileI love you all.

hai guys,today i'm going to surprise u...waiting for the surprise..SmileWink

Geet cried  n cried remembering her family.her beloved ones are no more.she felt she has become an orphan.Remembering the fire that burnt her family,she fainted in his arms.

Maan:Geet..Geet..oh no.not again..Shocked

He took her to the bed.He sprinkled the water n patted her cheeks.

Maan:geet utto..geet..

Maan explained the nurse who just entered their room.She checked geet.

Nurse:sir,its ur house n we have no medicines or injections for need. Its better we take her to hospital.

Maan:ok.

Maan  called the driver n asked him to ready with the car. The nurse took her reports with her.

By that time daadis also came,with kalakka..Badi dadi said to savithri,that she will stay back home as the boy is there.N if she needs anything she will come there to hospital.They all headed to hospital with the securities in front n back.

maan got a call from bahadur.

Maan:what bahadur..

Bahadur:Sir,medias are following us.I think,they have  come to know about urs n daadimas return..what u want to do sir,if they approach u.

Maan:i dont want to meet them now..specially,i dont want them to know about geet at this situation..dont let them near us,till we enter the hospital.

Bahadur:yes sir.

Maan called the Dr.

Maan:Dr.Geet has fainted.I'm on the way to hospital.medias are following us.I'll take  the hospital basement lift.be ready with stretcher.Make sure no one is there at basement.I dont want anyone to see us.

Dr.:yes.i understand.

The car entered the hospital run by khuranas.the securities blocked the medias,from entering the hospital.Dr.was waiting with stretcher with a trusted nurse of hers.

they took her to the last floor,of v.v.ips.they examined her.took some tests.ecg,scan..n all...Maan was pacing in the corridor restlesly.He ran to the dr.when she came out.

Maan:is she ok dr.

Dr.:yes.that was just a shock.nothing to worry.i have given her injection.she will wake up any minute.I have taken all the tests .All the reports says she is normal.as she has broke out,i think there is no more to worry.

Maan:we can take her to home dr.

Dr:wait.after she wakes up,we have to talk with her.i have to make one more test.then,u can take her home.

Maan:thanks dr.

Dr.:did she eat anything.

Maan:no dr.it has been 3 days now.she has eaten anything or drink milk. morning she fainted,so till now,she has not had any.

.Dr.:ok.if she wakes up feed her liquid food...As she is ok,we don't want to continue the saline.

Maan:ji dr. one more request.

Dr.:i can guess.what u want to say.You dont want to know anyone from outside to know about ur wifes health.

Maan:haan.n i dont want her to be in the lights of medias now.i want to keep it as secret till she is capable of facing this world.

Dr.:sure.i can do this after all this hospital is urs...n i will strictly order the staffs,not to enter this floor.so,u can feel free.

Maan: thank u so much dr.

Dr. left from there .leaving a nurse behind.

Kala:i'll go home n make liquid food for her.i'll take a cab.saying so she left quickly.

daadi n maan waited for geet to wake up.after half an hour geet woke up n started to cry again.

Geet:ma…ma.,sobCry…pa…pa,sob.Cry.cha…chu,..sobCry..Vi…cky…Cry

Maan n dadi tried to console her.

Dadi:gudia,ache bache nehi rothe..tum achi bachi haina..

Maan:don't cry geet.ur parents are not going to come back.

Geet:mein..sobCry..anaad hogayi na..she started to cry louderCry. the words tore him apart.

Dadi controlled her most not to shed tears before geet. dadi has seen her from child hood. she has always seen geet as a fun loving girl. the geet who is here has stopped laughing n feeling herself as orphan .How can she say that when her husbands family with her.

Maan in an angry tone.Angry

Maan:dare u repeat those words again. Till I'm alive u r not suppose to say that word…Geet jerked in fear.her words  stopped in her throat. But,tears were flowing.Cry

Dadi:maan,wo bachi hain naadhan hai..lekin tum tho samaj dar ho..how can u shout at her at this time.see..how she is scared.

