India-Forums

Deal Ya No Deal
Deal Ya No Deal

Calling Participants for Round 4

OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

If you want to continue playing please make sure you put your name here. C'Mon we are almost coming to an end to the 3rd round. So looking for 22 more participants.

The person on the hot seat is Hennahaider and the host/banker is Shakstar

(junglee12 who was supposed to be in the hot seat sends her apologies that she is busy so will play the 9th round)

OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
here are the people who have wanted to always be included.If you like the game and want to also be in the default list please mention it in this post

1) Heenahaider(hot seat)

2) Shakstar (host and banker)

3) Priya.Nair

4) Belle1989

5) saad_786

6) Chatterbox

7) monika.goel

8) junglee12

monika.goel IF-Stunnerz
monika.goel
monika.goel

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
cool-priya u added my name already-thanks soo much-ok this time henna will be on the hot seat- Best wishes to her for the game and may shaks win good amount in the third round of the game-
looking forward for the round 4 game- Clap
cheers
monika

Edited by monika.goel - 25 March 2006 at 4:28pm
twinklestart Newbie
twinklestart
twinklestart

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Hi
I want to take part in Deal ya no Deal show, can u tell me how can i participate in this show. plz tell me as sooon as possible. thanks Smile
monika.goel IF-Stunnerz
monika.goel
monika.goel

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saad_786

Originally posted by priya.nair

If you want to continue playing please make sure you put your name here. C'Mon we are almost coming to an end to the 3rd round. So looking for 22 more participants.

(junglee12 who was supposed to be in the hot seat sends her apologies that she is busy so will play the 9th round)

man Angry........what the hell is this going on..................not fair...................i am supposed to be in the hot seat...............what is wrong wit h uguys........................why u guys here are not going by rules and supporting ur friends and letting them play firstAngry....................its me that is in the hot seat not fairAngry

hey saad_786 relax buddy-its not like that anyone is favouring his or her friends-buddy pl check this link-

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=184227&T PN=10

here is the order in which contestant numbering is there for hot seat-and ur number is after henna-correct me priya/nats /henna if i am wrong-

so buddy cheer up-u will also be soon up there in the hot seat-

cheers

monika

Edited by monika.goel - 25 March 2006 at 5:40pm
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saad_786

Originally posted by priya.nair

man Angry........what the hell is this going on..................not fair...................i am supposed to be in the hot seat...............what is wrong wit h uguys........................why u guys here are not going by rules and supporting ur friends and letting them play firstAngry....................its me that is in the hot seat not fairAngry

chill saad....no need to be so angry its just a game

you are going to be next in the hot seat and there is no favoring of any participants. the order was already there as monika mentioned and junglee was not playing this round so henna is playing and then as per the order its you. it would have been nice before reacting if you look at the list... sometimes people send me direct messages too and that needs to incorporated and its always first come first serve

i have to say you really are too dramatic with emoticons...either its Cry or Angry 

OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by twinklestart

Hi
I want to take part in Deal ya no Deal show, can u tell me how can i participate in this show. plz tell me as sooon as possible. thanks Smile

hi welcome to the section...i just want to clarify that you understand this is not for the show on tv but for the game that we play here on India Forums.If you are interested to play i shall add your name in the participants

missspriyaaa Goldie
missspriyaaa
missspriyaaa

IF Crorepati

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
heya hun.. can u add my name?

Go to top