Maneet ff-U,Me,aur..?# 2..pt72.pg.108-Mar2

Posted: 12 years ago

U,me,aur...?

Thank you friends for you tremendous support...without you all i'll not be here...here is the new thread of u,me,aur..?..keep me supporting the same way you did..i love you all...

Thread 1..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1744182

INDEX

Part 51..

PART   52/53    

PART   54/55            

PART   56/57            

Part 58                   

Part  59                   

PART  60/61          

PART  62            

PART  63          

PART  64          

PART  65             

PART  66        

PART 67           

PART 68      
                            PART  69        
                              PART  70        
                              PART 71           

PART  72  

Thread 3
                     Thread 4

Edited by valli22 - 11 years ago

CHARECTORS     

MAAN SINGH KHURANA-    AGE:21YRS...DOING HIS FINAL YEAR BBA IN ****** UNIVERSITY 

IN  DELHI...HANDSOME ,GOODLOOKING WITH HIS KILLING ATTITUDE...       ALL THE 

GIRLS  WISH 2   HAVE  ATLEAST A DATE WITH HIM...BUT OUR MSK IS MSK...WHO       

NEVER EVEN HAVE A    GLANCE AT   THEM...HIS ONLY AIM IS 2 MAKE KURANA

CONSTRUCTIONS THE  NO:1 COMPANY      WITH NEW  TECHNOLOGIES...

SAAVITHRI DEVI.     AS USUAL MAAN'S DAADI..AT PRESENT SHE IS THE BOSS OF

KHURANA CONSTRUCTIONS...SHE IS THE DECISION MAKER OF KC...THOUGH MAAN

ACCOMPANIES  HER TO KC .BEFORE N AFTER COLLEGE...HE IS NOT SATISFIED         

WITH DAADIS DECISIONS AS IT SEEMS 2 B STILL  WITH OLD FASHION...BCOZ OF IT ,KC IS NOT

REACHING THE    NO:1  POSITION

GEET HANDA:AGE:THERE IS ONE MORE WEEK 4 HER 2 COMPLETE HER 18 YRS..

BELONGS2 A MIDDLE CLASS FAMILY...LIVES IN HOSHIARPUR...JUST FINISHED HER

SCHOOL  N  WAITING 2 ENTER  COLLEGE ...SHE IS  VERY INNOCENT N NOT HAVING

A MATURITY LIKE OTHER GIRLS AS SHE WAS VERY CHILDISH...SHE IS LOVED BY   

EACH N EVER PEOPLE
OF THE VILLAGE...

As geet lost her family in last thread..so i think no need 2 add the charechtors here..

Nakul n kala....treated as one of the family members of khurana's,though they are cooks there..

Bahadur n raghav...the trusted securities of khurana's..

Rahul chopra:Maans rival..connected to underworld n can stoop to any extent to keep his No:1       place in business..

new entry in this thread...

Sharmila devi   :savithri devis elder sister...who lives with her son n grand son in america..
  I have already said,my imagination is farida jala of shararat..i love her as dadi..

more charectors  on the way..that will surprise u all..

Edited by valli22 - 12 years ago

my other ffs..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1912811

YOU ARE MY LOVE

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1915658

THIS LIFE IS YOURS

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/52180579

story so far..

Msk is doing his bba in delhi..He accompanies dadi to kc before n after his college..Dadi is the decision maker of kc..as she is the present owner..Maan wants Kc to be in no:1 position .that was his only aim.As Dadi is ill,he asks her to retire and dadi accepts,only if he gets married,he will make him the proprietor of kc .He hates girls to the core,as he has bitter experiences before.so,maan refuses..

As per dadajis last wish for making a college in Hoshiarpur,Maan goes their to buy a land which is in the middle of other lands they have purchased..

Geet has finished her schooling .she lives with her mummy,papa.chachu,brother vicky n her pet puppy..Maan meets Geet in HP..Maan fell in love with her.she was so childish n truthful.she is believed to be a lucky charm of the village.All the villagers treated her like a princess.They showered their love more than their own child.

Only ramnath had an evil eye on geets beauty.He raped chunni,thinking geet..As geet was a witness of chunni's murder,the villain ramnath n his father dayalnath orderd her family to withdraw the statement,but they refused. they cornered her  family to return the debt or give their land or withdraw the police complaint and they tried to kill  geet also.but maan saves her.

maan came to know that the land belonged to geet .,which will belong to her husband when she turns 18..maan remembers dadi's condition.he decides to marry Geet  to protect her from enemies n for the land too..They got married on their birthday.she turned 18 n he turned 21 on that day.Geets father gave him the land..maan kept the  marriage away from medias n from the world.none other than the villagers n adi ,no one knew about it.he kept it secretly for safety purpose.

The next day of marriage, maneet went to geets home  without securities.For their badluck,Ramnath tried to humilate geet before the villagers in vengence.but,maan beat him n the villagers hit him till death.Dayalnath filled their house with gas n burnt it.Geet saw the whole incident before her eyes.she lost her whole family.she became numb n she did not cry for losing her family.Dr.advised maan to take geet to delhi for further treatment .now,maan ,geet n dadi are heading to delhi.

congrats for the new thread !!! 
Congrats on yr 2nd thread..
congrats on the new thread