Dadi caressed geets head.maan closed his eyes in frustruation.

Dadi:nehi beta..rothe nehi.ronese wo nehi aayengi..lekin unko bura lagega..humara gudia rorahi hai..

Maan came to geet.

Maan:geet,will ur parents like u to c u crying.

Geet:no.

Maan:Then whip ur tears.

Geet.:hmm..

kala entered .she tried to feed her.geet nodded in no.maan took it from kala.

He took the spoon near her mouth.

Maan:open ur mouth.

Geet:muje bhook nehi hai.

Maan:phir bhi.you will have this.

Geet:ye..yuck…I don't like this..

Maan:teek hai..i'll tell dr.to give u a big injection..

He tried to keep the bowl on the side table n move..

Geet stopped him..

Geet:I don't want injection.

She made a puppy faceSmile.maan instantly kissed her cheeks.Wink

Maans ST: how much I missed this!

Maan:I missed ur puppy face.ok.now,u will finish this like a gud girl..

Geet:hmmm.

Geet made all kinds of yuck faces while having it.After feeding her maan whipped her mouth with a tissue.

Nurse came there to give her medicine.she again ignored to take it.maan gave it to geet.

Maan;If u have the medicines quickly,I'll give u a choco….otherwise I'll say dr,to give u an injection.

Geet:injection nehi..i'll have it..per pehle choco..

Maan called bahadur n asked him to get a choco box n come to the room.

Bahadur came their n gave him the chocos.

Maan:Bahadur,u n raghav take care ,that none enters this ward,other than dr. n nurse.

Bahadur:yes sir.

Maan gave geet the tablets.with chocos.

She made her lay again n tugged the spread over her.but,geet did not sleep.she felt irritated with hospital smell.

Nurse:sir,dr.said she will examine her in an hour.

Maan:ok.

After some time dr.came their.

28.12.2011.. 3.25pm.

Please do hit like buttons if you like.Smile

Leave your precious cmnts too..:)Wink

Sorry for any hindi n grammer mistakes..LOLOuch

The following 160 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetmishtimskaaahsapcanikki_angelnehavashimady2483ssunita1cryskentshruti_raiBluesaffire2MADHUKAAJALKIMLCandy_jsjaasz_25niki7611zainabzeeqMaryamahaji7902203sanyuktasweetmelonshiekha05littlerenu16AISHAJSshafeejoooooooooooooorajshree01mandakini_marchajoliesnehadingoekrishna.lathaauPaingelbhakbhartifanjoa123mans22-divya-nazsijthendral_111pallavisarkarBkhas-Elfin-vij10piyushiShilalipiWhitepigeontaneirichu26mamatha.honey_dollprincesssarahrostalinazaSailor_Nimli95Piyu75silent_whispersmsingh27shruthiruchsnadia-arshadharmeenchawlasaroapril12siyanakavya.sravyaprachidalmiaits_meSweetestParisaam123neha512cutemishtiloving_girlNH1971supernasahuLadyArwen-eiya-dh_ritiCrystalSayasrikrithiyadanuamalu123anshimanshi-Crayon-gurti30sheetalvasalalitha..puthdreamy4evercyum321Bharathi_gurtigurudrishtiangel_smilyMaaneet4eved_soniaallibrpreetymaaneetCRAZYCUTEEsnehapriyajeyanthi123geetsmilekshubhangineasyaLovelyUmang5aswin2134jadeepa111umamaaneet-indu-crazydreamTeamMcSwarekNeeju_wallflower_jayshu17awesomepoojameettumaaneet5ritzy09tanvi04-Prithi-wajiha-1mrk-1paponecon-Veritaserum-tintinuushankitvcshruthiRshruti_luvs_mskHansaNshalini_sprerna1janu_2006caller123mitzi11keenu_kkpreethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6yoga23priyazaara2212seemamary--Ratna--..hinal..Remya_Pillaipunam2712gill123kabslockskkiddooLittle_Mermaid.love2_somaKINGKHANFANpoongs123angeldream14Simran_BMona_90tamanna1391Madhuri53mysteriousmilliabinash079dumasspvdKrishna_SouravThabassum..singh24

vrinda22 IF-Stunnerz
vrinda22
vrinda22

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
                                    U, ME,AUR...?

PART 55

Hai friends,

Thank you all for your support .Special thanks for my friends who clicked like buttons and commented my updates.. Please encouraging me in the same way'SmileI love you all.

hai guys,today i'm going to surprise u...waiting for the surprise..SmileWink

DR.:hello mrs.khurana.how r u?

Geet was staring at her.

Dadi:gudia,she is our family dr.answer her.

GEET:teek hoon..par.ye mrs.khurana kaun hai..

DR.:now u r married. To maan...so,u r geet maan singh khurana…right..

GEET:yes.

DR.:will u answer my questions..

GEET:yes..

Dr.asked maan dadi n kala to go out as she wants to talk 2 geet alone.they waited outside. Dr started to ask her about her,her parents n village..she answered all between her sobs n  tears.

DR.:how do u lost ur parents..

GEET:in a fire accident..

maan got a call from adi.he walked to the corner of corrider from their room n attended the call..adi told him its an urgent ,that they have to present the government quotation by the next day.maan said he'll try ,bcoz he is not in a mood 2 leave geet alone.

DR.:signaled nurse. the nurse made the room dark by removing the fuse of the room.geet got frightened n hold dr,s hand tightly.nurse lighted a candle

GEET:aag..aag..

DR.:geet ye candle hai..

GEET:aag..aag..mama..papa..she started to scream n jump all round the room..she threw all the things..

Dr. n nurse tried to calm her.

DR.:geet suno..ye aag kuch nehi karega..

GEET:aag.aag..

Dadi saw it through the glass n tried to enter their room.dr. signaled not to come inside.nurse switched on the lights.

Geet:aag..

Dr:geet, listen to me…this will not harm u.

dr. ran her finger between the candle ..

Geet cuddled to the corner in fear..

Geet:nehi..all will be burnt in fire..all..all..

Dr:took the candle near her.

Dr:Geet:dekho tho.ye kuch nehi hei..

Geet pushed her n started to run to the next corner.the nurse tried to stop her.geet bite her arms n ran..when dr.came the other side.,she started to hit her also.

The only thing she was saying repeatedly was fire..fire..

Maan entered the room hearing her scream..geet has gone totally violent.maan tried to hold her.this time he too had a tough time.

Dr.:nurse get me the injection.

It was to make her calm..but,that did not affect geet.she was still screaming n jumping.she was hitting maan to get rid from his grip.

Geet:chodo muje..muje aag ke pass nehi jana..aag..sab log jal jayenge.

Dr.then gave her another injection,that made her sleep.

They atlast sighed in relief.maan made her rest in bed.dr.started to take another ecg..which showed her abnormal beatings..

Maan came out of the room.He rested his body on the wall.his heart was bleeding inside..seeing geet like that.

Dr.came out.

Maanwas totally numb.his words stopped in his throat.he was looking at dr.only for her answer.

Daadi:dr.gudia kesi hai.

Dr.she is fine..

Dadi:shall we take her home.

Dr:yes.after she wakes up..u have 2 wait for 1- 2hrs.

Dadi:dr.she will be alright na.y is she behaving like this..

Dr:Savithriji..there is nothing to worry..but..

Maan;dr..what?

Dr:Geet is scared of fire..we must relieve her fear slowly.u must be careful, she must overcome it..once if she starts to see fire,then she will be totally normal.. till,that u have to take care of her,that she never sees fire again..otherwise..

Maan:otherwise..what dr.

Dr:if she behaves like this..she may lose her mental stability or it may cause her to death..

Maan:nooo..

Dadi broke down. N tears whelled up her eyes..kala tried to console her..

Then dr.explained they have to do counciling..n..dr,will come home n treat her. 2 days once

Here dadi fainted.

Dr:I think bp high hogayi..they took her to the next room.she treated her n left.

Maan  doesnt know whom 2 look after..dadi r wife...

After some time dadi gained conscious.she saw her sister sharmila next to her.

Dadi:didi

B,dadi:aaram karo..sab kuch teek hojayega.. bagwan par barosa rak..

Dadi heared maan yelling at adi..

Maan:adi,,I said na ..dadi is not well..she will not come to kc..deal hath se nikaljayega tho janedo..we'll face all problems..now dadi is not well n she will not come there to attend the meeting..thats final..

Maan throw the phone in anger.

Dadi called adi n asked him what happened.he said the problem n how much dadi must be there for meeting..dadi then asked him to arrange some papers n get ready for the meeting..

Dadi:we will be there in few min..

Maan came to see dadi.

Dadi:didi ,u n kala stay with geet..we'll be back before she wakes up.maan shall we go to kc..

maan got angry hearing it..

maan:dadi,is haal mein.

Dadi:lets go..hum car mein betkar behas kar sakthe hein..

It was an order from her.

Maan silently followed her…but,he was in total mood off n hell angry with dadis decision.he don't want to leave geet n go for meeting..

28.12.2011.. 3.45pm.

Please do hit like buttons if you like.Smile

Leave your precious cmnts too..:)Wink

Sorry for any hindi n grammer mistakes..LOLOuch

The following 175 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetmishtimskaaahsapcanehavashisivasvbsbssunita1sdg26shruti_raiMADHUKAAJALKIMLBluesaffire2Candy_jsniki7611zainabzeeqMaryamahaji790shiekha052203sanyuktalittlerenu16ajolieAISHAJSmandakini_marchrajshree01shafeejoooooooooooooozafarahimsnehadingoe929086062301leothelionkrishna.lathaauPaingelbhakbhartifannazsijthendral_111mmishra1mans22-divya--Elfin-vij10PoonamTseductivepurplepallavisarkarBkhaspiyushipadamjotdrashtiMyAnGeLrichu26mamatha.anna12Whitepigeontaneirosthoney_dollprincesssarahshruthiruchsParimishtynadia-arshadharmeenchawlaSailor_Nalinazaimli95Piyu75silent_whispersmsingh27pari_DDapril12saroits_meSweetestParisiyanakavya.sravyaprachidalmiasaam123neha512zaidi98AmElOdINH197197531loving_girlsupernasahucutemishtidh_ritiLadyArwenNazmaa-eiya-CrystalSayasrikrithianshimanshiyadanuamalu123Whypadhudreamy4ever-Crayon-puthcyum321Bharathi_gurtisheetalvasagurti30angel_smilyMaaneet4evegurudrishtijssoodd_soniaallibrpreetymaaneetnats0101jeyanthi123kshubhangineasyaLovelyUmang5aswin2134jadeepa111umamaaneet-indu-crazydreamdeepali1022Neeju_wallflower_nehakapoor7tintinuushankitvckrati5paponecon-Veritaserum-jayshu17awesomepoojameettumaaneet5ritzy09tanvi04mrk-1shruthiRshruti_luvs_msk-Prithi-wajiha-1cute-alyprerna1janu_2006freya123seemamary..hinal..--Ratna--shalini_smaaniqraHansaNanshracaller123mitzi11Remya_Pillai6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6yoga23priyazaara2212preethiakeenu_kkkkiddooLittle_Mermaid.love2_somaKINGKHANFANkabslockspunam2712gill123poongs123angeldream14Simran_BunishazMona_90tamanna1391Madhuri53mysteriousmilliabinash079dumasspvdKrishna_SouravThabassum..

Go to top